memory_echo's fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Re: memory_echo's fics

Post by memory_echo »

Hey everyone!

I haven't come here in a long while. It's been a long recovery period after my second surgery.
The fate of my left eye is still giving me many sleepless nights, and wreaking havoc with my writing 'mojo'.

But I started writing a new fic today. :mrgreen: It's Dreamer – of course! – and it deals with an issue I started talking about in "Hell's Gate", but didn't go into detail then.

I took "Everloving" from the list of WIPs, because I don't know if I'm going to post that story after all. It's very complex and full of unpopular opinions, so I've been wrestling with myself on whether or not I should post it for a long time now… Almost since the beginning, to be honest! But I really don't like the idea of censoring myself or having to rewrite an entire fic as so not to stir controversy amongst Dreamers.

If anyone is interested, I posted an excerpt here. Read at your own risk. :wink:
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Hi and Welcome back!

A sequel to "Hell's Gate"? That is great news, you know everyone wanted a sequel. ;)

Oh, I just read the excerpt from "Everloving" and I love it. You should post it!. Ofcourse, you have the last word.

Take care. :wink:
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

Thank you for your support, saori_1902! :)
saori_1902 wrote:A sequel to "Hell's Gate"? That is great news, you know everyone wanted a sequel. ;)
The two stories are not fully connected, although some themes do overlap and some details that featured in "Hell's Gate" are explained and developed further. Those who read "Hell's Gate" will recognize them immediately. But this new fic takes place earlier on the timeline; not long after Max and Liz come back from Vermont, so, to be fair, it's actually a prequel to "Hell's Gate".
saori_1902 wrote:Oh, I just read the excerpt from "Everloving" and I love it. You should post it!
What makes my decision so difficult is knowing that posting this fic represents a large risk of upsetting other Dreamers. I've been told by some people that my opinions go against the norm of the majority of Dreamers, and therefore, my fic wouldn't do very well… If many people don't like season 3, and I write a fic all about season 3… Well, lets just say that my unpopular views could cost me… :(

On the other hand, maybe enough time has passed and the fans are not so prone to get upset over opinions that differ from their own, and even embrace a story that deals with things differently… Who knows?!

I'll continue to mull over this dilemma of mine, hoping I can finally make a decision.

saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

:hug:
memory_echo wrote:
The two stories are not fully connected, although some themes do overlap and some details that featured in "Hell's Gate" are explained and developed further. Those who read "Hell's Gate" will recognize them immediately. But this new fic takes place earlier on the timeline; not long after Max and Liz come back from Vermont, so, to be fair, it's actually a prequel to "Hell's Gate".
Oh, that should be interesting. I always wanted to see throughout the progress they did. It was a new beginning for them.

Please, post it. :wink:
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

saori_1902 wrote:Please, post it. :wink:
Will do! :wink:

memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

Hello, everyone!

I just changed the working tittle "The Glory of Love" to "Chasing Ghosts".

This title sets the tone for the entire story without giving it away.

I'm getting excited about this new project! :mrgreen:

On another note, I have been having ideas swirling in my mind for a few days now. I don't know yet if it's going to become a story or not, but I can tell you that it involves this image. http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D200 ... 2912_L.jpg

memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

Hello, everybody!

I've started writing a new Dreamer fic called “The World Doesn't End”. It's about what happened to Max and Liz after their untimely escape from Roswell. It deals with their years of absence, their careers, and yes, even their children. I've been mulling over this idea ever since the Roswell Reunion. The actors couldn't imagine what had happened to their characters. Well... I can! :mrgreen:

Recently, I was asked if “Everloving” would be posted or not... All I can say at this point is that any sincere and devout Dreamer who wants to venture into this fic can send me a pm, and I will tell you where it can be found.

saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Hi! “The World Doesn't End" sound promising :mrgreen:
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

Hey, everyone!

The WIPs section has been updated. "Everloving" will be posted.

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I am looking forwards to romantic again! It felt in some way... EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!