tvgeneral (Steph) Health News

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

tvgeneral (Steph) Health News

Post by StormWolfstone »

I made this site to show support for her, please pass it out so we can show Steph we are thinking of her.

http://healingheartandsoul.webs.com/
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Re: tvgeneral (Steph) Health News

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I have been on but I wanted to pass on this information since I know alot of you know Steph. On St. Patrick's day she went in for some routine surgery and now there have been minor complications that has caused swelling in her head and which has impaired her ability to speak. As of yesterday hopes were good that she will come out of this but it may take a while. She needs our thoughts and prayers while she goes through her recovery. Like most of you I only have the ability to talk to her on the net or phone and live so far away that I can't just drive to see her. It's hard and though I can't let her know that I am thinking of her in person I know I can send my thoughts and prayers to her. I have her contact information and will continue to get updates. If anyone has wishes please post on Storm's site or shoot me an email at my email address: dreamweaver3119@yahoo.com or a pm on my YUKU site champagnewishes.yuku.com and I will forward all the well wishes to her family and friends. Thanks so much guys.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy