kiwigirl's Fics Update 21 July

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

kiwigirl's Fics Update 21 July

Post by kiwigirl »

Hi guys these are my fic's hope you like them, there not very good but I try any way.

COMPLETED

All fine and dandy

beautiful banner made by Behrsgirl77

A/U no aliens M/L teen

Just another best friends story just like all the other ones you read out there.

viewtopic.php?t=13314

Works in progress

Baby

amazing banner made by mrsjbehr

A/U no aliens M/L teen

Liz is a teenage Mum. When her rich parents found out she was pregnant they sent her away to live in Roswell

viewtopic.php?t=13761
Last edited by kiwigirl on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Tell a man there are 40 billion stars and he’ll believe you, tell him the bench has wet paint on it and he just has to touch it.

my fics
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

Hi guys I’m just dropping of this amazing banner for baby mrsjbehr made for me.

Thank you so much mrsjbehr I love it.
Tell a man there are 40 billion stars and he’ll believe you, tell him the bench has wet paint on it and he just has to touch it.

my fics
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

Coming soon

Banner made by Fehrbaby

Title: Everyone has a double
M/L

Max’s wife is killed in a car crash and he is left to rase his son. He moves back to Roswell to be closer to both their family’s when he meet his wife’s cousin who look like she could be his wife’s twin.

my fics
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

Hi there, thanks to everyone that has read baby I know it has been a long time sine I have had a new part but the good news is that I do have one ready to post now,

First though I have re written parts one and two and have reposted them. I will be posting part three tomorrow to give people a chance to read parts one and two again.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks all for sticking with me on this.

Jennie

my fics
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

Part 3 of baby has been posted

my fics
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

Hi guys I have just posted the first part of Everyone has a double on the testing forum at write on here is the link please let me know what you think and if I should continue.

http://writeon.phpbbweb.com/viewtopic.p ... um=writeon

Thanks Jennie

my fics
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

part five of baby has been posted

my fics
kiwigirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kiwigirl »

part six to baby has been posted

my fics