Dani's Fics - Updated 11/02/19 - Removed upcoming stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Dani's Fics - Updated 24/06

Post by Michelle17 »

Love all your coming Soon fics. Can't wait til you start them.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Dani's,

I was wondering when your were going to start this fic. I really love to read it.
Title: Walking The Line

Characters: CC (No one is together yet)

Rating: Teen/Mature/Adult

Summary: What if the dupes weren’t the only new comers to arrive in Roswell? What if a new girl had arrived on Roswell but she’s different from the others, she has seen things that no one should ever have to see and she loves living her life on the edge.

Liz is going though hell, the one person she loves has fallen out of love with her, the gang keeps asking her questions about that ‘day’, she is under constant pressure from Sean and her parents, when she sees the new girl living her life carefree she wants that.

The new girl encourages Liz to join her and together they drown their pain but the question is, will Liz be saved in time or will she be lost forever?

Warning: Angst, very dark! Liz will not be the girl we know, there will be cutting, drugs, acohol, a slight girl on girl action (just a kiss!) Liz will be angry and lashing out, especially at Max.

Where: Convential Couples.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Dani,

I going to check the new story out now. But I am glad you haven't fortgotten abou the other stories. I know you meean about writers block.

Courtney :lol: :D

Special thanks too

claudialynn
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

hihi i love your stories ^^ but its your quote in your signature that prompted me to leave a message :mrgreen:

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

hehe i luv it.x
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

pijeechinadoll wrote:hihi i love your stories ^^ but its your quote in your signature that prompted me to leave a message :mrgreen:

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

hehe i luv it.x
Thanks! Me and my friends/family always end up talking about something weird and I always end up with these memorable quotes - I just had to share it all with you! :lol:
Dani's fics

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Just gotta post this - if you like Grey's Anatomy and the couple Mark/Lexi - head here to help us fill up the site!

http://littlebigfics.unexpectedly.org/index.php
Dani's fics

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Re:

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Bubblegal wrote:CROSSOVERS

Banners: NEEDED!

Title: Summer Flings of Love

Characters: Clark/Lois Harry/Hermione Max/Liz

Rating: Mature/Adult

Summary: A Summer Fling is where you meet, you have fun then you go your seperate ways and never meet again...right? Not with these girls who finds that their, once, love lives are connected to them more than they could even think was possible and in the process find themselves on a ride for their lives are lies, decites and even pregnancy can throw everything into chaos.

Crossovers: Harry Potter/Roswell/Smallville with hints of Supernatural.

I don't know if this will be AU without Aliens or AU with Aliens, I will change this once I have figured out if Aliens works into the story.
hi this was already done. i did post it in the request thread but LOL i cant find it. pingx
here they are below...
:mrgreen: :D :D

♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Thank you! I didn't get a message indicating that I had a message on my page!

Thank you so much for making the banners - they look awesome! I love them!
Dani's fics

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Dani,

I love all your stories and was wondering if you were posting any new stories soon? I miss reading your stories.

Courtney :D :D

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Hi Courtney

sorry to tell you that I haven't been writing Roswell stories lately (or Harry Potter) :oops:

I've still been writing but for a new TV programme called 'Terra Nova' which has become my addiction (and I'm hoping will get a second season).

If you are still interested in reading my stories and know of Terra Nova - check out Spacegal 19 over at Fanfiction.net - they're posted there :D
Dani's fics