Syikana's Fics Updated 17/4

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Syikana's Fics Updated 17/4

Post by syikana »

WIP
Awesome Banner By Rosdude
Title: Without You

Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or any parts of Rent you may see. (Just briefly)

Summery: Jennifer Coleman and Ray Anderson have been best friends since the day they met. They have things in common that neither of them realise and one joint person that keeps on connecting them to a past that neither of them remember.

Rating: Mature

Catergory: Cannon

Authors Notes: Takes place after Graduation but it will follow cannon. Just exploring the interest of Jennifer Coleman's story. Also Tess friendly
COMING SOON

Awesome banner by singerchic4 thank you!
Title: Miles To Go

Summery: She thought she was going home to face her fate. However the the granolith has other plans and is giving it's queen a second chance.

Authors Notes: Takes place after Departure however will follow Cannon Couples
Banner Made By Me
Title: Entering Normal

Summery: When Isabel Evans get hit by a car and wakes up to find that everything that she ever believed wasn't true... can she believe this new universe? Is this her life?

Authors Notes: Based on a challenge by Killjoy Challenge notes here:

A/I,K/T,M/M and M/L

Set in season two not long after the CYN funeral.It's right along the time Max and Isabel are fighting over her going away to college.What if during one of those fights an upset Isabel steps out into a street without looking?What if she had been hit by a car and knocked out? What if she woke up in a hosptial only to find that not only has she been in a coma this whole time but all the Roswell stuff she had thought was her life had been nothing more than a coma dream?

Isabel is shocked when she's told that she's just a normal gal who had been involved in a bad accident.How all the 'alien' stuff was just something her mind cooked up for her while she was out.That all the people in her Roswell dreams were people from her 'real' life.But all of this is nothing when Isabel discovers that Alex is alive in this new world.

But the main thought is this.Has Isabel been in a coma the whole time and all the Roswell stuff just a dream?Or did the car accident in Roswell really happen and is this new world the dream? If so and with Alex alive in it would Isabel want to leave it?

Banner made by me
Title: Where The Heart Is

Catergory: AU: Without Aliens

Summery: Top New York lawyer Isabel Anderson suddenly finds herself engaged to the city's most eligible bachelor, Jesse Ramirez. Yet Isabel has one problem. Her husband that she left behind years ago: Alexander Whitman.

Authors Notes: Loosley based on Sweet Home Alabama
Title: Goodbye Love

Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or any parts of Rent you may see. (Just briefly)

Summery: The prequal to Without You. More to come once some secrets are let out :)

Authors Notes: Starts off just before Destiny and continues however doesn't explore much of the pod squad... just...well we'll see :)
Title Journey to the Past

Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who or Roswell If I did I would be bargining with David Tennant to stay for another year :)

Summery: What happens when three English people come to town in a flying police box? Why chaos of course!

Catergory: Crossovers

Authors Notes: Will be starting off from the end of season one and blasting off from there in the Roswell Universe in Doctor Who I'm going to say after Parting of the Ways but with a few key differances (mainly because I'm purely selfish and want Jack in the fanfic) Jack made it onto the tardis. The Doctor knows what's up with him and isn't entirely happy about him being on the road. (There also might be a sequal to this with the events of Journey's End :) ) The idea is from a challenge that simplyshiny had on the crossover challenges (remind me NOT to browse that thread :D)

Dr. Who Challenge

Couple: Just cannons, dont think of of it much as a romance fic...

Category: Dr. Who

I was thinking it'd be cool to have a Dr. Who Cross over, but since I only really watched the first two seasons, I'm ot really the one to write it! We'll say it's set in the beginning of Season 2, the TARDIS is attracted by the beacon they send out, and the Doctor can't stop from coming to Roswell. Something's attacking, they have to save the day, yadda yadda yadda...I set this on Jack and Rose as the companions, but if you want to change it go ahead

Must Have
-One or two of the girls are attracted to Jack, causing fiction between said girls boy-toy and Jack and Rose and said girl
-Rose sees one of the aliens using their powers OR Michael and Maria find the TARDIS (coming or leaving) when they are fighting somewhere
- Whether it be the Skins or the Gandarium, Daleks or, Slitheen; whoever, it is, they come and everyone band together to fight! (Yeah!)

Optional
- The Doctor was present during the '47 crash debacle
- Rose tries a job at the Crashdown
- The Doctor has been to Antar
- Milton may be still around if we want a little comedy, or Brody...I just think Milty would be funnier...
-Valenti arrests one of them (Rose, the Doctor or Jack) when they first arrive, and need to be broken out!
Last edited by syikana on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm, edited 27 times in total.
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Syikana's Fics

Post by syikana »

Without You has been update 25/1 :)
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by syikana »

Added fic to Coming Soon Section is called "Miles To Go"
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by syikana »

Added awesome banner by singerchic4 added to Miles to Go thank you!
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by syikana »

Updated Without You 2/2
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by syikana »

Added another coming soon story. 3/2
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by syikana »

Added banner to new fanfic story.
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Syikana's Fics Updated 3/2

Post by syikana »

Without You Updated.
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Syikana's Fics Updated 7/2

Post by syikana »

Added another coming soon fic. However fair warning: I won't be working on the three coming soon until Without You is completed and then I'll see where I'm going :)
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Syikana's Fics Updated 9/2

Post by syikana »

Without You updated 14/2 Happy Vday peeps :)