OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dreamer 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer 4 Ever »

My dear sweet Cherie,

I know that of all the people, you are one of the most energetic and strongest people I know. We have gone on so many adventures together and you mean so much to me and to all the other Roswellian friends you have out there. I know you can beat this thing and I am so happy you are home. I hope to see you real soon and I was so happy you came down to Austin, big hugs for you sweetie!

Lots of love!

Jennifer
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jero »

I just spoke to a nice lady at a flower shop near Cherie... She said that the 'quick' road to Cherie's house is flooded and they won't deliver flowers by going the 'long' way... :(

Just thought I'd mention it, if anyone is trying to order flowers online...

Later,
jero

Roswellian, and PROUD of it!

VOTE for Roswell!
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Charles, please let Cherie know how much we're all thinking of her, and praying for her. I can't believe how long it took me to hear about this, but I've been kind of absent recently, and was told about this situation by another friend.

hugs, Lindsay
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Praying for you Cherie, I so hope to hear that you are doing much better soon. The board isn't the same place without your gracious presence, whether it be felt in your own writing or the encouragement and fb you give to others. *hugs* We miss you, but don't even think about coming back before you are loads better! :)

All my love and support,
Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Cherie is a beautiful person with a gifted talent for writing and a sweet, wonderful soul. She is in my prayers and I hope she has a full recovery. We miss her so much around the boards! Thanks for letting us know!
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
MamaDee52
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MamaDee52 »

Hi Charles, Thanks so much for stopping by with the news about our sweet Cherie. I'm so glad she's at home and feeling better. We've been in touch via email but we have yet to meet in person. She's such a magical writer and all the accounts I've read about her paint a wonderful picture of a lively, very funny and spunky lady. Give her a big kiss and hug from me and tell her she's in my thoughts. ~~~~~BIG HEALING VIBES~~~~~ :)

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} ~ Dee ~
Thanette
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Thanette »

jero wrote:I just spoke to a nice lady at a flower shop near Cherie... She said that the 'quick' road to Cherie's house is flooded and they won't deliver flowers by going the 'long' way... :(

Just thought I'd mention it, if anyone is trying to order flowers online...

Later,
Jeri - I was just thinking about ordering flowers. Thanks for the heads up.
I know you'll let us know when the road is passable again.
Loretta
All things are possible to one who believes.
Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

Cherie,

We're all missing you and wishing you a healthy recovery. You're a wonderful person and I absolutely adore you. I'l keep you in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

Crystal
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Charles,

Thank you for letting us know about Cheri and her situation. I wish her the very best and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Ann
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Cherie is a very special lady and always touches my with her stories, please let her know she is in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacie