OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

cherisis wrote:Angel
I have tried to PM you, don't know if I did it right. I would love to have a copy of the Chat . Please send to my e-mail.
gwaller1@houston.rr.com

Thanks so very much
I just sent it. :)
cherisis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cherisis »

Thanks for the transcript. Some day I'll tell you about how she almost was arrested for a body in her station wagon, but it was only Charlie's leg!!! Now I know who the box of cookies came from. It was a beatiful box. I snagged a few for our flight home. Some of the writing Cherie had on slips of paper and in note books were given to her grandson Chuck and he will be putting all of her stories and poems in to a book. We will let ya'll know when he completes it. If any of you have something Cherie wrote and would like to put it in her book, let me know. I wil get you in touch with Chuck. Chuck, James and Phillip are her grandsons she helped raise, and they belong to Carla, her daughter. Beau has a 2 year old daughter, Dakota, and two step children, Shasta and Kaleb. I know more that average about computers, went to colleage waaay!! back before windows!
We tapped the ceremony and will be making copies of it if anyone is interested. Also Tammy, Beau's wife is working on a cd of her Fanatics and other friends. She will let you know about that when it is done.
again, thanks for the transcript. It does my heart good to hear what you felt about my sis, "little old lady" indeed. I will find my special pic of sis and have someone post it. It says everything about her and life!
I'm fixing to go to sleep. I have a granddaughter we are rasing and she has to get up early for school.
Last edited by cherisis on Thu May 11, 2006 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jero »

cherisis you know I'd like to have a copy of anything Cherie related. ;) You have to tell me who I can send some $$$ to help cover the cost of the DVDs, CDs, and paper. Your family shouldn't foot the bill for all of that!

Cherie loved chocolate. (Who doesn't? :lol: ) She liked milk chocolate actually, but I go for the dark stuff. Well anyway, there's a different, positive saying on the inside of each wrapper of Dove chocolate. They sooooo remind me of Cherie. The one I just unwrapped is "Find your passion". I think Cherie accomplished that one! Here's another "Wink at someone driving past today". ;) There's lots of them. So I suggest if anyone is feeling down, buy a bag of Dove chocolate and read the wrappers! (If you :shock: don't like chocolate, I accept donations. And my Hubby will love you for it! Seems like he's always going out to get me another bag!)

Later,
jero

Roswellian, and PROUD of it!

VOTE for Roswell!
cherisis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cherisis »

Another thing I would like to say about Cherie's illness. I think she knew that she was extermely ill and could die from this, and I think she knew before December of last year. However, Cherie had a belief in herself that she could and would overcome anything life thew at her, and this was just one more trial she had to live through. I do not belive she ever considered the possiblilty of the final end result. When she was with me in March, she did not talk like a woman who was going to lose this battle, and we discussed it many times. Even after I went to Austin and picked her up, when she was so ill, and I held her as she was sick and bathed her face with a cool washrag, she still belived she would win! That was Cherie's sprit! We talked about me comming out to California in May after Trinity (my granddaughter) got out of school, and that she would be recoupping. There was too much she wanted to do, too many stories she wanted to write, too many things she wanted to see. I believe with all my soul that she belived she would beat this thing! And even I, when she drew her last breath, I wanted to belive she still could!
Last edited by cherisis on Thu May 11, 2006 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cherisis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cherisis »

Alien Mom,

James would like to talk with you. He has Cherie's cell phone so call him on that number. I just talked to him, and he is having a sad Cherie day.

Thanks
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

got it covered! :D we were LOL the entire time! making plans for the bowl a thon!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

Angel wrote:I have the transcript for the memorial chat we had for Cherie at LOD last Tuesday. If anyone wants it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. :)
me angel, me!! that lazy luva of yours hasn't sent it to me yet!

seasonal_sensations@excite.com

i'm so sorry i missed it, but i was driving up to the Walley compound for the memmorial.

p.s. more on that when i get back from a couple of errands....promise!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
Angel
Administrator

Post by Angel »

alienmom wrote:
Angel wrote:I have the transcript for the memorial chat we had for Cherie at LOD last Tuesday. If anyone wants it, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. :)
me angel, me!! that lazy luva of yours hasn't sent it to me yet!

seasonal_sensations@excite.com

i'm so sorry i missed it, but i was driving up to the Walley compound for the memmorial.

p.s. more on that when i get back from a couple of errands....promise!
I just sent it.

BTW, anyone who was in there...you can feel safe knowing I edited out all the private chatting going on. I tried to get most of it, but might have missed some. I'm sorry if I did, but you gals were chatty that night and it took me forever to go through it.
BelevnDreamsToo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BelevnDreamsToo »

Hey cheriesis, alienmom, Angel! :D

Thanks for the chat, Angel!!! I'll forward it to Debbi! :wink:

x0x, J :D
<center>Image
Fabulous banner by Bordersinsanity!!!</center>
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

thanks angel!!