The Double Trouble Team - request - 8/25/18

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - TESS in TIC TAC

Post by Double Trouble »

Hey quel! Nice to see ya around again!

LOL okay, let us know what ya come up with. ;)
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - TESS in TIC TAC

Post by Double Trouble »

valentinebaby wrote:LOL I love Kyle's thoughts about Tess. She sounds like she's going to be interesting.
She is a lot of fun to write and we really hope ya gonna enjoy her.
It is possible they have something going on, all Kyle said was that Michael always hung out with Maria and there's always hot chicks around. To be honest it was the first thing I thought of too after seeing Tess' trailer. Who knows though.
We know, but we won't share. :P YET! ;)
Another awesome video ladies! I'm getting more and more pumped to read this fic.

Tess sounds like a fascinating character. I really want to know why she ran away back home. Some thing tells me their family dynamics will always be entertaining.
Thanks Novy!

The Guerin family will be a lot of fun!
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Max in TIC TAC

Post by Double Trouble »

It is Sunday again, which means another character again! Meet Max Evans!

Max Evans in TIC TAC

AGE: ..............................................................................22

LOCATION: ...............................................................New York

OCCUPATION: ..........................................Owner of a tattoo studio

FAMILY: ...............................................Diane Evans, Philip Evans

FRIENDS: ..........Michael Guerin, Maria DeLuca, Kyle Valenti, Tess Guerin

ROOMMATES: .................................................................None

HOBBIES: ................................Designing tats, parties, playing guitar

TRAILER: MAX VID (New link, we accidently deleted the first vid :()

LIZ PARKER ABOUT MAX EVANS:

“Every day without Max Evans is a good day.

Max Evans is an egotistical, self-centered, know-it-all asshole who’s made it his goal in life to piss me off! He comes into my place of work and proceeds to tell me what I should and shouldn‘t do like he has any right to tell me anything. Like that jerk even knows me! I’ll tell you something right now – Max Evans doesn’t know anyone, least of all me! And he doesn’t want anyone to know him. He doesn’t have to be such a jerk or an asshole... wait, did I already use those words to describe him? No matter, they’re both true and they can be used multiple times to describe him. I’d be perfectly happy if he’d just disappear and leave me alone!”

MICHAEL GUERIN ABOUT MAX EVANS:

“Max isn't the first person that comes to mind when you mention the word fun, but he likes to have a good time like the rest of us. He’s just not as obvious about it. Until some hot chick catches his eye. Then you’d better hope it’s not the same chick you were just checkin’ out. But he’s the guy you want at your back in a fight. You definitely don’t want him on your bad side. Kinda like Liz... you wanna talk about a hate/hate relationship, that’s it right there.”

MARIA DELUCA ABOUT MAX EVANS:

“Michael’s right. What? It’s bound to happen on occasion, law of averages and all that, right? Anyway, Max isn’t the kinda guy anyone would peg as Mr. Fun but when he relaxes and gets into a party he can cut loose. It just doesn’t happen very often. Not sure what he’s so worried about or whatever but he’s a good guy. He and Liz have a major antagonistic relationship though. Talk about dysfunctional! You should hear them going back and forth. This is where Michael and I disagree though... it’s not hate... they’re so hot for each other they’re gonna spontaneously combust if they don’t just do it already!”

TESS GUERIN ABOUT MAX EVANS:

“Yeah, Max is a good guy. I wasn’t so sure for a while, kinda thought he was just a major prick on an ego trip, but turns out he’s not really like that. As far as friends go, you couldn’t ask for a better one. He’d do anything he could for you but one of his faults is that he gets pissed off if people try to do somethin’ for him. His other fault? He’s a liar. Yeah, read it again, I called him a liar. Don’t get me wrong, he doesn’t go around lying to his friends or anything... dumbass just lies to himself. He’s convinced himself he’s right about certain things and one of these days that’s just gonna backfire on him.”
Last edited by Double Trouble on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: The Double Trouble Team - MAX in TIC TAC

Post by Double Trouble »

It seems like he has a complicated past and some interesting layers.
Yes, ya might be onto something here. ;)
I'm even more excited to read this fic if that's at all possible. lol
We are very excited about posting it soon as well. Only three more characters to go!
Owner of a tattoo studio? Incredible! Makes me curious as hell!

The new fic of Double Trouble seems to be very exciting: all those different layers in every single person's life. I know one thing for sure: this story will read like a puzzle!
There are definitely a lot of pieces in this fic, which have to be put together! We've got a story outlined for each character and it is so much fun to work this out in the fic.

We are totally curious about what ya guys will tihnk in the end as well!
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Earth2Mama wrote:Hmmm ... intrigued. Definitely a very complex character. Can't wait to see if my 'theories' about him are true or not.
Ya won't share those theories, will ya? :mrgreen:
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

LOL Uh ... no, not at this time.
Yeah, we already knew you would say that, LOL!
Max sounds very interesting. Really curious as to why Tess thinks he's lying to himself, and what he's lying to himself about.
The mystery of Max Evans will be revealed.... in the fic, of course, lol.
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Lol, the M&L realtionship will be very special :)

We accidently deleted the Max vid from YT, it is back online with a new link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhShqt-r1xM
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

rosyrosy2882 wrote:im going to make it simple.

max.sounds.scary.sexy :twisted:

i cant wait for the fic to come...cause i just want max. :) all to myself <3

when does it come out??

lol, it will come out as soon as we have the last three characters posted (Isabel, Kyle & Maria). We try to post one new character per week! ;)
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

kismet wrote:
Double Trouble wrote:We try to post one new character per week! ;)
That reminded me - will we have one update or two updates per week with this story :wink:

Kismet :mrgreen:

LOL, ya had to ask, huh?

well, since real life is busy during the week, we think we gonna start with one uppy per week every Sunday again. It is always important to us to leave a few notes for each of our feedbackers and during the week it is hard to do, since we use the tiny bit of time we have duringthe week to write on the fics. :)
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Isabel in TIC TAC

Post by Double Trouble »

Wow, the weeks are passing by really quick huh?

It's Sunday again, means a new profile for TIC TAC ;)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ISABEL GUERIN

AGE: ................................................................................................23

LOCATION: .................................................................................New York

OCCUPATION: .......................................................Nurse in the Pediatrics Wing

FAMILY: .............Tess Guerin, Michael Guerin, Ava Guerin, Adam Guerin, Nicole Guerin

FRIENDS: ...............................................................Maria DeLuca, Kyle Valenti

ROOMMATES:.....................................................................Richard Mathews

HOBBIES: .............................................Shopping, wellness, clubbing, hanging out

TRAILER: ISABEL VID

ALEX WHITMAN ABOUT ISABEL GUERIN:

“Four words. Pampered, spoiled, rich bitch.

Isabel Guerin’s just one more thorn in my side. That whole group down in apartment 215 is a nuisance but she takes it a step further. Put them all together and you’d have an entire village of idiots. And that woman… she’s their leader! She has no morals, no ambition, and I’m sure she’s never worked a day in her life. You know what her goal in life is? Pissin’ me off! She can’t possibly have any other goals ‘cause every time I turn around no matter where I am, she’s there! Ungrateful, selfish, promiscuous… need I say more?”

MICHAEL GUERIN ABOUT ISABEL GUERIN:

“Isabel’s my big sister… yeah, technically that means my older sister, but last time I referred to her as ‘older’ I woke up with a hangover and missin’ a strip of hair straight down the middle of my head. Only way to fix that was to shave it all off and well, that wasn’t a good look. So anyway, yeah, she’s my big sister but she’s not the overbearing type. Bossy, yeah, but she’ll be the first one to admit that. All I’ve gotta say is Whitman better watch his step ‘cause he doesn’t know what he’s messin’ with. It takes a lot more man than he’ll ever be to tangle with her. It’s a sex thing. Guys who want ‘er an’ know they haven’t got a chance in hell always get pissed off and talk shit about her.”

KYLE VALENTI ABOUT ISABEL GUERIN:

“Whitman vs. Guerin, huh? Hell, yeah, that’s a bet I’ll take! You can put my money down on Isabel. She’ll chew him up and spit him out. Only a moron would throw down the gauntlet with her. Me an’ Isabel, we’re bettin’ buddies. We’ll bet on anything and everything. If you listen to what Whitman has to say you’d think there’s no depth but don’t take his rant to heart. The guy couldn’t be more wrong. He doesn’t know Iz the way I do. He’s just pissy ‘cause she tore his ass up the other day. On a serious note though, she’s a good person an’ a great friend. Personally I think he’s just got a bug up his ass ‘cause he’s hot for her. Anybody wanna bet on that one?”

TESS GUERIN ABOUT ISABEL GUERIN:

“Yeah, I’d have to say Michael’s right about the nerd king and Isabel. That guy’s gonna eventually push it too far and she’s gonna tear him to shreds. She’s cool about a lot of stuff, but this guy’s just pushin’ her buttons like crazy. Oh, right, you wanted to know about Isabel. Well, she’s my older sister… yeah, I know, she gave Michael shit over that. I know how to get around that. Anyway, she’s been on my ass since I got back and even though it drives me crazy I know she’s just doin’ it ‘cause she cares. She’s the kinda person who’ll go outta her way to do stuff for others in spite of what the dork upstairs says. We might not always agree about things and we can fight like cats an’ dogs but if she cares about you she’s always gonna have your back.”