KiaraAlexisKlay's Stories

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: KiaraAlexisKlay's Stories

Post by Whimsicality »

Ditto on the nom congrats! Totally deserved, even when real life steals you and your writing away :wink:

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Isolis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Isolis »

Out of curiosity, have you decided not to continue 'Da Man 'N His Woman', or is it just a really long hiatus. You kinda have me hooked, and while I've never written Roswel Fics before, it's inspired me to do some parallel work. Considering how I' already in the middle of two others, I probably shouldn't start just yet. That said, can you sate my curiosity?

Isolis.
debbyin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by debbyin »

I would love to see more of your Zan/Liz work. The pairing of these two always intrigues me. You are a very talented writer, and I love your stories. :) Please consider coming back and writing more. :)

"Well, clearly being tall, dark, and intergalactic is still a draw for the ladies." - Kyle
(Second Chances - femmenerd)