Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I'm not sure if this counts but my vote is for 1,4 & 5 :oops: :D . Brilliant ideas, by the way. I would love to read all of them.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
spacecowboy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacecowboy »

all of them sound good, but 4 seems like it would be very interesting.
mlover25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mlover25 »

I like # 3 and 5. :D
I lurk what can I say. :D
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

I like #s 1 and 4!

Cuz 4 is the best number EVER.

So while #1 is certainly the overall favorite, I'm putting my vote in for the Royal Number 4.

No pun intended.

Peace,

Laira
Get Lost in my stories.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I need a clapping smilie :lol: Congrats chica for your character portrayal nominations :D Very well deserved :wink: What a nice early Christmas present :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Thanks La'Shon! :D

Dropping this off for Out of the Ordinary....Isabel, Maria, Kyle, and Nancy! :shock:

Thank you all for nominating me! I love you guys!

Last edited by Shadowlynxbehr on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Dreamer<3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dreamer<3 »

Congrats!! Very Well Deserved!!!

<3 Jessika
NUNARFEATHER00
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NUNARFEATHER00 »

Congrats and I can't wait to read #5 It sounds reallly goooood so hurry back with a new fic. I have read all of the rest of your writing and I am still hanging on to ERofD. I don't usually read unfinished fics, but since I started reading that one and Wildboys I now have about 5 that I'm reading that are in the middle of being written. I'm addicted. Not in a bad way though LOL Can't wait for more
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi

I wanted to you about a new site. DestinyDreamer has started up her own site and would really love it if you could come join her site. Please come and share you stories with us on her site. Also all Your new stories look great.

Here is the Link

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... swellianwo

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Hello again everyone! I would like to say thanks once again to everyone who nominated the characters of Kyle, Maria, Isabel, and Nancy from Out of Ordinary. Also, thanks to those for nominating me in Round 2 for Favorite Newcomer and Fic with Best Musical Use (Eternal Ruby of Darkness). I'm extremely grateful to all of you and it means so much to me that you all are enjoying my stories :oops: .

On that note, I would also like to thank Erina, alizaleven, mareli, roswell3053, Michelle17, sprayadhesive, FSU/MSW-94, behrlyliz, spacecowboy, mlover25, and LairaBehr4 for taking the time to vote on one of the stories from page one. You all know that #5 won and I will be posting it as soon as I get the first part done.

Also, thank you La'Shon, Jessika, and NUNAFEATHEROO for the congrats on my nominations :wink:

And one more thing, Michelle, thank you for the invite but I'm going to have to decline for the time being. I am already stretching myself a little thin posting on a few other sites and trying to write the stories too. In between all that, working, and finding time to read and relax I really don't have any left. Sorry, but thank you for asking.

Okay, I have devised a schedule for posting the four stories I am now writing. LOL, I know, I'm such a stickler :roll: .

SUNDAY - Ringing in the New
TUESDAY - Rescued From Death
THURSDAY - A Life of Dreams
SATURDAY - Eternal Ruby of Darkness

Eternal is already being posted as most of you know. I'm not ready with Rescued, so it won't be posted until next Tuesday 1/9. But all the other stories will be posted as soon as that day comes up.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Shadowlynxbehr on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss