The Double Trouble Team - A/N - 11/6/16

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Trailer

Postby Double Trouble » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:44 am

Novy: Hey girl! Thanks, happy 2015 for you, too! We hope that our imagination will take you on interesting trips again, lol.

Kismet: Thanks. No, it's not about the First family, but the fic is set in DC - party at least. ;)

Okay, it's time for the trailer. :)

THE ASSASSIN

Enjoy.

We plan to start the posting January, 25th.

Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas

kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - Trailer - 1/12/15

Postby kismet » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi,
For some reason this trailer is not available :( I really really want to see it.

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn

candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - Trailer - 1/12/15

Postby candysteffi » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:57 pm

kismet wrote:Hi,
For some reason this trailer is not available :( I really really want to see it.

Kismet

pm'ed you ;)

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

The Assassin

Postby Double Trouble » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:15 am

The first part of THE ASSASSIN has been posted!

Enjoy!

Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

A/N 11/6/2016

Postby Double Trouble » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:43 am

For the past eight years we’ve been running full steam ahead, writing non-stop and as we post the final chapter of The Assassin we’re taking this opportunity to step back. For good? For a while? At this point, we’re not sure. We’ve written 15 fics, 8,105 pages and 3,352,309 words in that time. It’s been a great ride and we’re leaving the door open because you just never know, we could decide to come back at some point.

Right now, we’re taking a rest and refocusing our efforts into a new endeavor. We’ve decided to turn our creativity loose and take on the challenge of writing a novel. It’s something we know we’ll enjoy pursuing and that we’ll be able to take at our leisure, which thanks to current workloads, will be a huge benefit for us.

We’ve had a blast writing for the Roswell fandom and continue to appreciate every reader and review we’ve had over the years.

THANK YOU ALL!

secretk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - A/N - 11/6/16

Postby secretk » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:14 am

Good luck girls! Sucks that we won't read new fics from you, but I'm sure that you will do great with this new challenge.

And you have to let us know when the novel is ready!

kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - A/N - 11/6/16

Postby kismet » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 am

Thank you girls for your amazing stories. Your characters have been a part of my life for the last several years and I still re-read the stories time to time.
I miss your fics and weekly updates greatly.
Do not forget to tell us if you publish your work. I will be waiting for it :!:

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn

Return to “Work by Author/Updates”