April's Author's Thread Is Bringing Sexyback!

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: April's Re-vamped Author's Thread Is Bringing Sequelback!

Post by April »

Oh, you'll have plenty of time to speculate. I've only got 158 pages written.

I'm curious . . . what did you see in the first promo that you have been speculating on? ;)

I like your new siggie and avie, by the way. Trippy.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: April's Re-vamped Author's Thread Is Bringing Sequelback!

Post by April »

nibbles2 wrote:Does that banner say when love and death embrace? wtf does that mean? Are you going to kill somebody off?
:lol: I was wondering when somebody would comment on that.

"When Love and Death Embrace" is a song by H.I.M., and all the text on that banner is lyrics to that song. I've kind of decided that that's the theme song for 522.

As for killing somebody off . . . I never rule it out. Of course, "Death" could be, like, a metaphor death.
Alien_Friend wrote:Awesome banner!!! They all looks so hot and grown up. Are we looking at March to start again then? No rush or anything. lol Just curious.
It's all going to depend on how much I get written over my Christmas break. I've actually had a bit of free time to write lately, but I'm still only on page 165. I'm not sure why I'm so snails-paced right now. I'm sure the H1N1 flu isn't helping. :lol: At least I think it's H1N1.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: April's Author's Thread Is Bringing Sequelback!

Post by April »

Dropping by with a few goodies:

522 - Michael Promo (It says this video is blocked in Germany, but I don't know if it really is. I don't understand Youtube these days. It's so weird.)

For some reason, Movie Maker keeps cutting off two question marks that are supposed to be included in the text of this video. It's just a minor thing, but it's been pissing me off to the point where I've just given up on it. Anyway, the Michael promo probably gives you the least material to speculate on out of all the character-centric videos, which is why I decided to post it first. The Tess one will be next, and it's a lot better because I had a lot more clips of Emilie to work with.

Also, here's the summary for 522. It doesn't really tell you anything, but . . . I suck at summaries and I'm proud of this one! :lol:

Summary: A year and a half after the last chapter of 521, Santa Fe’s most dramatic, romantic, and problematic people have settled into adulthood. Some have changed; others have not. Some have gotten what they wanted while others have fallen short. At a time in their lives when marriage, children, and careers are their primary concerns, they discover that the only difference between college and the “real world” is that the problems they face are bigger and more intimidating.

-April
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

You can speculate. In fact, I encourage it. Leila's already sent me a PM with tons of speculation. :lol:

Since Steffi confirmed that the video is blocked by Youtube in Germany, I uploaded it to Photobucket as well. Same vid.

522 - Michael Promo
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Alien_Friend wrote:So he's into photography and video taping now. That's my only speculation. lol
Well, he's still a painter, but he's broadened his horizons. :)
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Don't even get me started on Mia quitting SYTYCD. I'm so devastated. I have dreams where I'm a good enough dancer to work with her. She's so amazing and crazy.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I wasted time making some manips today. The Maria one is problematic, but the Isabel and Tess ones turned out really well, if I do say so myself. I think the second Tess one is easily the best manip I've ever done.

The Isabel one looks very 521/522-ish. :twisted:

Image Image

Image Image Image

-April
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Thanks, Nove! I know, the second one's daring. I saw it and thought . . . 521/522 Isabel. :D

Made some more manips today, including my first ever Liz one. I think these are some of the best manips I've done, particularly the Maria ones. I'm proud. :D

Image Image

Image Image

^ I call this one Dirty Tess. :lol:

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

^ This started out as a manip but turned into an art. Lyrics are to "Isabel" by Frank Turner.

-April
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

oops, double post.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

No, Nove, I should have clarified, those are NOT 522-themed manips. Someone on Fanforum asked the same thing about Liz. :lol: Those are just random manips I made, not fic-related in any way.