Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-12/28/11

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-12/28/11

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Completed

Meant For Him

Banner by: RMB
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=16413
Meant for Him
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Roswellian characters. My plot springs from the original plot of Roswell, which I also do not own.
Rating: ADULT
Pairings: Zan/Liz. Ava/?. Michael/Maria. Alex/Isabelle. Max/Tess.
Summary: Liz gets away from it all. Leaving Roswell and its inhabitants behind when Max and Tess hook up. This is after prom, before grad, and Alex does go away to Sweden, the real Sweden. Liz is looking to change who she is, adapting to her new, yet unrealized abilities, and reaquainting herself with an old friend, and new attraction; all while staying in New York with her Aunt Amada.

Beyond Destiny

Banner by: Touch of the Wind
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18187
Beyond Destiny
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or Charmed or anything linked to them.
Category: Charmed/Roswell crossover
Pairings: Liz/Chris, Piper/Leo, Wyatt/?, Phoebe/Coop, Paige/Henry, Michael/Maria.
Summary: Liz is the twiced-blessed heir to the Murray-Parker coven. When Liz's parents are killed by demons her powers are unbound and Paige is assigned to be her new whitelighter. It is decided that Liz will attend magic school where the next generation resides and sparks between the Parker and Halliwell lineage will ignite.

His Kiss

Banner by: pijeechinadoll
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18984
His Kiss
Disclaimer: I don't own Moonlight or anything linked to it.
Category: Moonlight fanfic
Pairings: Josef/OC, Mick/Beth
Summary: Breanna Mabalot has had a shaky past and the only person she has made a point to be close with is her "sister" Ally. When Ally sees that Breanna is taking life too seriously, the girls venture out for a night on the town, and Brea ends up meeting someone who shakes up her world. As life goes on from her earth-shattering experience with Josef Kostan, she finds that more and more peculiarities start to jump out at her- and the well kept secret of her blood will be revealed.

Where Loyalty Lies

Banner by: pijeechinadoll
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19077
Where Loyalty Lies
Disclaimer: I don't own neither Roswell, nor Dark Angel.
Category: Roswell/Dark Angel XO
Pairings: Liz/Alec, Max/Raed, Maria/Zack, Krit/Syl
Summary: Takes place after series finale of DA and Departure on Roswell- except Max, Isabel, Michael, and Tess all left for Antar; set in DA timeline. When White and his agents get a trace on Liz they come after her and everyone she knows. Kyle is killed along with her parents and the Sheriff. Fleeing for their lives, Liz takes Maria to the one place she has heard of rebellion, where her sister is the leader of 'their' kind. Nothing is certain, but for a supersolid and her Ordinary friend- loyalty is their only protection.

Works In Progress

The Viking's Heart

Banner by: RoswellOracle
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21655&p=782000#p782000
The Viking's Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own True Blood or the Charlaine Harris series.
Category: True Blood
Pairing: Eric/OC
Summary: Cassandra "Cassie" Mason has always been special. Her ability to astral project as well as her ability to project her desires have always been gifts that plague her life- conscious and unconscious. When she travels to the small town of Bon Temps to help one of her psychic charges, her world turns inside out- leaving her job as an editor behind when she strikes a deal with the sexy vampire viking, Eric Northman. And what will happen when her gifts do not go unnoticed by the Queen of Louisiana and more than a small time vampire club needs her psychic services?

Forever Young

Banner by: RoswellOracle
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23825
Forever Young
Disclaimer: I do not own the Vampire Diaries.
Author: Egyptian Kiss
Pairing: Damon/OC
Summary: Kendria Fell was Mystic Falls queen before she left for a 4 year education at NYU. Now that she's back with an architectural degree in hand, she plans to build her life anew. Werewolves, vampires, and jealous sisters aside;Kendria is about to discover a centuries old family secret.

Dead and Buried

True Destiny
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14297
True Destiny
Disclaimer: I don't own the rights to Roswell, or the characters in it.
Category: Roswell fanfic
Pairings: AU. Mostly this fic will revolve around a M/L pairing with some M/M and I/A. I like the traditional couples.
Summary: This takes place after The End of the World but has an interesting twist. Langley gives Liz some surprising information and Nicholas and his army of skins are on the verge of discovering the granilith. More surprises and an alternate destiny are soon to be found, but what will this mean for the gang?

Well that's what I have for now. True Destiny isn't something I plan on reviving- at least not now; I just wanted to clear that up before anyone should ask. I'll try and keep up with posting here when I update my WIPs. I welcome questions and discussions- I'll try and answer as best as I can without giving too much away. Enjoy, Egyptian_Kiss! :D
Last edited by Egyptian_Kiss on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 am, edited 60 times in total.
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

I've updated Where Loyalty Lies- chapter ten is up. EK! :D

I also have a wonderful new banner by pijeechinadoll for Where Loyalty Lies. Thanks a bunch pijeechinadoll. EK! :D :D
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-10/07/08

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

I just added the wonderful new banner that pijeechinadoll was kind enough to make for His Kiss. Thank you so much, pijeechinadoll. I also hope to have an update for His Kiss sometime soon. Just keeping you updated, EK! :D
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

awwww the banners look cool on your page. It was a honour doing them actually. I really enjoyed making them. I glad you feel they're worthy enough. ^^ ping x :mrgreen: :D
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

His Kiss has been updated. Chapter six is now up! I appreciate everyone's patience.
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-10/13/08

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Where Loyalty Lies has been updated. Chapter eleven is up. Enjoy, EK! :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-10/13/08

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Where Loyalty Lies has been updated. Chapter 12 is up. Enjoy. EK! :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-10/14/08

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Where Loyalty Lies has been updated. Chapter 13 is up. Enjoy! Egyptian_Kiss :D
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-10/25/08

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

His Kiss chapter 7 is up. It's taking me longer than expected- and promised- to post Where Loyalty Lies chapter 14. I'm working on it as we speak and there should be an update later today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. EK!
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stories by Egyptian_Kiss Updated-12/15/08

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

Chapter fifteen of Where Loyalty Lies has been posted. Enjoy. EK! :D