The Fictional Writings of sucide_eagle_rath: Hiatus 06/24/07

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Congratulations :D
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Thanks Ros .. for the good wishes
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Title: Rath Worship

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Rating: Mature for language and dark scenes of war

Pairings: No real Pairing ... characters involved are the original Antarians Rath and Kortley (Courtney Banks)

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Summary: Right before Courtney Banks dies she remembers the first time she meet Rath..

Author’s Note: WARNING: This story does contain battle scenes and some violence.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

One Idea

Two Versions

One UC

One CC

VERSION ONE….

One Last Valentine

Title: One Last Valentine

Pairing: AU Alex / Tess

Rating: AU UC POV .... Teen rating

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Summary:. The last love letter written from Tess to Alex on their wedding 65th anniversary. The letter is discovered by their son, Paul and read by him to his wife Sarah.

Warning: …. a sappy gooey heart wrenching love letter…..

Contest: This was done originally for the contest at Majik's World of Fan Fic called New Year, New Challenge! Romancing Fifthwheel

Posted: at the following locations
Roswell Fanatics
[urlhttp://p072.ezboard.com/froswellheavenfrm32.showMessage?topicID=41.topic]Roswell Heaven[/url]
Majik's World of Fan Fic

Title: My Darling, One Last Valentine

Pairing: CC Max / Liz

Rating: Teen

Summary:. The last love letter written from Max to Liz on their wedding 72nd anniversary. The letter is discovered by their son, Alexander and read by him to his wife Ella.

Warning: …. a sappy gooey heart wrenching love letter…..

CC Version: There is a UC version of this story One Last Valentine done originally for the contest at Majik's World of Fan Fic called New Year, New Challenge! Romancing Fifthwheel

Posted: at the following locations
Roswell Fanatics
Roswell Heaven
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

COMING SOON

From Feb. 1-14

14 Days of Fire: An Erotic Series

14 Separate Erotic Scenes One Per Day To Fire Your Passion

Title: 14 Days of Fire Series

Rating: ADULT… SMUT

Pairing: varies

Summary:. Erotic Scenes of LOVE ... 14 separate stories of PASSION, EROTIC, LUST, SENSUAL, FIRE, SEX

Warning: ONLY SMUT … no plot… DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18

Series: Part of the 14 Days of Fire Series for St Valentines Day 2007 done for originally for Roswell Heaven S.U.G.A.R. Stories.

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Sex
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Chocolate: OH MY
5 ) Ancient Roses
6 ) Voyeurism
7 ) Scarlet Woman
8 ) Puppet Mind
9 ) Winter Palace
10 ) Merging of Sex and Love
11 ) Beginings
12 ) Three Together
13 ) The Bond
14 ) Love Comes Hard
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Hello to all

I will be on semi hiatus between now and Aug 10th. I am returning to Montana not only to escape the searing heat of the desert but also to see family etc. Since wireless so far appears to be a foreign word in that area… :D … no one I know has it.. grrrr :x ..,,, frustrated….. so I will be posting in a hit and miss fashion if and when I can find internet access to beg, borrow, pay, or cough steal cough…lol :twisted: :o

I wish all a good summer, filled with lots of fun, family, and love.

S_E_R :)