OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

VeronicB
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by VeronicB »

I'm feeling so guilty for not stopping by so much....:oops: but you and your family are always in my thoughts cherie! I'm glad you're home (that must be so much more comfertable to rest at home) and I hope those chemo treatments will be over with soon! Please stay strong and keep on faith!

Thank you everyone for passing on the news about cherie's condition!
Oh what a beautiful morning
What a butifull day,
Oh what a butifull morning
Everything's going my way.

I LOVE JB!
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: LATEST NEWS 4-14-06

Post by jero »

Thanks for the update LIZ!!!!! I've been gone since Thursday and could hardly wait to check here to see how she's doing.
IAmLongTimeFan wrote: They're working on building an addition so she'll have her own room in the house with them.
That's wonderful... It also explains the background noise I heard when I briefly talked to her son last week. ;)

I'm glad to hear that they're going to look into alternative treatments. I sure will feel a lot better when she's not in so much pain.

Later,
jero

Roswellian, and PROUD of it!

VOTE for Roswell!
IAmLongTimeFan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IAmLongTimeFan »

Hey everyone,

I just got off the phone with Cherie - we talked for about 45 minutes. She's back in the hospital with that damned infection that she's still fighting. They're giving her IV antibiotics so I hope this works this time.

In the meantime, she sounded pretty good - better than she has in the past couple weeks. She said she's feeling a little perkier. She really misses getting to come here and was adamant that I send everyone her thanks and her love. She's hanging in there. Just keep all the love and healing heading her way. She really appreciates it! When I hung up, the nurse was bringing her some ice cream - she doesn't have a lot of appetite but that sounded good to her. :)
<center>
Image</center>
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Thanks for the update, Liz!

Cherie, we need you back here. Take care of yourself, honey.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Oh, poor Cherie, back in hospital. I am glad to hear that she is fighting. I think about her and I really hope that she will get better.

You know, I would love to send her a post card, we are Roswell fans from all over the world, maybe she would appreciate to get cards from various places and she would know that we really think about her ?

What do you think ?
VeronicB
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by VeronicB »

Liz, thanks for the update! She's back in the hospital? That's just suck....:( I hope so much that she'll get over this. I'm happy to hear that she's feeling stronger though. That infection sure is stubborn....

xmag, I love the idea of sending her postcards.
Oh what a beautiful morning
What a butifull day,
Oh what a butifull morning
Everything's going my way.

I LOVE JB!
Thanette
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Thanette »

Sorry to hear that infection reared its ugly head again. But glad she feels a little better. Thanks for the update Liz.
All things are possible to one who believes.
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jero »

xmag the next time I talk to Cherie (or her family) I'll ask if it's OK to 'privately' give people her address. ;)

Later,
jero

VOTE for Roswell!
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jero »

I just talked to Cherie and her son... I got the impression that she's not doing very good...

Cherie was getting ready to be taken for a treatment, so I didn't get to talk to her long.:(... She sounded worn out...

Her son said the doctors told them "It could be any time". :cry: ... They're taking it one day at a time... Her family and friends are coming to town to visit her... He told me I could give their address to anyone that wants to send a card... PM or email me for her address...

Sorry to post a downer. :(

Later,
jero

VOTE for Roswell!
Devil Kitty
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Painting Michael's tatoo at Fox River State Penitiary

Post by Devil Kitty »

I'm so sorry that Cherie is doing poorly :(
I'll be keeping her and her family in my prayers.