Fics of Darkmoon

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Fics of Darkmoon

Post by darkmoon »

Hey Everyone!

So I had part of a chapter when my computer died. And when I say die I mean not even BIOS comes on the screen when I turn it on. My poor laptop! So since I have Finals this week, it means it's going to be a little longer before I can post.

Thanks for the patience.
D
My Author's Page ~ Click on picture

I will never know the sweet love of Milk! ~ Khivar in Through The Looking Glass
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

I'm sorry to hear that, we will be here waiting :D
I hope your laptop gets well soon :lol:

Thanks to Aprillynn
darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

I posted a new DiP!!! I know it feels like forever, but remember stupid computer was deader then a doornail. And I've have 3 different projects on my plate. I thank everyone for barring with me!!!

kismet ~ Thanks! But the laptop is a lost cause... I actually had to go out and get a brand new one. But it works and I was able to write on it like I did the old one. YAY!! Thanks for waiting for me!!!

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

A new chapter of To Boldly Go... Somewhere is finally up!!!! YAY!!!!

Happy B-day Carrie!!! I know it's early, but I don't care!!!!

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

New DiP is up!!!

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GONZA BATMAN!!!!!!!!! Seki won Best Character!!!

And I received Runner Up for DiP in the following catagories: Best Science Fiction Fanfiction, Most Imaginative Fanfiction, Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Alex Whitman, Favorite Portrayal of Serena, Favorite Portrayal of a Dupe.

And I received Runner Up for No Clue for Best Use of a Supporting Character for Ava!!

You are all amazing!!!! I have no words to express the gratitude that I have for you!!! It blows my mind that I have such fans that think so highly of me. I know, it's just Runner Up except for Seki. I don't care!! In my mind, just getting Runner Up was mind blowing!!! It's moments like these that remind me that not only am I writing for me, but I'm writing so that you can join in on the adventure.

Seki wanted to give a speech, and won't stop bugging me unless I let him.

*Seki walks up in a black tux, black undershirt and a ruby red tie. He holds a paper as he taps on the mic to make sure it works*
Hello! I wanted to thank you for all your support. First, I want to thank my creator, with her all things are possible, like bagging Kyle... Hint Hint Darkmoon!
Secondly I want to thank my millions of fans, without you, I would still be a random character left to disappear in the vastness that is Darkmoon's head.
*Darkmoon growls at Seki*
Remember, like the gremlin she is, Darkmoon shouldn't be fed after midnight. *Seki sneers at Darkmoon*
Where was I... Oh yes, I want to thank Burningchaos for someday making a picture of me so that all can see my awesomeness. But for those who don't want to wait too long, I do have a picture of me with dark blond hair. I was trying to be more dirty blond in this. But I wanted to say, Thank You! And I promise to never let you down!!
*Seki bows and walks off*

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loved your acceptance speech Seki!
We all love and adore you too much for words, and your own good I think... :wink:

Hope Kyle is very impressed with your award and gives you some of that fine ass you love so much! :P :D

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

My new laptop has died again. I will be on and posting as soon as it gets back up and running. If you want to know, both computers that have died were HPs. I will not being buying another one that's for darn sure.

Seki says Thanks Girlfriend!! I hope Kyle is in my future!! Love ya lots Carrie!!

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

New chapter of No Clue!! And it's finally to find out what happens between Liz and Zan!!