Stories by Erina

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Erina
Forum Moderator

Stories by Erina

Post by Erina »

Completed stories

Banner by EnglishDreamer.
CC, Mature, M/L
Summary: Post-FAAB, but starts after graduation. They have all graduated (without FBI as ‘special guests’) and Max and Liz married at the end of May. But will they have a happy ending? Max has just given up his son. Can he forget that there out somewhere is his own son? Can Liz agree to life without children, but with Max? Read and you will find out...

Banner by JustThisOnce.
CC, Teen, M/L
Summary: Just Max's and Liz's happy ending... Post - Graduation. 1 part

AU, M/L, Teen
Summary:Based on the song 'Pretty woman' by Roy Orbison.

AU without aliens, M/L, Mature
Summary: Max and Liz's Valentine's Day!

Banner by Lorastar
M/L, AU without aliens, Adult
Summary: The story about Liz and her way in life. At the beginning of the story she lives in Roswell, together with her Grandma Claudia and she has just broken up with her boyfriend. She goes to the party and that changes her life completely.

AU with aliens, M/L, Mature
Summary: "It feels like she know's him, but she can't seem to shake the sense of familiarity off. Where has she seen him before? Why does she feel a little shiver run down her spine everytime he is near? Why?" (Pixie_Stix)

AU without aliens, M/L, Mature
I'm writing it for Roswell Heaven AU Fic Contest.
Summary? Dunno...It's about the crazy little thing called love. :wink:

M/L, with aliens, Mature
Summary: Memories...Future/Present/Past...Grief...Love... I really don't know if I can even summarize it. Let's see....Starts in year 2007. Liz is alone, when everyone else are in Roswell happily together. Why? Why she is alone? Read! Read and you will find out!

Banner by RosDude
M/L, AU without aliens, Mature
Summary: Liz and Tess are the best friends. Liz meets Max and she doesn't know that he is Tess' boyfriend at first. What happens when the truth comes out?

My Art
Last edited by Erina on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:30 am, edited 15 times in total.
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Works in progress

M/L, Mature
Challenge #55 by dreamon
Summary: Liz comes from a wealthy family. Her parents own the famous restaurant chain the Crashdown Cafe and Liz's father is a heart surgeon too. Isabelle is the daughter of wealthy lawyers. Maria's parents are rich too. Michael is the owner of a popular vip club in CA.
Alex is also the rich son of a successful computer programer. Max is was an orphan. He works as a bartender at Michael's club. At the age of 18 he found out that he was suffering from a heart abnormality and he needs a heart transplant. He works 3 jobs to keep up with his medical bills and what not. He's also a student. Everyone including Max attent UCLA. Max and Liz met at Michael's club, Liz assumes that Max is also rich cause only the elite get into the club. Max hides is social status..they start to date..Michael tells Max that he should be honest with Liz but he's afraid that he'll lose her. And Max also doesnt tell Liz about his illness. He also has trouble keeping up with liz and her expenses. They have their arguments, etc. Max later on falls ill and is transported to hospital and thats how liz and everyon else find out about MAx's illeness. Needs a happy ending with Max ventually getting a tranplant. Michael and Maria are dating.

Has to be angsty but has to have a happy dreamer ending.
Last edited by Erina on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:29 am, edited 16 times in total.
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Cooming soon

CC, M/L, Mature
Summary: Post - It's Too Late, and It's Too Bad. Well, basicaly Max slept with Tess and Liz left. I will try to make it sad, dark, angsty but with a happy M/L ending....Story will start some years after this episode...
Last edited by Erina on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:29 am, edited 11 times in total.
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Nominations and Awards

I kind of feel silly, for making this section 'Nominations and Awards', lol, since I have just a few, but I need a place to post them. :oops:

Most Improved Writer

ARFC's All Around Best Short Fanfic Award for Time Heals.

ARFC's Fanfic of the Month: November
Anything But Ordinary

I'm the 1st runner up in Roswell Heaven Celestial Awards. :D
RH Member always on the board (tie with dreamerfrvrp3)

And the 2nd runner up for Anything But Ordinary. :shock:
The Nicholas award (Character most in need of a slap in the face in a AU, CC, slash or UC fic - Philip)
The Universal Friendship League award (Best villain in a AU, CC, slash or UC fic - Philip)

Mods choice Superhero of the month of August at Roswellian Chronicles

Best Villain - Philip Evans in Anything But Ordinary
Most Improved Writer
Most Suspenseful Fanfic - Anything But Ordinary

Blind Date AU w/o Aliens Award - best premise in an AU w/o aliens - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

CC/AU Max Orb awards - best portrayal of Max - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

CC/AU Tess Orb Award - best portrayal of Tess - Stop Crying Your Heart

The Healing Stones Award - character most in need of a hug - Max in Stop Crying Your Heart Out

also...

RH Member who participates in the most challenges, contests
RH Member always on the board Award
Best AU fic banner that fits or tells the story Award-for From Trash to Treasure
The Heavenly Fanart award - the best overall fanart
Last edited by Erina on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:28 am, edited 12 times in total.
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

I have finished Anything But Ordinary! :D

Ok, Ok...I have finished writing Anything But Ordinary. :twisted:

The story has exactly 70 parts and a slightly longer epilogue.

If I still post 3 parts per week, then I can pretty surely say that I will finish posting it on May 21st. :shock:

Now...about my future plans. I will concentrate on challenge #55 by dreamon now. I have a big plans for that, but my plans don't always meet the reality, lol. (Although I finished ABO in March, just like I've planned.) The new story will be posted once in a week, but the updates will be longer than in ABO. :wink:

~Erina~
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

I'm nominated in Roswell Heaven Celestial Awards. :D

Anything But Ordinary
Secrets and Lies award - fic with the best twist
The Nicholas award - Character most in need of a slap in the face (Philip)
The Universal Friendship League award - Best villain (Philip)

Thanks who nominated. :D
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

<center> Thank you, clueless! :D

Anything But Ordinary is finally complete. :shock: :D

Also I'm the 1st runner up in Roswell Heaven Celestial Awards. :D
RH Member always on the board (tie with dreamerfrvrp3)

And the 2nd runner up for Anything But Ordinary. :shock:
The Nicholas award (Character most in need of a slap in the face in a AU, CC, slash or UC fic - Philip)
The Universal Friendship League award (Best villain in a AU, CC, slash or UC fic - Philip)

And the last message from me. Unfortunately I'm not able to concentrate on writing anymore. :( The semester will end in four weeks and then exams for two-three weeks. So, writing the challenge by dreamon is postponed until...June? :shock: I guess you won't see anything from me for two or even three months now.

~Erina~
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

clueless wrote:Congrats on your awards. And I was looking forward to reading your new fic. Well I can totally understand your reasons for having to postpone writing till June, since I'm in the same boat as you. Well good luck on your finals and all.
Well, it's June. Hopefully your finals are over! :D Because my finals ended yesterday! :D The results so far....are not something I've exptected. :shock: I'm very superstitious, so I won't say anything more until I know all results! :lol:

Now... Although I start a full time job on Monday, I still plan getting back to the new fic. Hopefully I will have something very soon to post. :D I have many ideas for fics. Some CC, even CC/UC ( :shock: ), but I will start posting the challenge fic for sure, but I consider some other ideas as well.

:oops: :D
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Of course! Me and not dreamer (insured) story? :shock: That's not possible! :wink:
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Thank you, thank you. Since the work was very slow today (after all it's Sunday!), I got to write today!

Hopefully by the end of this week I will post something. :shock: :D

Not something, but the AU challenge #55 by dreamon (finally!). I took that challenge in December :shock:, if I don't start writing/posting properly soon, that won't be a good move from me anymore! :oops: :shock: