The Double Trouble Team - request - 8/25/18

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - new fic - coming soon

Post by Double Trouble »

Thanks Novy ;)
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Thanks, Eva! And congrats for your own noms as well :)

Novy, congrats to you, too! You so deserve it for your beautiful feedback :)
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Ellie: Thanks, girl! We never had expected this when we started the Double Trouble project, lol. And it´s so much fun to write together, we won´t stop anytime soon :)

You getting from us an award for your lovely feedback :)

Thanks again, Novy. :)
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Hey guys!!

We wanna thank you again for the noms in part C as well. You sooo rock!

Thank you!

DT
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Thanks again, Novy and Ellie.

Finally, here is the trailer for our new fic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmgYdWfsxc

Mountains So High, posting will start next Sunday.
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - fanfic trailer updated 1/17

Post by Double Trouble »

No waiting any longer, it´s Sunday!

The first part of Mountains So High is posted in the AU wo Alien thread!
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team

Post by Double Trouble »

Thanks Ellie!

Wow, thank you guys so much for all the nominations and votes! We only started to write together last year and had never expected that it would turn out the way it did :)

While Double Trouble is slowly but surely comming to an end (SLOWLY!! :)), In The Course Of A LIfetime and Mountains So High will still be posted for a long time. And we´re already planning our next novel, lol.

So THANKS again for:
We wanted to be Double Trouble a fic for everyone and every couple-worshipper, :) so that means a lot to us.
In Double Trouble
In Double Date
We´re really feeling proud of those two, since we´re both Candies. Seems like we did something right with the Dreamer-couple, yay!
for
Combined Author Work
Supporting Portrayal of Tess
Most Dependable Updater

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS.

You rock!
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

New Layout

Post by Double Trouble »

Thanks, Eva!

Sooo, we have a new layout for our page, since we felt the need to change something. Some of you have those lovely Author´s Threads (April, you got us inspired, lol), we had to organize ours as well. :mrgreen:
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - New Layout

Post by Double Trouble »

Alien_Friend wrote:Awesome step up ladies!! New fics! I'm intrigued to see what happens in the AU with Aliens one. It's a Novel. Yay! hehe
Lol, we can´t really keep our fics short, it´s like a grudge, :mrgreen:
Earth2Mama wrote:I can't wait to read the new story of M&M (gotta love KJ for the challenging thought :D ).
This fic is gonna be our next project, so you don´t have to wait tooo long :)
April wrote: I'm so glad you two took that challenge of killjoy's. Can't wait to read it!
We have some great ideas for it, we hope you will like it.
valentinebaby wrote:Like the look of the new layout, and you guys took a challenge, can't wait.
Yes, we did. :) It´s gonna be the next project.
kismet wrote:I can't belive I haven't found your author page sooner. Shame on me :oops:
But now I've fixed that and bookmarked it to get the latest news about your fics.
Altough I am sad to hear that DT is coming to an end SLOWLY, I'm extreamly happy to learn about the new storys :D
Love the Layout !
You two are so talented and amazing writers I hope you'll do it forever :lol: I truly envy you !

Irma
Aww, thanks, Irma. We try to keep our Author´s page up to date :) Well, DT has to end at some point, we´ve written over 1400 pages for it. It was a long ride, still is and yes, we kinda have to admit, it´s gonna be a little sad moment for us as well when it finally ends. But as we already mentioned, we´re planning some other fics and they will be fun as well.

THANKS GUYS! And PS: .....
watch out for a little SURPRISE this weekend ;)
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - New Layout

Post by Double Trouble »

HEY GUYS!

It´s weekend and we´re here with the promised surprise! :)

As a thank you for all the reviews during the past year, we have a little something for all of you!

We´re offering a short fic (around 20 pages) and YOU decide what kinda fic it will be!

For the first round, we start the voting for the different couples - choose one, on which the fic should concentrate in your opinion.

For example: If a) M&M gets the most votes, than it would be a Candy fic only. If ya want all in this, then vote for e) all.

a) M&M

b) M&L

c) K&T

d) A&I

e) all

f) UC

g) a friends scene

Please post your votes here or if ya don´t wanna anyone to know, write us a PM.

We don´t came up with a real poll here, because the voting is also running on CID and we will add the votes together at the end of the week. (Only one vote for everyone!)

Voting for this round will end next Sunday, 7am CST!

Have fun! :)