Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Fidomom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

Post by Fidomom »

jbangelo wrote:Welcome aboard, FM!
Thanks very much, jbangelo. :))) Sorry about the double post I didn't realise there was an approval wait time and thought the first one got lost in the ether, lol. It was on posting the second one that I noticed the wording on the transition splash screen. Working on being more observant might just be my New Year's resolution, lol.

Hoping to visit here frequently. :)
~FM :)
teeci
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves

Post by teeci »

Hello I'm teeci I love fan fiction I love reading it. I don't write. But I love the stories. I have the books, and the series, all the music, of Roswell. Liz, Kyle and Micheal are my favorite character. I talk to Brendan Fehr a lot on his Twitter feed. He very open and one of few celebrities that will tweet you back. I came here for the stories.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome, teeci!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

SansuCry
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SansuCry »

Not a new member, but haven't been here for a long, long, time. My mother recently passed away, and the love of writing that she instilled in me brought me back here.

Hope all is well with everyone in the Roswell fanfiction world today.
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

SansuCry wrote:Not a new member, but haven't been here for a long, long, time. My mother recently passed away, and the love of writing that she instilled in me brought me back here.

Hope all is well with everyone in the Roswell fanfiction world today.
Welcome back. First of all let me say that I'm really sorry for your loss. Losing someone so close to you is never easy.
I do hope you will start writing again. Always loved your stories and even after all those years I've re-read them several times.
santigold53
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by santigold53 »

Hi Everyone! Wow what a great place to store all the amazing Roswell Fanfics! I'm sort of new to Roswell. Loved the show (OG of course) and then two years ago I published my first fic "A Detour From Vegas", which takes a M/M centered turn post episode "VIVA LAS VEGAS".
I'm really excited to seee Brendan and Majandra's new venture B+T take off but until then I need me some Candy and Roswell fics to get me through this waiting period.

With that said I will be publishing a new fanfic soon. May 1st to be exact! Also if you want to read ADFV it's here :) http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156311

Thank you for being so welcoming and supportive. This Group Rocks!