Zanity's Fics -- Update -- 02/16/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Last night I posted the 4th fic in my Dreamer Fairy Tale Series: Roparker (AU, M/L, Teen) 1/1
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I've updated both my WIPs today!!

The Third Time is the Charm: Chapter 18 and Choices & Consequences: Chapter 13

The links above link directly to the new chapters. The links in my sig link to the beginning of the fics.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I'll have a new fic coming soon:

The Broken Pact (AU, M/L, Teen)

Summary: This is the second of a series. The Set Up was the first, if you haven’t read that this won’t make any sense because this story is about Isabel and Michael’s reactions to the events of that story. It picks up right after Isabel left Max’s room the night of the Dance.

Pairings: M/L

Rating: Teen
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

OK a few things.... first I'm sorry I haven't updated my other two fics yet but I do have time off coming up for my birthday and I'll finish the next part then if not sooner. In the mean time here's a little one parter:

Connected (CC, Teen) 1/1
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Ok I Finally posted Chapter 19 -- Max to the Max / White Room to The Third Time is the Charm!!!!

Thank you for your patients everyone...

The Link above will take you directly to the new part!!!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Zanity - when do you think you will be able to post The Broken Pact? I loved The Set Up and eagerly waiting for the sequel to it! :D
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Hopefully really soon... I'm almost done writing that one I just have to figure out how to end it.
eric1978
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Zanity's Fics -- Update -- 11/24/07

Post by eric1978 »

Hey man, you still around? Would love to see the end of Third Time and Choices and Consequences, as well as seeing these other stories of yours.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Zanity's Fics -- Update -- 02/16/10

Post by Zanity »

A/N:

Hi Everyone... Sorry for the hiatus. I got a new Job that's been taking up much of my time. I'll be updating both of my WIPs soon but I posted a new 1 parter; the link is below. Hope you enjoy!

Sexual Completion (CC, M/L, Mature) 1/1
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Zanity's Fics -- Update -- 02/16/10

Post by ja.forster »

Hi There, just want to say how much I enjoy your stories and :oops: to give a little bump on The Third Time is the Charm, I'm really interested in finding out what happens. :D Awesome story so far!

Jenna