Nibbles tasty treats

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Who would win in a no holds-barred bitch fight?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Carla from Gold Diggers by me
40%
Isabel from 521 by April
60%

Total votes: 10

nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Nibbles tasty treats

Post by nibbles2 »

Welcome to my thread.

After looking jealously on April's awesome thread for some time now, I've come to the conclusion that I needed to have a tidy up in here. So I am shamelessly stealing her idea and and format minus the David Copperfield bit.

You'll find

1. Fics in Progress
2. Complete fics
3. Awards I've won
4. Drabbles

Best Author of a Candy Fanfic

Winner - Feedbacker

Feedbacker You Follow Around the Board :oops:

Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker :oops:

Most Helpful Roswell Fanatic :oops:

Last edited by nibbles2 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Crush

Post by nibbles2 »

FICS IN PROGRESS

None!

Because I am awesome.
Last edited by nibbles2 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 16 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Complete fics

Post by nibbles2 »

COMPLETE FICS
TITILE: Crush
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Roswell or any of these characters, they belong to Jason Katims and others. I'm just borrowing. I promise to treat them nicely.
RATING: Mostly teen but with a few adult scenes thrown in.
PAIRINGS: It's CC, Max & Liz, Maria & Michael. (Will also have Kyle & Tess and Isabel & Jesse)
DISCLAIMER I don't own Roswell or any of it's characters. They belong to Jason Katims and Co.

SUMMARY: Liz has had a crush on her big brother's best friend for most of her life, now she has a chance to get close to him.
~~~~~~~
Title: Gold Diggers
Rating: Adult
Pairings: AU without aliens. M&L, M&M, A&I
Disclaimer: none of this is mine, not even the idea – it’s based on a challenge by Tequathisy. Roswell and its characters belong to WB/UPN – whatever they’re going to be called in the future.

Summary: Max, Michael and Isabel are the children of one of the wealthiest families in the US. They are spoiled and used to getting everything they want. But they are about to learn that money can’t buy you everything.

Sadly I didn't really finish this fic, but I have posted a comprehensive conclusion for it that should resolve any questions.
~~~~~~~~~
Title: Table For Four
Authors: nibbles2 and Rowedog. This is what happens when you put us in a blender, we produce this delightful smoothie of deliciousness.
Genre: M/M & M/L (Who else would we be writing about?)
Disclaimer: We don’t own any of these characters, they’re owned by Jason Katims et al.
Rating: Mature (for salty language purposes only)

Summary: Four single people. Somebody decides to play matchmaker. They're going to need a table for four.
~~~~~~~
TITLE: Plus One
RATING: I'm fairly sure that this will be Teen, but to be on the safe side because there will be some adult language and references to sex, so I'm marking it as adult.
DISCLAIMER: Nope, don't own any of this. Sadface.
PAIRING: Mainly dreamer, some candy. And a little Peanut M&M, for a change.
SUMMARY: Max has been invited to the wedding of his former boss, Brody Davis and he needs a date.

~*~*~*~*
TITLE: Fairy tale of New York
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Roswell or any of these characters, they belong to Jason Katims and others. I'm just borrowing. I promise to treat them nicely.
RATING: Teen
PAIRINGS: Maria & Michael. (With appearances by the other CC couples.)
DISCLAIMER I don't own Roswell or any of it's characters. They belong to Jason Katims and Co.

SUMMARY: A short valentine fic based on an episode of Friends.

TITLE: Christmas Island
RATING: Adult.
PAIRINGS: Maria & Michael.

SUMMARY: Maria is a famous pop star, trying to avoid the press after splitting up from her boyfriend. Liz offers her the use of her log cabin, on the secluded Christmas Island - what Liz has neglected to mention is that her brother Michael is also staying there. Sexy, snowy, smut ensues.

TITLE: Love Storey (Misspelling intended.)
RATING: Teen, with a hint of Adult
PAIRINGS: Max and Liz (with a hint of Michael and Maria)

SUMMARY: Liz's roommate has a new boyfriend and Liz has a new neighbor.
A Plain old soldier

TITLE A plain old soldier
RATING Teen
PAIRING M&M for the main part, with a little CC thrown in.
DISCLAIMER I don't own Roswell, it belongs to Jason Katims et al.

SUMMARYCivil War rages in the United States. Can love prevail?
Title: Prince Charming
Rating: Teen really, but Adult to be on the safe side.
Pairings: Maria and Michael.
Disclaimer: Property of Jason Katims and Co. Borrowed by me.

Summary Maria Deluca just can't seem to find her Prince Charming so her best friends step in to her help her sort the Prince from the Frogs.

~~~~~~~

TITLE: Misadventure by Phone
RATING: Mature, for language lately.
PAIRINGS: AU without aliens. M&L, M&M, A&I, K&T
DISCLAIMER: none of this is mine, just borrowing.

SUMMARY: Mobile phones are really great and very useful, but sometimes the sneaky little bastards can cause a world of trouble. Four short stories about the things that can go wrong featuring our favourite Roswellians.

One day, Gold Diggers will make it in here.
Last edited by nibbles2 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Awards I've won! Woo me.

Post by nibbles2 »

AWARDS I'VE WON
Thanks to everybody who has ever nominated or voted for me. It means a lot to me.
GOLD DIGGERS
ROUND 9
Best challenge response fic

Come Back! You Can't Leave it There! Best Cliffhangers
ROUND 10
Favorite supporting Portrayal of Maria Deluca
ROUND 11
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Maria Deluca

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Michael Guerin
ROUND 12
Best Conventional Couple fic

Most imaginative fic
Best Villian – Carla

Favorite portrayal of a child - Maddie
ROUND 13
Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Alex Whitman – Gold Diggers
CRUSH
ROUND 13
Fic that Kept You Bouncing in Your Seat for an Update – Crush
ROUND 14
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Max Evans (Tied with Rowedog. Grr.)

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Michael Guerin

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Maria Deluca

Favorite Alternate Portrayal of a Canon Character - Liz.

Best Dreamer Fanfiction

Best Candy Fanfiction

Most Talked About Fic

Come Back! You Can't Leave it There! Best Cliffhangers

Most Memorable Scene - Max finds out the truth about Lucy/Liz
LOVE STOREY
ROUND 13
Favorite Last Line - LOVE STOREY
She yawned for a third time. “But you guys need to learn to keep it down. You’re really loud.” Love storey
Best Fluff Fic

Best Short Story (5 parts or less)
PLAIN OLD SOLDIER
ROUND 13
Best Period Piece – Plain old soldier
ROUND 14
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Liz Parker Crush
Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Isabel Evans Crush
Funniest Feedbacker
Best Author of a Conventional Couple Fanfiction
Fic that Kept You Bouncing in Your Seat for an Update - Gold Diggers
Best All-Around Story - Crush
Best Conventional Couple Fanfiction - Crush (Tied with Maipigen)
Best Point-of-View Fanfiction - Crush (Tied with RosDude)
The Fanfic Conversion Award - Your Top Recommendation - Crush
Favorite First Chapter - Crush

ROUND 15
Best Author of a conventional fic.
Best Alternate Universe without Aliens - Gold Diggers
Fic that Kept You Bouncing in Your Seat for an Update - Gold Diggers
Best Fluff Fic - Misadventure by Phone
Best Short Story (5 parts or less) - Misadventure by Phone
Favorite Last Chapter / Epilogue - Crush

ROUND 13

Best Dreamer Fanfiction – Crush
Most Talked About Fic – Crush
Favorite First Chapter – Crush
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Max Evans – Crush
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Liz Parker - Crush
Best Short Story – Love story

ROUND 15
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Max Evans - Misadventure by Phone
Last edited by nibbles2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 16 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Drabbles

Post by nibbles2 »

I wrote a number of drabbles for people who bid on me during the Support Stacie Auction. Some are AU, some are canon. So rather than post them all over the board, I thought I'd just post them here. (They are not sequential.)

Disclaimer I don't own Roswell or any of the characters. They belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz etc.
Ratings They're all Child/Teen

Second Base
It's Max and Liz.

Pink
Michael and Maria.

Bidder: Alison Pairing: Dreamer Prompt: Penis

Crown Jewels

Max and Liz were fooling around on Liz’s bed when Max discovered that his girlfriend was very ticklish, especially on the soles of her feet. He had a great time making her squeal and beg for mercy. He thought the sound of her laughter was music.

Until, in an attempt to get away from him, Liz’s knee slammed full force into his crotch.

Max rolled into the fetal position, groaning in pain.

“Are you ok? Liz asked, frightened that she had damaged the crown jewels for good.

“It hurts,” Max squeaked.

Liz smiled devilishly, “Want me to kiss it better?”
Bidder: Sirio Pairing: Dreamer Prompt: Cook

Special Sauce

Two things Max had never seen before – an uneaten dinner on Michael’s table and a broad grin on his friend’s face. He saw the reason why when Maria walked out of Michael's bedroom, dressed in one of his Metallica t-shirts.

“I made her dinner, and she was all over me,” Michael explained smugly.

So Max took cookery lessons in hopes of being able to impress a girl when the time came. His specialty was meatballs in his own special sauce.

When he met Liz, he knew within three seconds that she was the one for him. For their third date, he invited her to his place for dinner and cooked the meatballs and special sauce.

“It smells wonderful,” Liz complimented. When she took a bite of the food and her eyes closed in pleasure, Max knew his special sauce had done the trick.

As Liz raised her fork again, the sauce dripped off it and onto her expensive silk dress.

Max jumped up, apologising and stammering. He grabbed a cloth to help clean her off but ended rubbing in the sauce and groping her boob.

Liz just laughed and slipped the dress off her body. “It was coming off anyway.”
Bidder: Girl Afraid Pairing: Candy Prompt: Fierce

Fierce

Michael Guerin was a stone wall. A lone wolf. An island.

He was alone, it had always been that way and that’s how it would stay.

Then he met Maria and slowly the wall came down. He was no longer alone. Maria invaded every part of his life.

Suddenly there were scented candles in the bedroom and seven different types of bubble bath in the bathroom. Now he was eating salads, using fabric conditioner, going to see romantic comedies at the movies, watching girly tv at home.

He fought it, of course, but it was no use. Maria wasn’t giving up on him. She could be as stubborn as he was.

One day she asked how she looked in a new dress she had bought. He replied, “You look fierce.”

That’s when he knew that it was a lost cause. If Maria had invaded his vocabulary then the fight was over.

And actually, he was happy with that.
Bidder: Alien Friend Pairing: Max and Isabel siblings Prompt: Tampon

Secrets

Isabel was hiding something.

For the past few days she’d been secretive and cagey, preferring to stay in her room than hang with Max. More than once, he’d walked in on conversations between his sister and mother that ended abruptly. Isabel freaked when he went into her room. She refused to go swimming. She was wearing sweats. Sweats!

He was determined to find out what she was hiding from him. So while she was watching some dumb chick flick, Max searched her room.

When he found the box of tampons, he realised that some things, he didn’t want to know.
Bidder: Sock Puppet Pairing: Dreamer Prompt: Sock Puppet

The Gift of Cotton

For their second wedding anniversary, Max bought Liz a gorgeous silk scarf. “I hope you don’t mind me veering from tradition. I know it’s supposed to be cotton for the second anniversary but I saw this and had to buy it for you.”

Liz wrapped the scarf around her neck. Max thought it looked perfect against her luminous skin. “I love it,” she assured him. “Yours is made from cotton.”

Max opened the box she presented him and was surprised to find a sock puppet inside, like the ones Liz made for her Kindergarten students. Except this one was made from a baby’s sock.

He looked at it in confusion. “Uh… thanks?”

His wife smiled and slipped the sock over her fingers.

In her best puppet voice, Liz explained. “This is my way of telling you that we’re going to have a baby.”

Max swept her into his arms and kissed her soundly. “That is the best gift ever.”
Bidder: Tequathisy Pairing: Candy Prompt: Dragon

Michael and the Dragon

“Daddy, tell us one more story. Pleeeease.”

“Alright, just one and then it’s really bedtime…. Once upon a time there was a handsome prince called Michael. He was the bravest and strongest prince who had ever lived in the land of Roswellia. He also had the best hair.

Michael was in love with a beautiful princess called Maria. She was the prettiest girl in the land with big green eyes and golden hair and the sweetest singing voice Michael had ever heard.

They were going to be married in a big wedding at the castle, when disaster struck. Maria was kidnapped by the biggest, scariest dragon you have ever seen.

The prince mounted his horse and rode out to save his princess.

He had to leave Roswellia behind and ride into the barren wilderness where the dragon had her lair. Unfortunately the entrance to the dragon’s land was guarded by the hugest, meanest Cyclopes called Ragin Ray. He could crush a rock to fine dust with his bare hand. He could fell trees with a single blow. He could run a hundred miles in one hour.

But Ragin Ray was no match for Prince Michael. After a long battle that went on for three days and three nights, Ragin Ray was defeated and Prince Michael was able to pass into the dragon’s land.

Then he had to travel a long distance until at last he could see the rocky outcrop of the Dragon’s lair on the distant horizon. The Dragon saw him approaching and she began to roar and screech. The sound was so horrifying and frightening that Prince Michael’s horse refused to go any closer and so the Prince had to travel the remaining distance on foot. As he walked, the Dragon screeched and berated him, but Prince Michael kept walking.

At last he came to the Dragon’s lair. The Dragon spit fire at him, which Prince Michael successfully dodged. He hid behind some rocks and surveyed the scene. Maria was tied to a rock at the very top of the outcrop.

Because the dragon liked to shoot fire all the time, it was very hot. All the stones and rocks were hot to touch and soon Prince Michael was feeling the heat. His lips were parched and he was gasping for a drink.

He could hear, the very faint sound of water trickling somewhere near by. Slowly and carefully, he crept among the boulders, staying out of the Dragon’s sight until her came upon a spot where a small trickle of water dripped from a crack amongst the rocks. He knelt down beside it and scooped the water up thirstily. Then he realised that the water came from a stream that was being blocked by the boulders.

He searched around and found a long, heavy piece of wood which he used as a lever. With one powerful, mighty push, Prince Michael pressed all his weight down and with a loud crash, the wall of boulders went crashing down and suddenly a great wave of water came rushing out. It flooded the dragon’s lair and washed the Dragon away, down the great river and out into the ocean.

Prince Michael swam through the water until he reached Princess Maria, who was safe up high on the tall rocks.

Together they returned to Roswellia and lived happily ever after. The End.”

“That was a good story daddy,” his daughter said in a sleepy voice. Within seconds she and her twin brother were fast asleep.

Michael tucked them in and kissed their foreheads.

He turned around to find Maria in the doorway, watching him with a fond smile. She raised an eyebrow, “Nice story. You do remember that the Dragon in the story is their grandmother?”

“It’s just a story.”

“Sure it is.”
Last edited by nibbles2 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Nibbles tasty treats

Post by nibbles2 »

I just wanted to thank all you lovelies for nominating me in the latest awards thread. I love you all.
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Max Evans - Crush
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Liz Parker - Crush
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Michael Guerin - Crush
Favorite Lead Portrayal of Maria Deluca - Crush
Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Alex Whitman - Gold Diggers
Favorite Alternate Portrayal of a Canon Character - Max in Gold Diggers

thank you.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Nibbles tasty treats (now Aprilised)

Post by nibbles2 »

Max Evans sucks dot com and The Frog Prince have been posted and I revamped my thread.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

I got more noms and if I can't toot my own horn in here, where can I? So....

Feedbacker You Follow Around the Board
Most Helpful Roswell Fanatic
Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker
Funniest Feedbacker

Favorite First Chapter - Crush
Favorite Last Line - Love Storey
Most Memorable Scene - Golddigger: Maria finding out that Michael Guerin is Michael Evans

Thanks everyone. Muah!
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

:oops: Aw, I love you guys. Thank you.

Best All-Around Story - Gold Diggers

Best Dreamer Fanfiction – Crush

Best Candy Fanfiction – Plain old soldier

Best Alternate Universe without Aliens – Crush

Fic that Kept You Bouncing in Your Seat for an Update – Crush

Best Short Story – Love Storey

Fic That Made You Cry the Hardest - Plain old soldier

Best Holiday Fanfiction – Christmas Island

Best Period Piece – Plain old soldier

Story with your Favorite Twist – Crush

Most Talked About Fic – Crush

The Fanfic Conversion Award – Gold Diggers
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Gold diggers has been updated.