Stories by Annie - Update 1/30/12

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re: Stories by Annie - 10/8

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Hey all,

Part C of RFFA is up, and again, I want to say THANK YOU!

Favorite UC Couple Fanfic - 24 Series
Favorite Short Story - The Gift
Favorite Past Lives Storyline - Villain of the Piece

Thank you so much!!!!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Annie! You don't have The Gift on your Author page. Now I have to go hunt for it. :lol:
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

I'm sorry, Jenny. I fixed it, I promise!

Annie:)
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Much better. ;) Have I ever told you how much I adore that story? It still makes me teary-eyed every time I read it.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all,

I know that I have been MIA. Sorry for that. RL has just been nutty. Anywho, I just wanted to drop by an tell you all about the wonderful fanfiction auction going on right now to help our very own Pooh! Please check it out. Today is the last day and there are so many great authors up for grabs.

Support Stacie Stocking Stuffer Auction

PS... I will be back with updates soon.
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

IMP Note 3/24/09

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop by, let you all know that I was still around, and to let you know about another Author Auction coming up soon.

Real life has been kinda of crappy as of late, which is why I haven't been around very much the last few months. But things are starting to look up and to get back into the writing frame of mind, I am participating in the April Support Stacie Author Auction, with three stories up for auction.

1 Roswell story (2,500 words) - no slash or AU, okay with everything else
1 Smallville Story (2,500 words) - Chloe ships only
The Dance - a sequel to The Gift. It will feature Kyle and Isabel (of course), not to mention another couple whom I have really, really have started to like - Tess and Sean. Come on, after that little bit at the end, how could I resist.

If you are interested in this, or something else, click on the link in my siggie. There are so many great authors across a wide variety of fandoms to bid on. Seriously, everything from Gilmore Girls to Dr. Who, Heroes to Buffy, Smallville to Roswell (of course). We can use as much support as we can get, so spread the word far and wide! The auction runs from April 3rd - 6th.

Have a good one all!

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re: Stories by Annie - IMP Note 3/24/09

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all,

I wanted to let you know about a new story that's been posted. The story was written for Nibbles, who has made so many wonderful donations to Support Stacie. Plus, she gave me a chance to explore my Candy side.

The story is called Joy: A Holiday Story. It's two-parter, complete. It takes place a few weeks after Balance. It’s the holiday season and Michael is trying to come up with the perfect gift for Maria.

Joy: A Holiday Story

Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Under the Mistletoe

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all,

I just wanted to let you know about a new story that I am posting over in the UC forum. It's called Under the Mistletoe. It was written for Jbangelo for the Stocking Stuffer Author Auction. In it, there is a mass of confusion for two Roswell couples and it seems that the only thing that might help out is a crazy holiday radio contest. The couples are K/I and A/T. It also is a sequel toThe Last to Know, so if you enjoyed that story, you may want to check this one out.

Under the Mistletoe

Assilem_1
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Stories by Annie - Update 7/7/09

Post by Assilem_1 »

Hi,

Did you know that the link to "Undone" is bad? . . . I'm guessing the story got pruned? . . . Is there any chance of a repost or a different place that it's posted? . . . I was really enjoying the series . . . :roll: . . .

Melissa
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Re: Stories by Annie - Update 7/7/09

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all,

Assilem_1: Thanks for letting me know about Undone. It was pruned because I haven't updated. They are coming, I promise, and I will repost the story when I have the updates ready and get the new link up. Sorry that I am so slow when it comes to posting.

I do have the last two part of Under the Mistletoe done and posted. You can find the story in the UC section. From here are am going to concentrate mostly on two other auction stories. More on those coming soon... I hope. :roll: :oops:

Have a good one all,

P.S. Speaking of auctions, there is another one coming up in September. You can check out this link for more information: Support Stacie Author Auction. Please consider signing up to auction off a story and/or help us spread the word. Trust me, these auctions are so much fun and it is such a good cause.