Maxsgurl's Fics! Updated 5/01

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Maxsgurl's Fics! Updated 5/01

Post by Maxsgurl »

Hey everyone just wanted to start one of these...I know I still haven't finished my first story..but I already have a few ideas and I wanted to run them by you, so tell me what you think of them ok?

Complete:

Space Background from http://classic.tere-art.com

Title: Promised
Author: Jennifer [Maxsgurl]
Rating: Mature/Adult
Category: AU M/L w/Aliens
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. Roswell Characters are Jason’s and his team
Summary: This is placed on Antar. Max is the Prince, and has grown up with Lady Liz Parker, a close family friend, who is secretly betrothed to him. What happens when the secret is revealed and who accepts it or not.
Link: Promised

Works in Progress!!!

Banner by monkeycgm
Title: Communications
Rating: Don't Know yet
Category: AU M/L
Summary: This is an idea I got from my psychology class: Liz Parker is a freshman at Las Cruces University in New Mexico, she is biology major but for her General Education requirements she must take a psychology class, so she takes one on Relating to the Opposite Sex.

Max Evans is a sophomore at Las Cruces and is an undecided Major. His counselor suggested he take a psychology class among others to get a feel for different fields. Having a twin sister, and close friends with many girls, Max thought he knew everything about women and believes he can get an easy A in the class.

The first and basically only assignment of the course is to communicate with an assigned partner fully through e-mail. No personal information can be exchanged that would give away the person’s identity (such as a name, home town, or major). Liz and Max are assigned as partners and quickly start an e-mail quasi relationship. At a party they meet in person, but don’t realize who they really are, and are instantly attracted. What happens when they start falling in love in real life…and how does their on-line relationship change?
Link:Communications

Title: First Daughter Secrets
Rating: Don't Know yet
Summary:This is going to be a Roswell mix between First Daughter and Chasing Liberty.

Liz Parker has wanted to be normal her whole life, but she has always been in the spot light and never felt like a regular girl. Being the president’s daughter, Liz was always the proper lady and never got to experience anything like a child…she was always the mature one. Finally stepping out on her own, Liz is getting a chance to be a normal 18 yr old….by going to college. Along with 2 of her favorite Secret Service Agents of course. While enjoying the college life, Liz meets Max Evans and instantly falls hard…problem is that Max has a secret Life.

Max Evans values his job tremendously; he worked hard to get there at a young age and will do anything to keep it that way. When he is asked to be a civilian secret agent to protect the president’s daughter at his local college, Max thinks it will be a piece of cake. What Max doesn’t expect is to fall for her, and how that will affect his job. What happens when Max’s true identity is outed and will Liz still love him?
Link:First Daughter Secrets

Beautiful Banner by Onarek
Title: Loves Mistake
Rating: Teen-Adult
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. Roswell Characters are Jason’s and his team. Idea is a challenge from LoveIsForever number 28
Summary: Kyle and Liz are heading to Vegas to get married after Liz's parents refuse to let them get married before going to college. So after graduation, Liz, Kyle and their friends all head to Vegas. Max and Tess are also going to get married there as well. Something happens and Kyle and Tess end up getting married, but before they can annull it Liz and Max find out and are so hurt that they end up getting married themselves. This story goes through their college years trying to make their marriage work.
Link:Love's Mistake

Coming Soon!!!

Beautiful banner by monkeycgm
Title: Wide Open Spaces:
Rating: Don't know yet
Summary:
Liz needs to get out. Her whole life she felt stifled by her over-bearing parents in New York. She hated the big city and felt like she never really fit in; she had no social life and no real friends. She wanted to see a quiet town and get to know the people without the rushing and bustle of the city, so she goes to school in Las Cruces New Mexico.

Max Evans in a small town boy looking for a big change in his life. He’s from the small town of Roswell New Mexico and attends Las Cruces University to find something bigger. What happens when these two people meet and while they be able to give each other what they were looking for?

Banner by monkeycgm
Title: Too young, You say
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. Roswell Characters are Jason’s and his team. Idea is a challenge from LoveIsForever number 57
Summary: After breaking up with her boyfriend Kyle after dating for a year Liz is offered a job helping to tutor Max who is barely passing. Max is two years younger and has always had a crush on Liz. After a few months Max asks Liz out but she keeps turning him down becasue she is older than him. They finally date and go through some struggles to find their happy ending.

Banner is by Monkeycgm
Title: Promise Returned
Category: AU M/L w/Aliens
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. Roswell Characters are Jason’s and his team.
Summary: This is the sequel to Promised. This story follows Liz and Max's life while they raise their children. Will take place a few months after Promise ended. The twins are 3 months old.

UNTITLED
Rating: Teen-Mature
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine. Story is loosely based on Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice with Max and Liz playing Darcy and Elizabeth respectively.
Summary:Set in England during the late 1800's. The Parker family has 5 daughters and no sons to leave the family estate to, so naturally when a few young and rich gentleman come into town all the Parker sisters are in an uproar to marry one...all except Lizzie. Elizabeth Parker was never interested in marrying a man for his money but what will she do when a very rich man is interested in her? Will she forget her own believes that there is more to life than money? Or will she take up the burden to care for her family?

Summer Romance
Rating: Teen-Mature
Disclaimer: Own nothing. Basic plot comes from Summer Love by Wendy Loggia.
Summary: The Parker and Evans family have been close for years. Every summer the families pack up and head to their beach side properties in florida which just happen to be next to each other. Over the years the kids have grown closer. Isabel Evans and Michael Parker date every summer but this year they may be joined by their siblings. Max Evans and Liz Parker have been friends since they shared a bottle. They talk on the phone constantly and both can't wait for their 3 months together during summer. But something happened this year and both are noticing the giant changes in each other with complete fascination. Will there curiousity turn into something more? Or will this just be another Summer Romance?
Last edited by Maxsgurl on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:43 am, edited 26 times in total.
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

I know...I have 3 stories still to come and I'm back with more!!!

Lol....sorry. I don't have plans for the summer so you should look forward to more than one story at a time....

So the two new stories in the workds are Too Young, You Say and Love's Mistake. Both are challenges by LoveIsForever you can find them here:Challenges

Love's Mistake is Challenge 28 on pg 4

Too Young, You Say is number 57 on pg 7

I will have them added onto my coming soon page with a summary soon!!!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Hey everybody! Just wanted to let you know that I updated my works. I put up my latest banners and wrote the summaries for Loves Mistake; Too Young, You say... and Promised Returned which is the sequel to Promised.
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Posted Prelude for Communications...FINALLY!!! Check it out and First daughter secrets should be any day now!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Added links to Communications and First Daughters Secrets....check um out guys!!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

I posted Links to all my ficts that I have in progress so check them out!!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

I just wanted to stop by and drop this off...because its my first nomination and I am sooooo happy!! I can't even believe it!!

I don't even care if I win...because being in the same catergory as Raychelxbelle, FamersAmers, and To_Kiss_A_Frog...means so much to me. These authors are amazing and I am not getting my hopes up of winning over them!! Lol

~Best New Comer~

Thanks everybody who nominated me...and now go and vote..lol
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Hey yall I just added 2 new short summaries to my coming soon section on the first page. I don't know when I'll post them because i have like 5 stories in the works but look out for them soon!!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

All my stories will have an update by the beginning of next week.

I just finished finals and have a lot more time to write!!

So look for them!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

HEY ALL!! Posted a new part for First Daughters Secrets, hope you all enjoy!!

Will post updates for my other stories soon!

~Jennifer~