kj4ever's Fics Updated 7-18

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Re: kj4ever's Fics Updated 7-20

Post by kj4ever »

Small update on Inquiring Minds. I had let it get dead and buried! I'm so sorry!
Find all the links to my fics in one place:

My Author's Page

New Fic!

Little Girl Lost in the alternative universe w/aliens forum!

Check out my website! http://kel.uppercaseliving.net
kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Re: kj4ever's Fics Updated 6-21

Post by kj4ever »

Update has been made to Inquiring Minds, and the Prologue to my new story, Inescapable Fate has been put up in AU W/Aliens.

My Author's Page

New Fic!

kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kj4ever »

Inquiring Minds and Inescapable Fate have both been updated!

My Author's Page

New Fic!

kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kj4ever »

A new story, Criminal Minds, has been posted in AU without aliens. It is my first crack at a non-alien story, so I hope it is alright!

I'm looking for banners for both Inescapable Fate and Criminal Minds, so if any of you talented artists would be generous enough to make one for me, I'd be eternally grateful!

My Author's Page

New Fic!

kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Re: kj4ever's Fics Updated 7-18

Post by kj4ever »

angiebrenna wrote:How I hate when truly great stories go to Dead and Buried. I need to stop torturing myself by reading them. I love Criminal Minds! I know you haven't updated in a very, very long time so you are probably not likely to. I love the characters, I love how they have learned to cope with very traumatic things, and are wanting to do something positive with those experiences. I would also like to find out what happens when Liz comes to dinner! You are a very talented writer, and I enjoyed reading your story.

I love how you have also incorporated Nitro into the story. Our animals really are so important in the healing process. He looks adorable by the way:)
Angie, thank you for your kind comments!

I am not down for the count, I promise! My Mother has been battling cancer and between taking care of her and work I haven't had a free moment in....Well I can't remember when. She is having the tumor removed last week and has responded to chemo and radiation good, so hopefully once she is done recovering from her surgery things will go back to normal!

My Author's Page

New Fic!

kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Re: kj4ever's Fics Updated 12-28-11

Post by kj4ever »

Hi everyone! I have been gone for a long time but am hoping to update Criminal Minds and Little Girl lost this week. I've been having a real bad time IRL, my Mother has been very sick, but she is on the mend and I am hoping to have more free time to write now.

My Author's Page

New Fic!

kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Re: kj4ever's Fics Updated 2-23-14

Post by kj4ever »

I don't know if there is anyone out there that remembers my fics. I've been gone a long long time. My Mother was stricken with cancer and it was a long, horrible ride until she died. Soon after that my Father developed cancer and he just passed away this christmas :(

I really, sincerely am hoping to finish my fics and they've never been totally off my mind, but as you have read life has pretty much sucked for the last couple of years. I need to re-read all my unfinished and hopefully remember where they were supposed to go!

My Author's Page

New Fic!

sonia62
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sonia62 »

I love your fics and i hope you can post soon if writing can give you some peace after the tragic losses that youv've suffered.
Evans3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Evans3 »

I still hope you come back and finish your stories someday. I will continue to come back and check every now and then. A lot of my fave authors are in same way as you are leaving their stories unfinished. I totally understand. Life do get in the way. Just because no one is writing much as before doesn't mean it will stop me from coming back and read. Been with this Roswell since the beginning and I did disappeared for few years then I decided to come back again. I am glad I came back so I can escape the reality for few hours to read stories. I am sorry to hear about your parents. My mom is battling the Alziemr's and in a wheelchair. Being divorce and single mom to 2 kids and working and trying to take care of mom and helping my aging dad can take toll on me. I escape to Roswell Fanatics every now and then just to get away from real life for few hours on days while kids are in school or at night where I can't sleep at all with so much stresses on my mind. Your stories helped me get thru hard days and I thank you for your time to write when you have life to live for. I appreciate that. I hope to see you back soon with a new part on ANY of your stories and I will read it. Wink! Have a good summer. :D
~Wendy
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ja.forster »

Sorry for loss... But! Just so you know I love your fics and when ever your ready to restart writing, will be soon enough for me :)

Jenna