Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves.

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Welcome new members! Post here and introduce yourselves

Post by memory_echo »

Welcome to the board, Shannon! :mrgreen:
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome, Shannon! Glad to have you here. :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

OFDreamers
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by OFDreamers »

Hi!
My name is Sara. I'm 21 years old and I'm from Italy!
English isn't my first language but I learned to read it because I love fanfictions and, as you all can guess, there aren't much in Italian.
With time and patience I started to write in English too because I wanted to tell my stories to the world.
My grammar suck a little, I made mistakes easily (with verbs mostly).
I have a story on Roswell that I want to post here and, if people will like it, I have in program to make a sequel or two.

Now, talking about Roswell:
I'm a Dreamer. (Yeah, I know, shocking! LOL). I like Candy and Stargazer too. Lamptrimmer are good if you take Tess before she start to be too much of a b***h, but I like better Kyle with Ava (the dupe
I love Zan, I always hated that we didn't have the chance to really know him in the series, so I my stories I always try to give him a better chance at life XD

While I loved season one, and thought that the second wasn't too bad (apart from the whole pregnancy arch), but the third... well it would have been better if they stopped at the second season. I read post second season fic that would have been so much better and IC than the third season. Only good note for a Dreamer like me was Max and Liz wedding XD

I think I wrote enough!

Kisses to all!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome, Sara! :)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 9loveletters9 »

Hi Everyone! (insert shy wave)
My name is Nomi and I a huge Roswell Fan. I was into Roswell from the very beginning in 1999 back in high school. It was a series that really stuck with me. I am a die hard Candy Fan, -Maria and Michael are my favorite and I love their relationship.
Recently I got back into Roswell again and it has made me started to write fanfiction which I hope to post here soon :) In the mean time I enjoy my job, my family and friends, and in my past time I like writing fanfiction. I opened up a twitter account recently just to express all things Roswell- SO yes I Think I can call myself a "Bonafide Roswell -Fanatic!" I am in support of the petition to reboot it. If anything I would like to see Brendan Fehr and Majandra Delfino on-screen together again because- their on-screen chemistry just can't be beat! :P

Recently on my twitter I posted a comment that said "wouldn't it be great if Breandan and Majandra did a film together?"
Seeing him in CK reminded me of the possibility of seeing them together one day on tv again.

he replied to it and said "or a cool series hell why not!" and majandra favorited it! :mrgreen:

If anything I would like to see these two together again in some shape or form on TV- they are pretty superb actors.

You can find a link to my faniction here: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5727569/9loveletters9
my twitter here https://twitter.com/9loveletters9
would love to get to know other Roswell Fanatics! Hope you all have a great day!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Welcome to RF, Nomi! Glad to have you here. :D

April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Welcome, Nomi! We're glad to have you here.

I'm a huge Michael and Maria fan, too. I love all the Roswell characters, but honestly, let's be real here, those two are the reason why my love for the show is so strong after all these years.
If anything I would like to see Brendan Fehr and Majandra Delfino on-screen together again because- their on-screen chemistry just can't be beat!
YES! I totally agree! :D

I'm going to check out your fic "Insanity." I read the first chapter, and now I'm eager to read more!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

Hey, Nomi! Welcome to the site :D I'm ashamed of myself for not welcoming people on here sooner but I read every new persons post on this topic. I just got to get better at welcoming them.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
9loveletters9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 9loveletters9 »

Thanks for the love April, morethanwords122, and jbangelo!

April- I need to re-write chapters 2 and 3 of instanity. Totally feel you on roswell- the reason why I fell in love with it was mainly because of maria and michael. I am not ashamed to admit that I sometimes watch in on netflix still and fastforward to just watch the scenes with m&m in it. They are so a riot!

will be updating insanity hopefully soon! any feedback you guys can give is more than welcome!

<3 Nomi
TrueDetective305
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TrueDetective305 »

Hello! I'm Jessica. I have been a lurker for years and finally figured out how to join. Lol. I am a huge dreamer, candy, stargazer, and lamptrimmer fan, but I like to read other stuff once in awhile such as double dipper, etc. I am hoping to give a shot at fanfiction, since I have so much going through my head I would love to write one. Glad to see there are still Roswellians out there. :)