Fics of Darkmoon

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Fics of Darkmoon

Post by darkmoon »

Complete

One Shot

Want (UC, L/Z) Adult
What Vampyrolover86 thought I should have wrote for Zan and Liz in Ch 11 of Death is A Playground. LOL! It's Sex.

Café Diem (CC, M/L) Teen
Today is the day Max Evans asks Liz Parker on a date. (Stupidest Summary ever, but it's the best I've got)

Dating Games (CC, M/L) Teen
Max takes Liz out on a second date. Sequel to Café Diem.

Not Even MacGyver Could Fix This (UC, Mi/L) Teen
Today is NOT Michael's day.

The Mystery Stain (UC, Mi/L) Teen
It's a Polar version of what could have been happening in the 'So I Married an Alien' 50's-estic style episode parts.

Afternoon Delight (XO, ML, J/L UC) Adult
Josef decides he's going to show Liz his favorite place to eat.

Displaced Desires (UC, Ra/L) Adult
Based in the Death Is a Playground universe, what if Rath and Future Liz's fighting was all based on sexual tension? What if they gave into that tension?

Made by Burningchaos
Through The Looking Glass (Teen)
What if Liz touched something... and it dragged a bunch of versions of her into that universe. How do you get them back? Why are they here? Who are all these people with her.
Liz/Max, Liz/Zan, Liz/Michael, Liz/Khivar, Liz/Alec(Dark Angel), Liz/Oliver(Smallville), Liz/Dean(Supernatural), Liz/Larek, Mick/Liz/Josef(Moonlight), Liz/Angel (BtVS)

Series
New Banner by Burningchaos

The Marrying Kind (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Kyle and Ava are getting married. Now if only Liz can talk Zan into going.

Who Says Romance Is Dead? (UC, L/Z, K/A, FF) Teen
Liz was able to get Zan to go to Kyle and Ava's wedding. At the reception is where the real fun is!

Transmogrification and Spaceman Spiff (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Zan decided he isn't going to sit back and let Max stay single.

Drinking Thinking (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Liz and Zan go to a college party.

And This is Why Parties Have Strippers (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
The group gets together to figure out Zan and Liz's Wedding. Bets are placed, fights break out, and suddenly Liz realizes why Future Max and she eloped in the other timeline.

It's A Nice Day For a White Wedding (UC, L/Z, FF) Mature
Finally! It's Liz and Zan's wedding that everyone has been waiting for... Or has everyone? What could happen? Oh the chaos...

Married Life is Just Another Word for Sexual Frustration (UC, L/Z, FF) Adult
How is Marital Bliss going for Zan and Liz? What does Zan do for a living?

The Changing Shape of Alien Sex (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Liz has a secret for Zan... What is it?

Dirty Little Secret (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Seki has something he has to tell the crew... What is it?

Bonding Through Fear (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Zan gets the scare of his life. Seki proves he isn't just a pretty face.

Alien Husbandry (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Zan and Liz go to the Doctor.

Nanny Goats and Space Ships (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Seki has a favor to ask...

Yes, Elizabeth, There Really Is a Halloween Fairy (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
With the the crew of DoZ, a Halloween Party is never dull.... Add Seki into the mix... Even scarier

Telling Daddy (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
Now that Zan and Liz are going off planet... What do they tell Liz's Dad?

All Things Dead and Blue (UC, L/Z, FF) Teen
They are on the ship, and on their way... And Zan drinks something that Seki has been drinking constantly.

Side Note to Domestication of Zan

I WON!
Good Things Come in Twos (UC, K/Av, FF) Teen
Ava hates clichés... especially when she is living one.

Posting in Progress

made by Burningchaos
(Updated 1/21)
Death is A Playground (ADULT!)
CC/UC; FLiz/FMax, Zan/Liz, Kyle/Ava, Rath/Lonnie; Very very Dark
What if all the pain Liz went through with Future Max was for nothing? What if instead of having 14 year together, the enemies take over in 6? What if someone comes back to fix the mistakes that were created by Future Max and Liz?

Made by Dreamer19
No Clue (Adult)
(Updated 2/12)
Max and the rest of the Pod Squad left at the end of season 2. Liz was left to pick up the pieces of her life. She now lives with Ava, and goes to school at Yale. Liz was getting her life back when something happened.
Zan/Liz, Kyle/Ava

Moonlight Legend
(Updated 1/18) with A/N
Princess Serenity killed herself as the Moon Kingdom was in ruin, her friends dead, and her beloved Endymion killed in front of her eyes. Instead of being reborn in Japan as a girl named Usagi, what if she was reborn as Liz Parker of Roswell, NM. What if the Dark Kingdom is now back looking for the silver crystal in Roswell, and Liz must become the super hero, Sailor Moon, to stop them.
Max/Liz

To Boldly Go... Somewhere
(Updated 12/19)
They've finally arrived on planet. This is not how anyone imagined it would go. Part of the Domestication of Zan series. Multi parter.
Zan/Liz, Kyle/Ava

Works on Hold... Due to Lack of Time

Made by Burningchaos
Prophesy's Design
Who is Serena? What if during Ch-ch-changes the Serena shows up? How does this have to do with Khivar? Don't you want to know... Ha ha!

Untitled Supernatural/Roswell crossover
Co-written with Burningchaos
Max, Tess, Liz and baby Zan are traveling... They meet up with Dean and Sam along the way... After that... We're kinda confused. We just know Dean/Liz and Sam/Tess.... Yes.. I wrote Sam/Tess. I did talk Burningchaos outta Dean and Tess. My poor little Drifter heart.

In The Beginning There Was a Punked Out Alien King and a Small Town Scientist
The Prequel to Domestication of Zan
Last edited by darkmoon on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 am, edited 90 times in total.
My Author's Page ~ Click on picture

I will never know the sweet love of Milk! ~ Khivar in Through The Looking Glass
darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Delete

Post by darkmoon »

So I've posted the next in the series of Domestication of Zan. This is Why Parties Have Strippers is the tale of what happens during the brain storming process of the wedding. There is much fun to be had at this party... for some one.... Lol. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Finished the third part of Death is A Playground. I am sending it to Burningchaos soon. Just need to twike a little more. And I am not posting this till it's done. And it'll be a one-a-day kind of posting. This has to be the darkest fic I've ever written... In any fandom. :shock: This is everything my Domestication of Zan isn't. The angst is huge, it deals with rape, torture and my most hated eppy EoTW. Grrrr. :twisted: :twisted:

Still in the outline stage of my Traitor fic. :roll:

BC and I are kinda messing with the SPN/Ros fic. No clue other then that. :oops:
Last edited by darkmoon on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Fics of Darkmoon

Post by darkmoon »

I'm finally writing the wedding of Liz and Zan. It's A Nice Day For a White Wedding is being place to word document I promise. :D And it looks like it's going to be Multi Parts!!!! I will warn you... I don't post anything till I'm totally finished with it. Then I post once a day. No need to be greedy.

In The Beginning There Was a Punked Out Alien King and a Small Town Scientist is the title of the prequel that of the Domestication of Zan. I have it started in my head. But I don't want to write this till after I get the wedding banged out. :twisted: Why do I have the longest fic name ever? Cause I can!!!!!!

KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

Oh, I am so waiting for all of these, I can hardly contain myself!

Prequel and Epilogue to what has quickly become a fave Awakened Dreamer series.....*squeals rather unbecomingly*

Oh, I am so waiting for these!

And those others....................*shivers* I'm sure they'll be great no matter what, and I am sooooooooo glad you talked burningchaos out of Dean/Tess....can we say 'ewww!'. Drifter all the way....though if Dean/Liz and Sam/Tess then where does the big-earred cretin fit in?

banner made by RoswellOracle!
darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

So A Nice Day for A White Wedding is going to be a multi parter... Cause I am not even to the wedding and I'm at 2,415 words. :shock: It flowed so easily out of me. I'm scared.... And I've gotten into my head that I'm cracked.... Cause I've made a funny little banner for the fic.

I've started In the Beginning There Was A Punked Out Alien King and Small Town Scientist. I've tried to weave it out of cannon. Max once again will not be shined with the light of nice-ness.

Untitled Kyle/Ava fic... Yeah... I'm forced to write a side note to Domesication of Zan. Burningchaos wants to see more of Kyle and Ava's romance. Not that I don't have a hardcore love for the two of them.... ::toes the dirt:: Really... :mrgreen:

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Delete

Post by darkmoon »

OMG!! I AM DONE WITH A Nice Day For A White Wedding. It's at the beta now! Everyone can breath a sigh of relief. When it comes back, I'm posting. You can all thank KiaraAlexisKlay and Burningchaos for staying on my butt to finish it. Final word count, without Beta, 7,555. I don't think I've ever written anything in one fic that isn't in multi parts that is that long.

As a warning, I am making this a multi part fic. There are three parts. I will post every day. I promise! Once a day.

Now I can focus my energies on writing In the Beginning There Was a Punked Out Alien King and a Small Town Scientist, and Death is A Playground. I can finally get my untitled Traitor fic out of the outline stage, and start figuring out when in Ava and Kyle's relationship their fic is coming from.

Chaos is trying to get me to write out the whole wedding of Ava and Kyle's. Not yet... I just finished a wedding fic... It took all my energy. I need time, and more parts of certain fics that shall remain nameless, but the author knows what I'm talking about. Hopefully you all will have part 1 posted tomorrow!
Last edited by darkmoon on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Delete

Post by darkmoon »

Posted It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding :!: :!: :!: :!: Or at least part 1 is up. Tomorrow will be part 2. No need to be greedy. We all have to play in the sandbox. I just happen to be holding the shovel. :lol:

Starting to work out all the details and finish up the first part of In The Beginning There Was A Punked Out Alien King and A Small Town Scientist. Once again, I don't post anything anymore till it is totally done. Saves everyone a lot of heartache and headaches of worrying if I'm going to get bored with the fic before it gets done. Plus, I know the pain of falling in love with a fic, and finding that the writer has dropped out of the fandom completely. So I refuse to do that to people anymore.

I got confirmation from one of the mods for Alien Abyss, that I can post Death is A Playground without getting yelled at for content. Since it does contain Rape, Torture, Character Death... Lot of Character Death, and that feeling you get when your soul is being ripped out with a rusty spork. It's probably the darkest thing I could ever think of writing... And it all came from a dream. A horrific dream. That dream became the Prologue. And the rest is my version of redemption for writing such a wasteland of a future.

Traitor fic... Still totally in planning and outlining. I found a pic of my Khivar! I'm proud of that!!

Kyle/Ava fic based on Domestication of Zan 'verse.... Still in the air... Chaos is also trying to get me to write a fic based around Seki... and his crazy family. These are all in planning stage.
Last edited by darkmoon on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Delete

Post by darkmoon »

So I wrote an Adult fic.... Married Life is Just Another Word for Sexual Frustration. :shock: I was amazed too!!!

The Traitor fic is coming along well in my head... If only I can get it on paper... I mean laptop... :roll: You know what I mean.

Trying to convince Zan and Liz to let me write how they got together. They were too busy De-Virginizing the Islands. LOL. I will admit, the little part of my brain that is ruled by Seki came up with that line.

Trying to get Kyle to stop running away from Seki long enough to write Ava/Kyle.

I need more sleep before working more on part 4 of Death is a Playground. :oops: Darn 50 hour work weeks.

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Delete

Post by darkmoon »

So I lied... I couldn't wait to post Death is a Playground before it's all done. Mostly cause I want to see if anyone else other then K and B like it. It has to be the DARKEST things I've ever written... EVER!!!!

So I'll be posting it once a week... as long as I keep up writing the fic parts. :roll:

darkmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by darkmoon »

So posting once a week ended up harder to stick to then I thought. I'm still trying though. ::looks at ground, toes dirt:: Cause I only have up to Ch. 3 wrote. I'm working on Ch 4. I am finding it easier to write now that I am to the part that I know how every thing comes together. I am half tempted to create a soundtrack to this fic. Mostly because of how music based this fic has become.

I have an actual playlist called Death Is A Playground.

As of right now:

Missing ~ Evanescence
Apologize ~ Timbaland Ft. One Republic
Running Up That Hill ~ Muse Ft. Kate Bush
Savin' Me ~ Nickleback
The Diary of Jane ~ Breaking Benjamin
Numb ~ Linkin Park
Control ~ Poe
Haunted ~ Poe
Click Click Boom ~ Saliva
Girl on Fire ~ Rob Zombie
Vindicated ~ Dashboard Confessional
The Theme to Armageddon
Everything ~ Lifehouse
Animal I Have Become ~ Three Days Grace
Broken ~ Lifehouse
Storm ~ Lifehouse
It Doesn't Matter ~ Alison Krauss

If you have any of these songs; try listening to them to Death is A Playground.