Heavenli24's Stories - New Story 12/30/11

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Heavenli24's Stories - New Story 12/30/11

Post by Heavenli24 »

Here are the links to all my fics. Thank you to Amara, believer<3, Evelynn, Erina, Behrsgirl77 and Hunter for creating wonderful banners for them.

Series

Banner by Amara
Lean On Me (CC, M/L, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
Set at the end of Cry Your Name, when Liz is in the Crashdown. Instead of the Thai food delivery guy turning up at the door with Alex’s rejected credit card receipt, it’s Max.

Banner by Amara
I’ll Never Let You Go (CC, M/L, TEEN/MATURE) - COMPLETE
The sequel to Lean on Me. What happens next?

The "I'll Be There" Series

Banner by Evelynn
You Can Always Count On Me (AU, M/L, MATURE) - COMPLETE
Best friends Max Evans and Liz Parker have just graduated from High School and are spending the summer before college travelling across the country together. But what happens when they realise that maybe they didn’t know each other quite as well as they thought; that there are things that each of them kept from the other? Will their friendship survive the trip?

Banner by Amara
I'll Be There (AU, M/L, MATURE) - COMPLETE
Sequel to You Can Always Count On Me
It’s been two years since the end of You Can Always… and Max and Liz are now in their junior year of college. They are still together, although Max is at UNM and Liz is studying at Harvard. They’ve been surviving on phone calls, chats on the Internet and spending time together in the vacation periods. But when Max calls Liz at Harvard with some good news, will she feel the same way about it?

Banner by Behrsgirl77

Always and Forever (AU, M/L, MATURE) - Sequel to I'll Be There - COMPLETE
This is the third in the series. Liz and Max are now engaged to be married and the wedding is being planned for the summer after Graduation. But before they can get married and begin their life together, Liz has to spend one final year at Harvard, while Max is studying back at home in New Mexico.

"Yule Log' Series

Banner by Dreamerlaure

The Yule Log (M/L, AU, MATURE) - COMPLETE
What happens when an up-and-coming Hollywood star is invited to spend Christmas with his Mom’s best friend in Britain… and her twenty-something daughter?

Making It Work (Sequel, M/L, AU, ADULT) - WORK IN PROGRESS
Sequel to The Yule Log. How will Max and Liz’s relationship progress while Max is filming in England? And what will happen when Max has to return to his life in LA?

Stand Alones

Christmas: A Time For Forgiving (CC, M/L, Mature) - COMPLETE
Holiday Challenge response.
Takes place during A Roswell Christmas Carol. Instead of being haunted by the ghost of the car crash victim and healing the children in the hospital in Phoenix, Max starts to get flashes of his life with Liz, the life that Future Max led. Confused by what he’s seeing, he goes to Liz for some answers.

Banner by Erina
Love, Your Secret Admirer (AU, M/L TEEN) - COMPLETE
Valentine's fic.
Max Evans and Liz Parker have known each other for years, attending the same elementary school, junior high and high school, but they have never really been friends. Max is now popular and Liz is not so much, but they have always noticed each other in some way or another. What happens when, one year, they each decide to send a Valentine’s card to the other?

Banner by Behrsgirl77

Something More (AU, M/L, MATURE) - COMPLETE
Liz Parker is a senior in high school and is known to the majority of the senior class as the quiet, studious science geek. But not everything about her is quite as it seems. She’s harbouring a secret; one that she’s not planning on telling anyone about any time soon…well, no one except the one person who shares that secret, that is.

Snowed in (AU, M/L, MATURE) - COMPLETE
Christmas fic, based on a challenge by elodie (which can be found here – AU challenge #84) . Liz is a shy, innocent librarian and Max is the mysterious, handsome man who always comes in to read the newspapers. What happens when a freak snowstorm causes the two of them to be stuck in the library alone for one night just before Christmas?

Banner by RosDude

All's Fair In Love and Tennis (AU, M/L, MATURE) - COMPLETE
Response to Poison Ivy’s Wimbledon challenge (page 6 on the Taken Challenge thread). Max Evans is an aspiring tennis player from London, whose hero and inspiration is Jeff Parker, 9-times Grand Slam winner and former British and world number one. Liz Parker is Jeff’s daughter, who has followed in her dad’s footsteps to become an up-and-coming new tennis star. What happens when Max and Liz meet at their first ever Grand Slam tournament?

Banner by Hunter

Between The Covers (AU, M/L, MATURE) - COMPLETE
It’s Liz Parker’s first year at university; she’s learning new things and meeting new people…or rather, one person in particular – arrogant, annoying Max Evans, who just seems to be there practically every time she turns around.

Banner by Dreamerlaure

Hau'oli Lanui (AU, M/L, MATURE) - COMPLETE
Max Evans and Liz Parker were teenage sweethearts, but they haven’t seen each other in 6 years… what happens when they meet unexpectedly at Christmas?

Christmas Lights and Snow Moments (AU M/L TEEN) - COMPLETE
It’s coming up to Christmas and it’s time to pull names for the office Secret Santa, put up the Christmas decorations and attend the work Christmas party. Liz Parker is used to being alone for Christmas, but will this year change everything?

One Parters

Banner by dreamer<3
The Homework Assignment (CC, M/L, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
What if Liz and Max had been paired together for the History assignment in 285 South? Assume that the trip to Marathon, Texas didn’t occur on the same day as the assignment.

Banner By Amara
Late Night Thoughts (CC, M/L, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
A peek into an early morning with newlyweds Max and Liz when the gang are on the run. It takes place a few weeks after Graduation. Max POV.

Banner By Amara
Early Morning Musings (CC, M/L, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
Companion piece to Late Night Thoughts written from Liz's POV.

Tomorrow Morning - (AU, M/L, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
Song fic based on Jack Johnson's 'Tomorrow Morning'
A totally fluffy one-parter; sort of a day in the life of the Mr and Mrs Max Evans. Max is away on a business trip and Liz is at home, waiting for his call, a call that was promised on the first night he was away. It’s been three days, and she’s still heard nothing. Why hasn’t he called?

The Perfect Present (AU, M/L, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
Written for Emz80m’s Birthday challenge over at Write On.
It’s Max Evans’ 18th birthday and he’s having a party to celebrate. Will tonight be the night he plucks up the courage to admit his feelings to the girl of his dreams?

The First Time... (AU, M/L, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
Max reminisces about his life with Liz. Songfic set to Leona Lewis' version of The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Warning: angsty.

Better Late Than Never (AU, M/M, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
It's the end of the summer and Michael Guerin is about to head off to college with Max and Isabel Evans... leaving behind a younger Maria DeLuca who has been in love with Michael for what seems like forever. Can she really handle him leaving without telling him how she feels?

Non-Roswell Fanfic

Supernatural

It's Enough (SPN, Dean/Lisa, MATURE) - ONE PARTER
A look into Dean’s thoughts while he’s living with Lisa and Ben (between season 5 and 6)

High School Blues (SPN, Dean/Amanda, TEEN) - ONE PARTER
Takes place during ‘After School Special’ (episode 4x13). Amanda Heckerling finds out why Dean thinks he’s a hero.

Awards

Best Newcomer Runner Up - Memories Fanfic Awards Round 2

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me :) !

for You Can Always Count On Me

for Something More

for Something More

for Something More

for Something More

for Something More

for Something More

in Roswell Fanatics Awards Round 10 - Runner-up

Favourite First Chapter - Something More
Best POV Fanfic - I'll Be There
Best Series - I'll Be There Series

Roswellian Chronicles Round 2 Awards
:

for Something More

and

Runner-up for Best Portrayal of Liz Parker: Something More

Roswell Heaven Celestial Awards Round 1
:

for Snowed In

Hey everyone,

Just dropping these off:

RF Round 11 Awards

Best Challenge Fic: All's Fair in Love and Tennis - Runner Up

Best POV fic: I'll Be There - Runner Up

Roswellian Chronicles Round 3 Awards

Snowed In

Snowed In

Roswell Heaven Celestial Awards Round 2:

for All's Fair in Love and Tennis

Fanatics Awards Round 12

for Snowed In

for The Yule Log

and

Runner-Up for 'Fic For Which You'd Most Like to See A Sequel':

The Yule Log
Last edited by Heavenli24 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 298 times in total.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 6/10

Post by Heavenli24 »

Part 34 of All's Fair in Love and Tennis is finally up - sorry about the wait, guys!
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 6/15

Post by Heavenli24 »

Part 11 of Between the Covers is up :)
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 6/17

Post by Heavenli24 »

Part 12 of Between the Covers is up :).
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 6/24

Post by Heavenli24 »

Part 35 of All's Fair in Love and Tennis is up :).
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 6/30

Post by Heavenli24 »

Part 13 of Between the Covers is up :).
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 7/1

Post by Heavenli24 »

The Epilogue of All's Fair in Love and Tennis is up :).
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 7/6

Post by Heavenli24 »

Part 14 of Between The Covers is up :).
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Heavenli24's Stories - Updated 7/7

Post by Heavenli24 »

Part 15 of Between the Covers is up :).
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian