Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome, Melissa!
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

DreamerAuthor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerAuthor »

Hello everyone!

I am a huge fan of Roswell and a devoted Dreamer! I've enjoyed watching and re-watching the series on Netflix and even more so I have enjoyed reading so many incredible stories here on Roswell Fanatics! :D I've been wanting to write fan fiction of my own for years and have now decided to take that last leap to becoming an author!

It's a pleasure meeting you all. Hope to talk to you again soon. :wink:
chriskelworth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by chriskelworth »

Hey! Longtime Roswell fan and author; I actually have a bunch of my stories up here as chrisken, but that was so long ago that I figured it was easier to start a new account...

Haven't written Roswell fanfic in a little while, but I'm still writing science fiction stories and have a new Roswell project I thought some people here might want to check out--a podcast! Will post more details on the Shameless Plugging forum...
mela3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mela3 »

Welcome DreamerAuthor and Welcome Back chriskelworth! I can't wait to read more stories.
I like lots of things, but there are three things I like most: love, love... and love

- La Dolce Vita
Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Parker1947 »

Hello, while I have been registered since it looks like 2005. I have been a lurker, and lover of Roswell. I love reading fanfiction, and even written a few and have one I might be posting shortly. The show was pretty magical, and it is always fun to re-watch and explore all over again...
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Hi, I'm Joyce. My teenaged daughter discovered Roswell on Netflix a few years ago and introduced it to me. I'm definitely a dreamer. I have been reading this board for a number of years. I'm a math/science geek in real life so I have always related to Liz.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome to RF, newbies! :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Fidomom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fidomom »

I only discovered the show Roswell in 2016 on Netflix. I am a Candy. I don't read much fanfiction anymore but I do write some still. I'm among those actively campaigning on twitter for Netflix (or SyFy) to pick up B + T. I guess that also makes me a Dan/Sweetie. :)))

I think what I've been wanting most is to just talk with other people about Roswell and/or B+T. I mean fanfics are great but I wasn't around when the show was airing so I didn't get to have all the cool discussions about everything, you know? Yes, I'm a Candy but there's so much more about Roswell that I loved besides just that one couple or just the romantic aspects of the show. The show is just so freaking good on so many levels! The writing on it was so great. The fact that it still has a decently active fandom all this time later speaks volumes. I'm here for it.

I'm 47. Divorced. i have a 21 year old son. I've been on disability benefits since 1998. My life is not perfect by any means but for the most part I am a contented person. I'm not particularly outgoing but I am approachable. The more comfortable I feel, the more I post

Posting this intro feels a bit like walking into a party where everyone already knows each other except me, lol.

Well, anyway, hi everyone, I'm FM and I'm a Roswell addict. :mrgreen:
~FM :)
Fidomom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fidomom »

edited because double post
Last edited by Fidomom on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
~FM :)
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome aboard, FM!