Kitten88's Stories - Update 2009.04.17 Author's Note

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Kitten88's Stories - Update 2009.04.17 Author's Note

Post by Kitten88 »

In Progress

Somewhere over the ocean...

Thank you to pijeechinadoll for this wonderful banner!

Category: AU Without Aliens
Pairings: Dreamer
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or anything linked to them. They are not mine, they belong to the beautiful people who invented them!
Rating: Mature / Adult
Summary: She lives in Europe. He lives in the States. She's in college. He's a famous singer. They don't know each other. They have never met. Still... They tell each other everything. Almost everything...

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=19662

Small Town to Red Carpet

A massive thank you to pijeechinadoll for this amazing banner! I love it!!! :D

Pairings: UC --> CC
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or anything linked to them. They are not mine, they belong to the beautiful people who invented them!
Summary: Post End of the World.

When the entire gang turns their back to Liz, she decides to leave Roswell and break all ties. She goes to LA to start a new life.
Nobody hears from Liz for the next 3 years until she appears at the Oscars with hot-shot actor Lucas McDowell to anounce their engagement...

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 35&t=19157

Secret Life

Author: Kitten88
Category: Roswell / Elektra / Dark Angel Crossover
Pairings: Extremer
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or Elektra or Dark Angel or anything linked to them. They are not mine, they belong to the beautiful people who invented them!
Summary: Destiny – Liz did go to Florida to get over Max. There she meets some very interesting people... Now she’s back as a whole new person.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=19024

The Intern

Thank you to pijeechinadoll for this wonderful banner!! I love it!

Category: AU With Aliens
Pairings: Max/Anya
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or anything linked to them. They are not mine, they belong to the beautiful people who invented them! Anya belongs to me, she is just a little fragment of my imagination
Summary: Post Destiny

Liz left for Florida. Max is having a really hard time dealing with it. But what will happen when he meets his fathers new intern...?

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=19270
Last edited by Kitten88 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:09 am, edited 24 times in total.
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Kitten88's Stories - Coming Soon

Post by Kitten88 »

Coming Soon

Don't pay too much attention to the titles of the stories... I'm not really good at coming up with them... Other suggestions are alway welcomed :!: Thanks!

Holiday To Your Heart

Category: AU With Aliens
Pairings: UC at the beginning, but probably with a dreamer ending
Summary: After EOTW the Senior class of West Roswell High is going on a trip to Florida. Will Max and Liz find the way back to each others hearts? Or will Liz meet someone else?
After seeing Liz and Kyle in bed together, Max went to talk to Tess to make sure she understands that he is not interested in her and she decided to back off for a while. She won't join the others to Florida.

It's In The Rain

Category: Crossover with Twilight
Pairings: UC Liz/Edward
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell, Twilight or anything linked to them. They are not mine, they belong to the beautiful people who invented them!
Summary: What if instead of Bella being the new girl in Forks, it was Liz?

Vegas baby!

Category: Crossover with Las Vegas
Pairings: UC Liz/Danny
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or Las Vegas or anything linked to them. They are not mine, they belong to the beautiful people who invented them!
Summary: Liz has finally turned 18 and decides to leave Roswell behind to start a new life in Las Vegas!

What Happened in Florida...?

Pairings: CC M/L
Rating: Mature
Summary: Max and Liz break up. Maria and Isabel are not going to let that happen! But just as things finally seem to go according to plan Vince shows up, an old friend she met on one of her trips to Florida.
Vince is a racer and leads a dangerous life... And apparently so was Liz...

Music Makes The People Come Together

Pairings: Not sure yet
Rating: Mature
Summary: Post Departure

The Podsquad leaves for Antar along with Maria and Liz and Kyle stay behind. When they come back after a couple of years (without Tess) a lot has changed. Liz is now a famous singer, who just happens to pass by after her return.

*Untitled as of yet*

Category: Crossover with Stargate SG1
Pairings: UC Liz/Jonas Quin (may become M/L towards the ending)
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or Stargate SG1 or anything linked to them. They are not mine, they belong to the beautiful people who invented them!
Summary: Grandma Claudia didn't die, instead she became a Tokra host. After hearing the message from Max's mother Liz goes to Colorado Springs to see her grandmother. That's where she finds out about the Stargate and becomes friends with the members of SG1. Liz is sworn to secrecy and when she returns to Roswell she doesn't tell anyone about the SGC.
What will happen when a few months later Liz is asked to join the SGC (SG1) to help them find her grandmother who has been taken by the Goa'Uld.
Last edited by Kitten88 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Update The Intern & Small Town To Red Carpet

Post by Kitten88 »

"Small Town To Red Carpet" --> Chapter 3 up

"The Intern" --> Prologue and Chapter 1A up.
Last edited by Kitten88 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Update The Intern & Small Town To Red Carpet

Post by Kitten88 »

The Intern : Chapter 5A & B up + new banner thanks to pijeechinadoll

Small Town To Red Carpet: Chapter 8 up

If anyone feels like making a banner for "Small Town To Red Carpet... It would be most welcome!
Last edited by Kitten88 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Update Secret Life

Post by Kitten88 »

Secret Life - Chapter 4 up.

Hope you'll like it!
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New fic: Somewhere Over The Ocean

Post by Kitten88 »

Somewhere Over The Ocean: Prologue and Chapter 1 are up

If anyone feels like making a banner... Please! :D
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Update Somewhere Over The Ocean

Post by Kitten88 »

Somewhere Over The Ocean - Chapter 2A up

EDIT: Somewhere Over The Ocean - Chapter 2B up
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Siggie!

Post by Kitten88 »

Just a quick note to thank the amazing pijeechinadoll for this beautiful signature that she just made me!! And thank you so much for the other fanart!

Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Update Somewhere Over The Ocean

Post by Kitten88 »

Somewhere Over The Ocean: Chapter 2B up.

This title was inspired by the song "Somewhere over the rainbow" from Leki. You can find a link to the videoclip of her song below. It was the themesong for Prison Break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45OFATVa ... re=related
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Siggie!

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Kitten88 wrote:Just a quick note to thank the amazing pijeechinadoll for this beautiful signature that she just made me!! And thank you so much for the other fanart!
aww it was a pleasure making them for you. You have such good stories it was easy making artwork for them. pingx
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)