lizandzackfans stories A/N 05/29/14

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

lizandzackfans stories A/N 05/29/14

Post by lizandzackfan »

WORKS IN PROGRESS

Dangerous Changes
Paring: Zack/Liz
Summary: Liz had met Zack before he and the others tried to take down Manticore. So what happens when he returns to Roswell and finds out Liz has changed and not for the better?
Part 12 7-28-08

Truth Revealed
Paring: Alec/Liz
Summary: Liz found out she was the 3rd slayer during the summer after "Destiny", instead of going to Flordia she went to Sunnydale. What happens when the Aliens find out about her slayer status and the Scoobies find out about her sister Faith?
Part 11 10-8-09

Unexpected Surprises
Pairing: Ben/Liz
Summary: Liz is a witch. What happens when she moves to Seattle and meets the transgenics?
Part 5 7-2-08

Fatal Endings, New Beginnings
Pairing: Alec/Liz
Summary: This takes place after Departure in Roswell, and after The Berrisford Agenda in DA. Liz is Logans cousin, so what happens when a drastic even causes both worlds to meet? Read and find out.
Part 7 6-3-10

Going Down The Right Road
Pairing: Micheal/Liz
Summary: Challenge #9
Part 2 7-9-09

Hidden Past
Summary: In Roswell this is starts during Departure and In DA this is after Max found Zack in S2. He didn't try to kill Logan so hes staying with them. Liz is a transgenic but no one know until something unthinkable happens.
Part 4 7-6-09

Dark Pasts
Summary: What if someone else had walked in when Tess killed Alex, and not given very much time she killed her too. This takes place right before Tess killed Alex in Roswell, After Prue died for Charmed, and After Max escapes from Manticore in DA.
Part 6 9-7-08

Falling For A Dupe
Pairing: Rath/Liz
Summary: Liz becomes something she never thought possible and falls in love with the last person she ever expected. What will she do to protect her new life when demons from her past resurface?
Part 2 6-13-08

Freed From Hell
Summary: Littlebits #28 Crossover Challenge.
Part 3 7-22-09

The Enemies Bloodline
Summary: Jezebel Jinxs #10 X-tremer Kidnapping Challenge.
Part 2 9-6-07

Summary: Jezebel Jinxs #29 Challenge.
Part 2 8-10-08

[url=http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19102]A Phone Call To Something More

Pairing: Dean/Liz
Summary: How just one phone call can change everything.
Part 9 10-17-09

A Way To A New Life
Summary: When Tragedy strikes One Tree Hill can Liz help them?
Part 2 7-28-08

What Happens In Roswell, Stays In Roswell
Summary: Instead of Liz and Tess going to Las Vegas they didn't. They stayed behind where Tess finds out a secret that no one could imagine about Liz.
Part 4 7-14-09

Finding A True Family
Summary: Challenge #19
Prologue 7-29-08

First Aliens, And Now Transgenics
Summary: Liz moves to Seattle after she breaks up with Max and meets the transgenics. What happens when she gets sucked into there world?
Part 3 10-22-09

Redemption Of My Soul
Pairing: Zack/Liz
Summary: Challenge #61.
Part 1 1-17-08

Falling For A Demon Hunter
Summary: Challenge #59
Part 3 9-9-09

New Family, New Friends
Pairing: Tristan/Liz
Summary: In Roswell after Departure and in Gilmore Girls this takes place after Tristan leaves Chilton. What happens after a tragic accident Liz finds out she was adopted and has another mother and sister? Please give this story a chance!! I decided to try something new.
Part 2 8-29-08

Painful Secrets
Summary: Crossover Challenge #53
Part 3 8-29-08

Like Father And Son
Summary: Challenge #96
Part 2 8-30-08

Potentials To Slayers
Pairing: Spike/Liz
Summary: After Willows spell in "Chosen", Liz is called to be a slayer and she goes with the Scooby gang to be trained.
Part 1 7-12-08

Roswell Meets Newport
Pairing: Ryan/Liz
Summary: How will Liz deal when she loses those dear to her and gets thrown in to a whole different world?
Part 6 6-29-09

Unfamiliar
Pairing: Aimes/Liz
Summary: Challenge #14
Part 1 7-28-08

The Four Charmed Ones
Pairing: Cole/Liz, Liz/?
Summary: Instead of their being three Charmed Ones theres four
Prologue 7-28-08

Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned
Summary: Challenge #8.
Part 1 7-29-08

Forbidden Love
Pairing: Chris/Liz
Summary: Liz is one of Leo’s charges so what happens when she meets the Charmed Ones.
Part 1 7-29-08

My New Destiny
Summary: Challenge #18. Takes place after “Ch-Ch-Changes” in Roswell, After “The Berrisford Agenda” in DA, and During Season 7 in Buffy.
Part 1 7-31-08

My Mirror Image
Pairings: M/M, C/C
Summary: Challenge #113
Part 1 8-8-08

Sibling Rivalry
Summary: Challenge #15
Part 2 8-30-08

A Light At The End
Pairing: Rath/Liz
Summary: Challenge #66
Part 1 8-9-08

Closer And Closer
Summary: What if Micheal and Liz had become close friends but kept their friendship from everyone else and how will everyone react when it becomes more.
Part 1 8-10-08

The New Royal Four
Pairing: Liz/?
Summary: Kyle, Alex, Maria, and Liz are the Royal Four.
Part 1 8-10-08

My Other Half
Pairing: Clark/Liz
Summary: Challenge #60
Part 1 8-10-08

Drifters Daughter
Summary: Challenge #112
Part 1 8-10-08

Sometimes Evil Is The Way To Go
Pairing: Liz/Multi
Summary: What would happen if Liz just lost it and made all of them pay for the pain they caused her, and making friends along the way?
Part 1 8-11-08

Escaping The Memories
Pairing: Nate/Liz
Summary: Instead of getting sent to Vermont, Liz gets sent to live with her cousin Blair.
Part 2 8-13-08

Choosing Eternity
Pairings: Liz/Jasper, Bella/Edward, Carlisle/Esme, Emmett/Rosalie, Alice/Kyle, Micheal/Maria.
Summary: Twilight/Roswell X-Over. After "Graduation" in Roswell, and the Twilight Movie for Twilight. What happens when after the gang leaves Roswell they end up in Forks, Washington?
Part 3 5-29-14

COMING SOON

I've started working on these but they won't be posted up until I'm done with some of the ones above. Let me know what you think of the ideas though :wink:

Title: An Interrupted Discovery
Pairings: Liz/Edward
Summary: Takes place Mid-Twilight and at the beginning of Season 3 in Roswell. To take a break from all of the Alien drama Liz leaves to visit her Uncle and Cousin in Forks only to stumble upon a discovery.

Title: From Darkness To Light
Pairings: Liz/Carlisle
Summary: Takes place at the end of Season 3 for Roswell and after New Moon for the Twilight Series. What happens when Liz wakes up in coma in Forks, Washington with no memory of her previous life.

Title: In Plain Sight
Pairings: Liz/Emmett
Summary: After New Moon for the Twilight Series and after Ch-Ch-Changes for Roswell. Liz leaves to stay with Ava who is hiding out from Rath and Lonnie in Forks and discovers there's more to Forks than she originally thought.

Title: Beyond Scars
Pairings: Jasper/Liz
Summary: Takes place during New Moon in the Twilight Series, after Buffy dies in BTVS and after Departure in Roswell. Liz always new her life would be different after getting involved with the Pod Squad but little did she know that she was going to be faced with two more life altering events.

Title: Blinding Eclipse
Pairings: Liz/Peter
Summary: Takes place after Ch-Ch-Changes in Roswell and at the beginning of Season 4 in Heroes. Liz never thought that leaving Roswell would lead her to her Soulmate.

Title: White Horizon
Pairings: X-Tremer
Summary: Sequel to The New Royal Four.

Title: Rising Phoenix
Pairings: Liz/Peter Whitlock
Summary: Takes place after "Graduation" for Roswell, and during "Eclipse" for Twilight. After finally having enough and realizing her destiny no longer lies with the Pod Squad Liz takes
her first steps toward the life she was meant to lead all along.

Title: Crimson Moonlight
Pairings: Liz/Damon
Summary: Takes place after Ch-Ch-Changes in Roswell, and during Season 1 in Vampire Diares. After Liz's confrontation with Max she decides to leave Roswell and to stay with her cousin
in Mystic Falls. What will she find there?

Title: Psychic Revelations
Pairings: Liz/Jasper/Alice
Summary: Challenge #145

COMPLETED STORIES

Binding Souls
Title: Binding Souls
Pairing: Liz/?
Summary: Sometimes you don't have a choice in love. Even if that person has a darkness darker than anything you've ever encountered before buried deep within them, you can't help but continue to love them. Roswell/Heroes X-Over. One-Shot.
Last edited by lizandzackfan on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 258 times in total.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: lizandzackfans stories A/N 11/11/09

Post by lizandzackfan »

alisakuya wrote:I really like your stories and was hoping you would consider reposting "closer and closer" as well as "new family new friends" because I'm extremely interested in reading them. Also please update "My other half" and "choosing eternity" because I'm hooked on those stories. Thank you and keep up the amazing job. :mrgreen:
Hi I'm glad you enjoy them it means alot:) I was actually just going to repost the stories that needed to be reposted on my new site http://dreamingfanfics.forum-free.org/index.htm and if it seems like people still want me to repost them here then I will. Also I'm working on an update for those too and will hopfully have them up soon;)
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: lizandzackfans stories A/N 11/11/09

Post by lizandzackfan »

A/N: Hi everyone just dropped in to let you all know I am working hard to have updates soon:)

Also visit my new site: http://dreamingfanfics.forum-free.org/index.htm
Check out my site.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: lizandzackfans stories A/N 6/3/10

Post by lizandzackfan »

Ok so this is my first update this year yay!:)

Part 7 of Fatal Endings, New Beginnings is posted up.
Check out my site.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

Binding Souls One-Shot is posted up in the Crossover Section:) Hope you all enjoy.
Check out my site.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

Hi everyone(who still keeps up with my stories after all this time lol). I have been disappointed by seeing a lot of my favorite authors stop writing. Though there is no where near the amount of updates now as there were 3-5 years ago I'm still happy to see roswellfanatics still going:) I am also excited to FINALLY be continuing these stories. I've already started two chapters for two of my stories and I am more than determined to finish them. I hope there are people still interested in reading them:D
Check out my site.
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: lizandzackfans stories A/N 11/9/12

Post by ja.forster »

Awesome! Glad to see you'll be writing more and I can't wait for more updates on your stories :D

Jenna
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: lizandzackfans stories A/N 11/9/12

Post by lizandzackfan »

Finally! I'm still working on my stories but haven't had a break in school since before I was writing the last Authors Note, had to make up for all the slacking I did in my first couple of years lol, but that's life(Just live and learn:))

It also didn't help that classes started way earlier than the other schools I've been to so the in between time was like two weeks, three max.

Anyways I have this whole summer off where me and a friend will be co-writing and posting stories. As well as my own stories I will be continuing. Expect an update very soon!

-Yvonne
Check out my site.
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: lizandzackfans stories A/N 05/04/14

Post by ja.forster »

Awesome, can't wait! :D

Jenna :D
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: lizandzackfans stories A/N 05/04/14

Post by lizandzackfan »

ja.forster wrote:Awesome, can't wait! :D

Jenna :D
:)

Part 3 of Choosing Eternity is posted!
Check out my site.