KiaraAlexisKlay's Stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

Updated chapter 9 of Blood Will Tell

banner made by RoswellOracle!
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Re: KiaraAlexisKlay's Stories

Updated:

Blood Will Tell - Chapter 11

The Liz You (Didn't) Know - 3 more crossover

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

updated Chimera's Kismet and left Author's Note for Blood Will Tell.

I'm also working on another CK update, and there has been outlines for the next chapter in Da Man N' His Woman. Plus there is another coming out in the I,Liz series that was formerly known as The Liz You [Didn't] Know. I've also decided that I'm going to work on more of the Certain POV series, but instead of incorporating the other Roswellian's stories in, I'm going to keep it a straight Awakened Dreamer series (yay!) and just have the other stories as a kind of spin-off aptly titled The Return to Roswell series. Which means, I might just write more that the mentioned amount of stories for the AD pairing. How cool is that?

And I'm almost finished with my Jumper fic, it's just about ready to be typed and posted.

On a more personal note, my birthday is coming up (the big 2-2) and my brother's ex-fiancee is having Braxton Hicks contractions, and the doctor said she's very close, so I might have a niece to finish out my birthday month....cross your fingers. though I still don't know how i feel about this...on one hand, i'd love it if the little girl were my brother's, cause our family needs a new addition, but on the other....it wouldn't hurt me too bad if it turned out not to be my big bro's....

*sigh*

this sucks.

Anyway, I hope you all like the updates, I'm excited about them too!

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

-double posted-

BTW....the baby is not my brothers! Yay!
Last edited by KiaraAlexisKlay on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

updated I,Soldier - Chapter 4

Sent darkmoon a snippet of the upcoming chapter in Da Man 'N His Woman.............. :twisted: Evil little monkey, holding off posting the story I've been waiting for in exchange for a post to the story she's been waiting for.

I don't think that's an even exchange do you? 8)

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

completed Shot through the Heart and the one shot Traitors Don't See Themselves As Such

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Wow -- it's been a while since I updated, LOL.

Okay..........let's see, I've posted a new story arc in I,Liz that I call my Eventide series, cause all story arcs need a good way to rope them all together. It is a Twilight book series and roswell crossover.

In the Eventide series, posted on I,Liz we have the first story, Goodbye to Yesterday that was posted a couple weeks ago, and I just posted the follow up story Bring Me to Life. These are turning out darker than I was originally intending, but don't worry, I'm 99.9899% sure it will all work out in the end............ :roll:

also posted a couple weeks ago was Promiscuous Girl, the snippet of a much larger Anita Blake Vampire Hunter and Roswell crossover. that is pretty much untitled so far, but the scene I wrote in Bring Me To Life was actually supposed to be for Promiscusous Girl, but oh well. It works for both. I'm thinking I might post one more snippet from the Promiscuous Girl world, but I don't know when I'll post it.

also, i have another spn/ros crossover that's been hitting me hard.......and speaking of supernatural crossovers, i do have a few more sentences written on Blood Will Tell....there's just no telling when I'll have some complete chapters for you all, sorry :(

But aside from that, we're caught up!

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Barbara: Actually, Sheets of Egyptian Cotton started out as the sequel to Shot through the Heart but I quickly nixed the idea and left it a oneshot. I talked to my beta and he felt that I was too Liz-obsessed and that Oliver Queen wouldn't react the way that I had written the sequel. So until I do more study, the sequel is just going to stay a one-shot.

And I have just update Polar Promises. A tag to #4 'Laundry' .... 'Loading' and 'Pre-Rinse' have been updated.

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Reposted "Sheets Of Egyptian Cotton."

Belatedly, there was an update on "I Just Want ta Jump Ya", the Jumper fic I have been working on.

also belatedly, "Catchafire" is now in the Completed section. Yay! another one is finished! I am finding I am pleased more are being yanked out of the Dead and Buried and into the Completed pile! It makes a very happy Jareth!

Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ashita »

K! Where have you been? I hope everything is well and we'll see some more yumminess from you soon! Just wanted to say congrats on your nominations! And thanks for the cool feedback on the A to Z drabble verse. It made me smile. :) I'll have B up soon.