jake17's fics Updates & New story, 7/23/16

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 2/14/13

Post by jake17 »

careless has been updated :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 2/18/13

Post by jake17 »

Vanished has been updated :D

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 3/15/13

Post by jake17 »

Vanished has been updated :D

Lizzy sweetie thank u so much for your interest in Careless, I pmd you but if anyone would like to know It's on the UC board, very adult Z/L fic !

Thanks again lizzy ... Love hearing from you!!

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 5/16/13

Post by jake17 »

Vanished & closer have been updated
Saori so sweet of u. Careless will be updated very soon, so sorry RL has been seriously crappy but I'm back on track now hopefully ;)
Oh & Courtney thank u for the complement on my siggie my amazing daughter made it for me, she's so awesome !!

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 6/9/13

Post by jake17 »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Carrie
Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I hope Max will be able to protect Liz from danger. I hope Max will tell Liz what he can do. Will Max be able to protect Liz from the danger? Will Max and Liz get together? Will Max and Liz admit their feeling? Will Max tell Liz what he can do? What will Liz do when she finds out what Max can do? Will Max be able to keep Liz alive? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Again please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76

Wow so sweet, I promise I will be updating closer and vanished within the next few days, thank you so much for wanting more, I so appreciate all your message!

Careless and Vanished have been updated :)

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 7/13/13

Post by jake17 »

Michelle17 wrote:Hi Carrie,

How are you doing? I'm really enjoying you story vanished and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm really enjoying the journey your taking Max and Liz on. I know feeling for Max because everyone seem against him. I'm ashamed of Michael and Isabel. Please come back soon.

Courtney
Omg Courtney I just updated Vanished & came here, I had no idea you left me this message, how ironic !thank you so much!

So as I just mentioned Vanished finally has been updated & because I am clearly insane I posted a new fic on the UC board called Steal me Away...

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 9/7/13

Post by jake17 »

Wow, so sorry I haven't check this page in forever :oops:

Jenna, Wow thank you so so much, I so needed that. Same to you Courtney, who is always so sweet to me, I so appreciate your kind words.

I promise to update Vanished next week, I take my time with that one, I've put my heart and soul into it so I'm a little crazy about being satisfied with the updates.

A new update for Steal me Away is up, and yesterday I updated Closer... hopefully I'll be back on track now.

:)

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics Authors note 11/26/13

Post by jake17 »

Hey everybody,

I've recently found out that my story Vanished has been accidentally deleted from the site.

It was there yesterday morning but its gone now. I've spoken to the administrators, they have tried to help but it looks like its gone for good.

Since half of it was saved in my old lap top that had crashed last year and another that I don't have any longer I only have a few of the last chapters saved.

I just want to thank all of you who stayed with me all this time, this story was very personal and meant more than you could know, as stupid as that may sound.

It was only about five chapters from being completed.

Pretty fitting that this Max never will get to have his happy ending.

Ironically I've never worked so hard on any other story in my life, and its the only one I haven't saved. My fault I guess.

Anyway thank you for you're incredibly kind feedback with this one, and all who just stopped in to read it.

I sincerely appreciate the support you've all given me.

Carrie

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics Author's Note 11/26/13

Post by jake17 »

*For anyone who is wondering why I'm starting this story over when I just posted the 29th chapter the other day...
Yesterday this story was accidentally deleted, the administrators immediately tried to help but in the end they couldn't find it anywhere. They believe it happened because they've been having a spam problem. I guess it was deleted along with the spam that they got rid of yesterday. Unfortunately half of this story was saved on my old computer that crashed last year. I had several chapters in pieces on two others that I don't have now. I only had the last few saved on the lap top I own now. Needless to say I was devastated.
Several people told me to ask if anyone had saved it, I couldn't imagine that anyone would do that. To my utter disbelief, Courtney, a very sweet girl who follows my stories and is always there to support me had the entire story saved. I honestly don't know how to thank her. So, I'm going to go as fast as I can with restoring all the chapters, I just didn't feel right unless I managed to get at least the first one up tonight. Thank you Courtney, DoubleTrouble, and the two administrators that helped me last night... *

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: jake17's fics new update 12/8/13

Post by jake17 »

Eve!
I just am now reading your message, you saved my story too :shock: omg I'm totally floored... thank you so much for trying to help but I finally got it all back up. wow really thank you so much!!

Vanished bran new update now posted ... thanks ... Courtney, Natalie, Eve, and Carolyn for your support and fb. amazing sweet people :)