Passing the Torch...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Passing the Torch...

Post by Kath7 »

Hi all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am stepping down as an admin at Fanatics, effective immediately. I have been visiting the board for more than ten years, and I have been involved in moderating and admining for almost as long, so this is not an easy decision for me. However, due to the fact that I have been unable to dedicate as much time as I would like to the board in the last couple of years, Angel and Kzinti_Killer have had to pick up alot of the slack. I'm not good at letting things go though, and the love I've had for this board, and for Roswell fanfic, has kept me on the masthead longer than maybe I should have been.

Since I am in the process of having many life changes at the moment (I'm getting married in November), this seemed like the time to call it a day. Doesn't mean I won't be around - some of the people here continue to be amongst my best friends. But I won't be involved in the day to day operations any longer.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the members of this board for all their support over the time I've been serving here. This is not an easy job, but you have all made it easier, with your determination to help keep this a safe and fun place to post. A special thank you to the mods, who have made me, as an admin, look good, with all their hard work. Also, a special thank you to Rick and Angel. We have been through a lot together, us three, and I'll miss passing ideas around and solving problems together.

Finally, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that the new third admin will be jbangelo (Jenny). Please welcome her! She has done an amazing job as a mod here over the years, and has also adminned her own boards, so she will do an awesome job.

Continue to have fun, folks! Love live Roswell fanfic!

Kath
PML
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Passing the Torch...

Post by PML »

Thank you for all of your hard work. May your future be bright and blessed.
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Thanks for both of you!

Kath for the great stories time with you and the work done in Roswellfanatics and

Jenny for following in Kath's steps! Let live Roswell! :D

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Thank you for all your hard work - we all have Roswellfanatics.net as a safe haven for our imaginations and good memories. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and I wish you the best of happiness - may your marriage be a happy, blessed one. We'll always have Roswell as a connection. :D :mrgreen:

Having said that...Welcome jbangelo, I'm sure you'll do a great job! :D
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Sad to see you go, Kath. Thanks for making RoswellFanatics such a fantastic place. Best wishes for your wedding.

Congratulations to Jenny!
Grace52373
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Grace52373 »

Congratulations on your nuptials! Thank you for all your years of service to this board! You have helped to make this a wonderful place to explore and enjoy! Thanks! Grace52373
Roswell Conventionalist
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Congrats on your wedding! Many years of happiness to you both.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
secretk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by secretk »

Well, I can't say that we know each other or something like that, but I do know that being an Administrator is hard work and demands a lot of our free time.
I can thank you for the work you have done here, because I am sure that without the administrators and moderators this place would not be that active as it is now. It is real challenge to keep forum for series that has finished 9 years ago.
Best wishes for the wedding and your future life and with your new page in your life.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Thanks for all your hard work over the years, Kath, and congrats on your impending marriage!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage......many blessings to you and yours.

A special thanks to you and the others for providing many hours of enjoyment on this fantastic board. Your stories have been some of my favorites, and it has been great to come here any day I wanted and find a very professsional presentation.
Carolyn