Lolita/CME - Tales of two phases

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Lolita/CME - Tales of two phases

Post by Lolita »

Hello there. Welcome to my author's thread. I was trying to come up with some clever thread title hence the "Tales of two phases" bit. A play on the words face and phase. I currently write under 2 pen names. Lolita, which I've had ever since signing up for this board back in 2002 and CME, which I took on when I started writing Identity.

My written work is as follows:

CME

Title: Identity
Rating: Mature
Coupling: M/L
Summary: Jason Stevens lost his memory when he was seventeen years old. Now, nearly a decade later he has managed to establish a good life for himself. He has a successful career as a journalist and he has a family that cares for him. What happens when a national scandal threatens that life and reveals a past that is too frightening for him to accept?

Title: Soft Deceitful Wiles
Category: M/L, short story.
Rating: Adult
Summary: Liz had just buried her best friend, Alex who died from a 'tragic car accident.' None of her friends believe her when she confronts them about the cause of his death and so she's forced face the mystery of his death alone. What happens when the one person whose betrayal hurt her the most confronts her in the desert?

Title:Happily Ever After (short story)
Coupling: Conventional Couples
Rating: Teen
Summary: A wedding brings two people together again.

Lolita
Title: I Carry Your Heart
Summary: M/L just a short, sweet love story

Title: 'Tis the Season
Rating: Mature for language.
Summary: (A Christmas Story) Liz is a successful fashion designer who has a wonderful life in Manhattan. What happens when she finds out what would have happened if she took the road less travelled?

Title: Mea Culpa
Coupling: ML
Summary: Pre - EOTW. Alternate timeline. It's 2014, a week before Future Max travels back to the past using the Granolith.

Title: Dormir: To Sleep
Category: A short dreamer fic
Summary: 2 years after Departure. Liz's lament.
The story continues in Réveiller - Awaken - Max's p.o.v.

Title: Réveiller: Awaken
Category: M/L, short story.
Summary: Two years after Departure. Max's point of view. Companion piece to Dormir: To Sleep

Title: With These Passing Hours
Category: Future fic, Max and Liz – short story
Summary: A short story. Post Control. Max left in the ship that he found. This story is told from Liz’s daughter’s point of view.

Non-Roswell Fanfiction

LOST (WIP)
Title: [http://z6.invisionfree.com/JackandJulie ... wtopic=167]Interludes [/url]
Characters: Jack & Juliet (some Others thrown in)
Summary: Scenes between Jack and Juliet. Post-Not In Portland

SUPERNATURAL
Title:
From Finish to Start

Fandom/Pairing: Supernatural, Dean/Jo
Summary: What happens when Dean and Jo get captured while on a hunt. Short story - 1 parter.
Last edited by Lolita on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image</center>
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Just posted Part 6 of Interludes.
<center>Image</center>
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Posted Part VII of Interludes