Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

Postby jbangelo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Welcome, Melissa!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

DreamerAuthor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby DreamerAuthor » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Hello everyone!

I am a huge fan of Roswell and a devoted Dreamer! I've enjoyed watching and re-watching the series on Netflix and even more so I have enjoyed reading so many incredible stories here on Roswell Fanatics! :D I've been wanting to write fan fiction of my own for years and have now decided to take that last leap to becoming an author!

It's a pleasure meeting you all. Hope to talk to you again soon. :wink:

chriskelworth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby chriskelworth » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Hey! Longtime Roswell fan and author; I actually have a bunch of my stories up here as chrisken, but that was so long ago that I figured it was easier to start a new account...

Haven't written Roswell fanfic in a little while, but I'm still writing science fiction stories and have a new Roswell project I thought some people here might want to check out--a podcast! Will post more details on the Shameless Plugging forum...

mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby mela3 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Welcome DreamerAuthor and Welcome Back chriskelworth! I can't wait to read more stories.
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita

Parker1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby Parker1947 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, while I have been registered since it looks like 2005. I have been a lurker, and lover of Roswell. I love reading fanfiction, and even written a few and have one I might be posting shortly. The show was pretty magical, and it is always fun to re-watch and explore all over again...

Return to “Announcements/Newbies”