'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Post by morethenwords122 »

I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Couple Promo Videos 2.0 (re-uploads)

Down By The Water (Michael/Maria)
C'mere (Kyle/Tess)
Look Out (Max/Liz)
Kiss With A Fist (Alex/Isabel)

A/N: I had uploaded these four videos for my fic Paradise that revolved around the main Roswell couples a few months ago...but YT decided it wanted to be a dick and copyrighted about three of them and took them down, and it was just easier for me at the time to delete the other two along with it...I was in a hard place between quitting fanfiction or coming back, but since I finished a new chapter of Paradise recently and with my renewed interest in my writing, I've decided to upload them on my vimeo account.

So, here they are... Plus, I'll always be posting any of my Paradise related videos at the end of my next few updates of this story that I had made during my self-imposed hiatus in case you missed this author's note :D

P.S. I also plan to make new and improved Family Dynamic promos I made before I began posting Paradise a long time ago over. So look out for those :D
Last edited by morethenwords122 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A/N: 2/27/17

Hey, everybody :D

I promise! I promise! I haven't abandoned any of you guys again! I've finished new chapters to my stories, but my beta has been having personal as well as computer problems lately...and is just having a hard time getting back to me with the revisions to my new chapters. So be patient, fam! I'll have a new chapter out as soon as I can :D

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A/N: 4/21/17

Hey, everyone :D

I was hoping that I'd have all my new chapters up and ready to read by now... but unfortunately, that is not what has happened :( I promise that I still haven't abandoned you guys, but my beta is just having a lot of issues and she just isn't able to revision my writings right now.

She says that sometime soon that she will try to get up to her local library and get a few chapters out to me... but it isn't written in stone... so we'll see what happens :D

Thanks to everyone waiting patiently for me to get my ducks in a row and get back to business :D You guys are the reason I love writing fanfic so much!

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A new chapter of Paradise has been posted

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A/N: 10/16/17

Some Paradise artwork I did a while ago. Nothing special... just wanted to share them.

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thanks for sharing........I really miss these special effects from the talented Roswell fans.
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A new chapter of Paradise has been posted

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

A/N: 06/14/19

Hey, everyone!

I know that it has been a long time since I've posted anything, or hell, been on active on this website in general. I'll be honest...I lost of my inspiration to write for a while, especially for this fandom. I had a lot going on in my life mentally and emotionally...and with how disappointed I was with the reboot, I had to take a step back from writing for this fandom and in general. I just couldn't do it. I had to take care of myself first.

But I'm in a better place now and I'm getting some of my muse and passion for writing back, especially because I plan on doing a OG Roswell rewatch with a friend of my mine on tumblr. We plan to do commentary on it too. I might post that here. So stay tune! But anyway, I would like to know what story y'all would like me to try and make an update on? Just let me know?

Anyway, I'm happy to be back and see that this fandom is still pretty strong and alive! I hope that I'll always have you and my love for Roswell! I love you all for being patient and I'll try to be more active! Talk to y'all soon :D

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account