Stories by Annie - Update 1/30/12

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Stories by Annie - Update 1/30/12

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all!

Here is a list of links to my stories... both finished and unfinished. Hope this helps if you want to find any!

One Parters

Ice

This is a UC/Past Life story. Vilandra hopes to save her world, but ends up placing her fate in the hands of Kivar.

Seconds to Oblivion

This is the last scene of EOTW told from Future Max's perspective.

Green Is My Favorite Color

Co-Authored with Truelovepooh and Jbangelo. Needing to blow off some steam, Kyle, Alex, Isabel, and Tess all wind up at the same St. Patrick's Day party. Throw in a little alien voodoo with some mixed drinks, and wackiness ensues.

The Gift

K/I - one parter - Teen. This takes place six months after CYN. It’s Isabel’s birthday, and Kyle has a very special gift for her. FYI, Tess is good. She had nothing to do with Alex’s death.

Completed

Truth

CC.... Liz has done what future Max asked her to do, but neither he nor she knows what the conquences of their actions can be. What will Liz do when she is faced with the timelines crossing over?

Burning

CC/AU.... This is a historical fic, set during the Salem Witch Trials. In a time when neighbors are turning against each other, and unlikely group of friends forms. Yet, will that be enough to save them from the fire?

These Dreams

CC/AU.... A fateful meeting when they're eight forges a link between Max and Liz. This connection haunts their dreams for years until they meet up again, only under less than ideal circumstances. Max is wanted for murder...

Ordinary Day

CC/AU.... Liz was never shot. Yet, one day, she has a dream that she was and this dream sparks an interest in the most unlikely person.... Max Evans.

Coming Back to Me

CC/Future fic.... Set after Departure. Max and Isabel left to chase Tess, only to come back five years later to discover just how much has change. Can everyone put these changes aside before the enemy gets their hands on what they want... Max and Liz's daughter?

More Than Anything

CC/AU.... Max and Michael are brothers, moving to Roswell from Chicago. When they meet up with some new friends, they decide that the move might not have been such a bad thing.

Lovewhammy

CC.... This is a short, little, fluffy three parter. Alex is tired of Isabel ignoring his advances. So he decides to put a little lovewhammy on her...

Villain of the Piece

Warning... not a happy, fluffy piece either. It's about Nicholas and how he became the villain we know now. Read at your own risk!

Last to Know

Alex is feeling a little left out. Tess discovers some of the reasons why and wants to do something about it.

24 Series

This is a Serena-centered fic called 24. Basically, Serena is the only one left who can change what the world has become. But she only has so much time to do so. The clock is ticking...

Sting of Tears

A one part tag to "24". It takes place back in Future Serena's timeline. Things were alluded to... but this is more of what really happened. Big thanks to Sel and Lisa for betaing.

The Chaos Theory

This is the sequel to 24. It picks up right where the epilogue leaves off. Kyle has found the present day version of Serena, but meeting her again sets off a chain reaction that just might bring down all those they love.

WIP

Weight of the World

CC.... Takes place after OTM (if it had been aired when it was suppose to be). A string of murders catches the pod squads attention, especially when the only survivor, Serena Ross, comes to Roswell. Did the killers follow her?

Axis

CC/AU.... This is a story to answer what if's... What if something went wrong when future Max came back? What if Liz and Max never met until high school? What if Tess had been adopted? Take a gander and find out...

Take Me Over

Post-MITC (ish). Something happened to Tess when she was taken by Nicholas and the dupes in New York. Can someone help her before it is too late for all of them?

Undone

Summary: This is the sequel to 24 and The Chaos Theory. It will help a lot to read those stories first as this one starts right where the TCT epilogue left off, kinda. Things have changed - dramatically - for our favorite Roswellians, putting them in more danger than they have ever known. As events unfold and secrets are revealed, they will have to face an old enemy who seems to be one step ahead of them on every turn. And the time they have to defeat him is quickly ticking away.
Last edited by Anniepoo98 on Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm, edited 50 times in total.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Awards

for the "24" Series

@ Roswell Fanatics

Best Portrayal of Kyle Valenti
Best Supporting Portrayal of Liz Parker
Best Use of a Supporting Character - Serena
Best Science Fiction FanFiction
Best Portrayal of Alex Whitman - The Chaos Theory
Best Portrayal of Jim Valenti - Sting of Tears
Favorite Portrayal of Serena

@ Majics World of Fanfic

Best Future Fic
Most Angsty Fic

@ Dreaming Among Stars

Vision of Kyle That Made You Want to Dump Your Husband or Boyfriend

@ Polar Attraction

Runner-up - Best Non-Polar Story
Runner-up - Best Newcomer

For "Villain of the Piece

@ Majics World of Fanfic

Best Pre-Pilot Fic

@ Roswell Fanatics

Runner-up - Best Short Story
Runner-up - Best Past Lives Storyline

for "The Gift"

@ Roswell Fanatics

Best Portrayal of Kyle Valenti
Last edited by Anniepoo98 on Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:46 am, edited 11 times in total.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

free spot
Last edited by Anniepoo98 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re: Stories by Annie - Note - 9/7/08

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy everyone,

I hope the everything has been going well with y'all. Things have been busy with me, hence the MIA status as of late. But things are starting to even out, so I am hoping to get back to writing soon. I just wanted to drop a little note give an update on what is going on with which stories:

Undone: I forgot an important chunk of info on my first draft of this chapter, so it is being rewritten to include that info. On a good note, it is going to be a fairly large part when I get it done. I also have lots of bits and pieces of other parts done, so hopeful this one will be going soon.

Take Me Over: The next part is all but done. Just a bit of tweaking to do.

Axis: Milling around in the back of my mind, I am sorry to say. Hopefully, that will change soon.

Weight of the World: Only three parts to go, so this one will get finish. I'm just sorry it is taking me so long.

~*~ BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ~*~

The Support Stacie Site is going to host a really cool Author Auction starting tomorrow. You can bid to have a story or stories written by some of your favorite authors not just from the Roswell fandom, but several others as well. Seriously, you need to check out the line-up of authors. It will blow your mind.

I have signed up to do two stories. One is a 5,000 word Roswell story. It can be UC or CC, but no Slash or AU. The second is *gulp* a One Tree Hill story. I will write a 2,500 word story that takes place in Season One and features Lucas/Peyton and/or Nathan/Haley.

Please consider bidding. You can find all the fun links in my siggie!
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

The Last to Know

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Hey everyone.
Kath7 is letting me post the story she won in the Author Auction. It was such a great challenge and so much fun to write. It has hints of fifthwheeler love (of course, it's us!). Mainly, Alex has been feeling left out. Tess finds out and decides to do something about it.

I hope you enjoy!

The Last to Know

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re: Stories by Annie - 10/4

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Part 6 to Take Me Over is up.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re: Stories by Annie - 10/5

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Hey everyone,

I've got two notes:

1. The second part of The Last to Know has been posted.

2. A big, fat THANK YOU!!!!

Most Improved Writer
Best Lead Character Portrayal in a UC Fic - Kyle in The Chaos Theory

Thanks!!!!!!
Annie:)
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Stories by Annie - 10/6

Post by jbangelo »

Yay, congrats, Annie! :D
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re: Stories by Annie - 10/8

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Thanks Jenny!

Part 3 of The Last to Know is up!

Annie:)
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Annie - 10/8

Post by cardinalgirl »

Congrats on your noms! And YAY that you've got so many updates! I can't wait to read them!