Cocogurl's Fantasies: Consequences from the Past updated 6/22/21

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: Consequences updated - 7/12/10

Post by Cocogurl »

Chapter Four of Consequences of the Past has been posted! :D
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that it will be a little while before I have an update for you--hopefully not too long though. I'm at the airport right now (thank god for free WIFI!) with my fiance, going to visit his family for a few days. But, like I said, it shouldn't be too long before I have an update. If they have internet where I'm staying when I get there, than I should have an update of Love & War very soon, but we'll see. Thanks for all of your wonderful patience. I know that can't be easy considering how long it usually takes for me to post an update. :lol:
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that it will be a little while before I have an update for you--hopefully not too long though. I'm at the airport right now (thank god for free WIFI!) with my fiance, going to visit his family for a few days. But, like I said, it shouldn't be too long before I have an update. If they have internet where I'm staying when I get there, than I should have an update of Love & War very soon, but we'll see. Thanks for all of your wonderful patience. I know that can't be easy considering how long it usually takes for me to post an update. :lol:

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: Love & War updated

Post by Cocogurl »

Chapter 17 of Love & War has been posted!

dreamon: Thank you. Hopefully, I'll be able to post The Outsiders soon.

angiebrenna: I'm just working through some of the kinks in I Hate That I Love You before I post it again.

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: Updated 5/31/11

Post by Cocogurl »

Thanks, Michelle. :D

Just wanted to let everyone know that chapter 13 of I'll Look After You has been posted.
Last edited by Cocogurl on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: I'll Look After You update 1/26/11

Post by Cocogurl »

A/N: Hey, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive and well. :lol: And I want to you guys to know that I have not given up on any of my stories. I'm here with my fiance visiting his mother in Ohio because she's going to have surgery soon. I do have another chapter of Consequences done and ready to go, but the problem is the internet here is practically non existent and whatever we do have doesn't work very well and keeps crapping out on me. I'm lucky to be on right this moment, but it won't last long. Anywhoo, I just wanted to take this moment to let you guys know I'll be back home on the 30th and back to my glorious internet and should have an update for you all then.

Thanks for all the patience and feedback. I really appreciate it.
:D

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: Author's note 4/21/11

Post by Cocogurl »

Chapter 7 of Consequences From the Past has been posted. :D

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: Story Updated 5/31/11

Post by Cocogurl »

A/N: Don’t worry, my loyal readers. I’m just about finished with chapter 8 of Consequences and I’m really pushing to have it out sometime this weekend. Most of my headspace has been in finishing my new Christmas story Once Upon A Christmas before December and because of that I’m sad to say that Love & War on Antar and I’ll Look After You will be on hiatus for a bit. I’m still writing for them, but I just don’t have the time to try and get 4 stories done at once, but I promise they will be back since I’m not one to let go of a story I’ve started. My stubbornness won’t let me (Which is why I’m still getting a few chapters done for Even In Death and I Hate That I Love You) :lol: . I will be continuing Consequences though since I already have an outline planned for this story and like I said, I should have it out this weekend sometime. So have no fear! I’m still here and working hard on my stories. :D

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: Story Updated 5/31/11

Post by Cocogurl »

Chapter 9 of Consequences is up.

Cocogurl's Fantasies
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Cocogurl's Fantasies: Consequences updated 11/6/11