Kath7's Stories - Update Jan 15

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Which incompleted/"Coming Soon" fic would you most like to see after Born of the Stars is complete?

Starstruck
7%
All You Wanted
13%
Brothers and Sisters
27%
I am Not Felicity
17%
Found
3%
Darkness Falls
9%
Time After Time: A Man of Good Fortune (Regency Period)
16%
Love in Unexpected Places
5%
A Mother's Love
3%

Total votes: 186

Kath7
Administrator

Kath7's Stories - Update Jan 15

Post by Kath7 »

My stories are now listed according to whether they are complete, Work in Progress, or Coming Soon. In each category they are listed according to when I started them.

<center>Complete Stories

<center>Destiny's Circle

Summary: Medieval mayem involving our favorite Roswellians. Part of the Time After Time series. C/C

Destiny's Circle

Out of the Woods: Part One of the OOTW Trilogy

Summary: Post-Destiny. Liz returns from a term overseas to find Max completely different and her friends torn apart. Can she fix the mess she left behind on the annual Father's Camping Trip?

Out of the Woods

Legacy: Part Two of the OOTW Trilogy

Summary: Sequel to OOTW. Picks up nine months later.

Legacy

Union: Part Three of the OOTW Trilogy

Summary: Sequel to Legacy. Picks up a week later.

Union

Silent Lucidity

Summary: Fic based on the false spoilers from the end of Season 2. Told from Liz and Max's pov's alternating.

Silent Lucidity

Sins of the Father

Summary: Post-Departure. Can Max and Liz ever really get past Tess? Well, they're going to have to try. Because there's still more to Alex's death than they ever knew. And just who the hell is Sean Deluca anyway?

Sins of the Father

Between the Sand and Stone

Summary: What if Max had left Earth with Langley at the end of Control? A future fic which picks up eight years later.

Between the Sand and Stone

Homecoming Co-authored with IslandGirl5

Summary: Sweet Home Alabama Roswell-style

Homecoming

Fall On Your Knees - Tag to Sins of the Father

Summary: Max and Liz's daughter from SOTF meets her destiny.

Fall on Your Knees

Burn for Me

Summary: Post-White Room. What if Liz was lost after she and Max jumped off that bridge in Destiny? From a challenge by Lullaby.

Burn for Me

Maybe I'm Amazed

Summary: A/I - Alex has a late night visitor. Post-Surprise.

Maybe I'm Amazed

Found

Summary: Short Lost/Roswell Crossover. I know I'm not the first to think of this, due to Emilie's presence on Lost, but this is my take on who Claire really is.

Found

Works in Progress

All You Wanted (WIP - on hiatus)

Summary: AU - Max and Isabel left Roswell with the Evans as young children. What happens when Max returns to town to uncover the truth behind their origins?

All You Wanted

Born of the Stars (WIP)

Summary: Post-Harvest. Three mysterious newcomers come to town and change Liz's destiny forever.

Born of the Stars

Starstruck (WIP - on hiatus)

Summary: What if Max had aced that audition in Secrets and Lies?

Starstruck

I am NOT Felicity (WIP)

Summary: AU - Max pulls a Felicity and follows Liz, his lab partner and long-time crush, to college in New York.

I Am Not Felicity

Brothers and Sisters

Summary: Crossover with One Tree Hill. From a challenge by A_Rose_is_True_Blue. Liz discovers a truth about her heritage that changes her life forever. Set post-Sexual Healing.

Brothers and Sisters

A Mother's Love (WIP)

Summary: One last story set in the worlds of Sins of the Father. This is the story of Sean and Serena in the timeline Sean came back in time from, which resulted in the events of Sins of the Father.

A Mother's Love

Love in Unexpected Places (WIP)

Summary: A/T - A retelling of Season 2, from Alex & Tess' points of view. This will be my first attempt at a full-on UC fic.

Love in Unexpected Places

Coming Soon!

Darkness Falls

Summary: Post-MITC. C/C. Max, Michael, Isabel and Tess left Earth very soon following the events depicted in MITC. Now, fourteen years later, the fate of their long missed adopted planet rests in their hands once more.

Take Me Away

Summary: From a challenge by Lullaby. A reimagining of the end of Season 2. Picks up post-HOM.

Unexpected Miracles

Summary: Sequel to Love in Unexpected Places. From a challenge by Anniepoo. Post- Grad. An outsider's view of our beloved Roswellians.

Time after Time: A Man of Good Fortune

Summary: Set during the Regency period in England. The Duke of Antar and Miss Elizabeth Parker are forced into a marriage due to unforseen circumstances. While his entire family is convinced that Elizabeth has trapped Max for his money, the truth proves to be quite the opposite.

</center>
Last edited by Kath7 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:07 am, edited 43 times in total.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Itzstacie wrote:any idea when you are going to post Darkness Falls
Hopefully sometime soon. I need to revise some of it because Liz is annoying me. Definately NOT until Born of the Stars is finished, which should be by the end of the summer. :)
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

The first part of Found is finally posted in Crossover. :D
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Just doing some housecleaning on this thread...The lengths I go to in order to procrastinate!
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Added a link to a short one part A/I fic, Maybe I'm Amazed. Enjoy!
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Added a temporary banner for Time After Time: A Man of Good Fortune.

I also added a little poll, just for interest's sake, now that Born of the Stars is near completion.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

You guys are NOT making my life any easier. :lol: I think I've decided that I will focus on Felicity, and B&S, but also take out AYW, and polish it up, because that got way more votes than I expected. Felicity is actually closest to completion, so it will probably get the most attention. I will start posting LIUP as soon as Found is done though (only two more parts to go on that one).

Thanks for your input everyone!
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Oh, and as for Darkness Falls, it will be here eventually. In some ways I consider it my swan song for fanfic, because it will be another epic, but it is well plotted. It just needs to be told. :wink:

Now I'm off to struggle with BOTS. Sigh.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Just a quick update on life in the world of Kath...

So, needless to say, my updateage has been particularly sucky lately. Worry not, gentle readers, I shall return, I promise. I am going through an extend bout of writer's block, but I feel that we're reaching the end of it. The next part of Brothers and Sisters is almost finished, as are the next of A Mother's Love and Found. They will all be up by the end of the month if things go according to plan.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience. I love you guys!

Kath
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Found is finally updated on Crossover. Hopefully this is the start of something.