Stories by ken_r

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Stories by ken_r

Post by ken_r »

Most of my stories will also appear on Roswellian Chronicles http://www.roswellianchronicles.com/posting.php
and on Roswell Heaven http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/directory

The First Day of School

The First Day of School
the three aliens are found and they spend their time in grade school and middle school learning what they are and what they can do.

Max meets Liz and watchs her grow up.

I will Return For You, My Love

I will Return For You, My Love-adult
Liz is saved but Max leaves town. Liz gets pregnant and marries Kyle. It is up to Max and her other friends to save her and her daughter.

Goodbye Mr. Evans, Hey Max

Goodbye Mr. Evans, Hey Max
Max is a young high school teacher. Can a young girl fall in love with him without him crossing the line that seperates students from teacher?

Liz of the Desert
Liz of the Desert at Roswell Heaven
Liz of The Desert
Taming of the Shrew in Navajo Land
with aliens. CC. Well not quite Liz still is a power to be reckoned with.

The Magic Horn
The Magic Horn at Roswell Heaven

The Magic Horn
The magic of Jazz conjures a beautiful woman

Second Chance for Antar
Alex the man who had learned to buy only the best was taken back. He was received by a tall blonde girl with sparkling brown eyes. She had flawless shinning complexion. Her long blonde hair showed off her black gown. A gown that with all of his experience of only having the best Alex had never seen the like. It gave the appearance of being almost erotic. As she walked arm, side and thigh all made brief but modest appearances. To the observer it was as if staring would assure a completely erotic visage of nudity but the result was always made modest by last minute changes of the placement of the fabric.
As the night wore on he got closer and closer to Isabel until their lips met. Alex had in the past finally found his dalliances, but kissing Isabel was an experience that had no comparison. For the first time he noticed there was a bed in the shadows of the room.

Last edited by ken_r on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

the Slave Girl

Post by ken_r »

The Slave Girl
this is an attempt at an original story. it is very long. and in four parts. let me know if you like it. All of the parts will be posted at:

The Slave Girl
this an original story. it is in four parts. let me know if you like it. All of the parts will be posted at:

1The Slave Girl
2part 2 Wife and Lady
3part 3 Jenny’s Pride
4part 4 Oliver The Dream Complete
Last edited by ken_r on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

more stories

Post by ken_r »

Brother and Sister on Friday
This is a spin off of Goodbye Mr. Evans, Hey Max Maria and Kyle noting their parents are to be married decide to call themselves siblings. they find this a comfortable relationship as they can talk about sex, relationships and problems. I haven't decided how far to take this. I terminated this story an incorporated it in Good bye Mr. Evans, Hey Max

The Loves of Maximo Delgato
a roswell fic western with two twists
Liz Parker Phd instructor of Biology, likes to collect books. she find an old book and when she starts to read it disturbing dreams follow. Then she finds that the story in the books begins to parallel her own real life.
Last edited by ken_r on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ken_r »

You Can’t Go Back to Yesterday
A canon story about what might have been really happening when Tess and Nasado appeared

this started out as just a fantasy but on writing i found a plot of three women and a man trying to find themselves it will be posted under the name of The Castaways
-------------------------------------------

I am starting something totally new for me. It is a story loaded with angst. I can neither spell that word nor pronounce it. I normally would avoid this kind of story like the plague. I decided to write it because I wanted to show a little about what I have learned about grieving. The story is a Max/ Maria story, but it is very different from a romantic adventure. They are forced together because of a very traumatic event. It involves death of characters we all love, but even after death the characters move the lives of the survivors. I won’t blame any of the readers I have come to enjoy, if they don’t follow this one. But, if you want to read a sad story of two people who find it within themselves to rebuild their lives, I will present it the best way I can. The name of the story is “Acommidation” It will be UC and whether alien or human the problems would be the same.

Ken r

The Young Vampire was written to aleviate the depression of the above story accommodation. it is just a fun piece with nothing traditional about vampires in the modern world. the banner is made from 3D modling and will change as i get better at using the program
Last edited by ken_r on Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

july 9 storrry update

Post by ken_r »

Isabel is a study of isabel. she is always a strong supporting character but there are vulnerabilities in Isabel. in this story she allowed her mother and Max to talk her out of marriage to Jesse. she became angry because it shouldn't have been their descision. Isabel felt that she should make her own choices and her own mistakes. She meets somebody new and he becomes terribly frightning. what will happen to Isabel as the rest of the aliens marry and have families. Does she have a chance for this happiness.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

smugglers of Antar

Post by ken_r »

Smugglers of Antar this is a mystery which ends up Sci Fi. It is a sequel to the story Liz of the Desert. This story is the second of at least three stories. the third story is being written now. it looks like it is going to work so i will probably post it sometime before Christmas.

Max and Liz would never rule, as King and Queen, but they would always be symbols for the whole known Universe. As the final attack was prepared Liz and her two ladies in waiting were broadcast to every civilized planet. All were only of Earth but maybe seeing them would show what Kivar and the other generals were doing.
ken r
Last edited by ken_r on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ken_r »

in 1972 New Mexico recruited women for membership in the state police. Venus Smiles is dedicated to their story. it is a collection of stories that show what it was like for these women.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

ken's stories

Post by ken_r »

error
Last edited by ken_r on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Stories by ken_r

Post by ken_r »

The Christmas Gift
The greatest gift Max and Liz can give at Christmas is to be together to support each other. This is a sad story about the loss of an adult child and two people finding enough love to get by the things said by unthinking others.

The Christmas Gift

Haunted Memories

Haunted Memories What would you do if you were a homicide detective? Your have the murder of a beautiful woman who everyone said was a saint. Your only clue, was held by the very confused ghost of the victim

There are several themes that will always resonate with me.

Elevator love. what can be better than seeing each other for just short glimpses and from this fall in love. You have created a whole identity and history in your mind of this short experience.

surrogate Lovers Here as the two people conspire to pretend to be lovers, dates or spouses, the reader just knows that by the end of the story they will be really in love.

Pen Pals I met my wife as a pen pal. By the time we finally met and dated she knew almost everything about me. Now we have the modern version of email.

SoulMates in Cyber Space
SoulMates in Cyber Space
Two teenagers who only know each other by their user names. they, also do not know where each lives by agreement. The individually grow up, date, discover physical love and suffer through breakups all the time supporting each other. By the time they are in college they know everything there is to know about how each thinks and feels. What happens if they have a chance to meet each other?

SoulMates in CyberSpace a Valentine’s day story.

Liz come back

This is a dark. maybe, sad story that is canon. while fleeing after graduation they are ambushed by the FBI alien squad. Only Liz is captured. she is taken to the white room and suffers all that Max avoided. When she gets loose she is convinced that she had caused all the others to have been killed. Liz trashes her life. she has no will to live and does not want to be some one that any other man would love because she caused the death of Max. No one was killed and Michael and Maria undertake to find Liz and bring her back. The question does she see anything left to return to? Also, will Max accept her knowing how low she has fallen?

Liz Come back
Last edited by ken_r on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Stories by ken_r

Post by ken_r »

Cowgirl Princess is a story about a girl from the society of New York going to college in New Mexico. There she meets a group of cowboys. She explains to her mother that they could be fishermen from Maine or lumberjacks in Oregon, what she met was people who were self sufficient. She works to learn the many things that were not taught to her in her society family such as, cooking, sewing and finally responsibility. Can she now learn to love a cowboy? Can she give up her fantasies and marry into the realities of a family.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-