Candysteffi's World - 8/9/12

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Candysteffi's World - 8/9/12

Post by candysteffi »

Hey everyone!

So, hm, what to say about myself?

I´m 26, live in Germany and Roswell-addicted, lol. I´m writing fanfics for almost ten years I think, but I´ve only got three English ones on my own so far. (I want to change this, but it´s gonna take me a while :)).

More of you probably know me from the Double Trouble writing team, Angel and I did write quiet an amount of fics together - 10 I think by now. You can find those in the DT - Author thread.

I also do a lot of fan art, if real life lets me :)

Oh, and if you haven´t figured out yet, I´m a CANDY! :o
____________________________________________________________________________________________

My fics:

DOOMSDAY

Couples: All (M&M; M&L; K&T, A&I)

Rating: Adult

Summary: When your life is suddenly falling apart and everything you’ve ever known is threatened by an act of God, you’ll be able to distinguish your true friends from the rest.

In dark times a small group of people – from different places and statuses – will find their way together to face the inevitable.

Disclaimer: Sadly, I don’t own anything.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

STREETS OF NEW YORK

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.

Rating: Adult, for bad language and sex

Category: AU without Aliens, mostly M&M, with a little bit M&L and CC at the beginning, Maria POV

Summary: Just read the little text at the banner, that´s all you have to know

MAKE UP's AND BREAK UP'S

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.

Category: AU without Aliens, M&M

Summary: Maria deals with the ups and down’s when being the girlfriend of Michael Guerin. Her best friends Liz and Tess will help her to get it all figured out.

HOME

Pairing (CC): M&M, with the mention of the others as well.

Summary (Canon): One year after the aliens left to return to Antar, two girls are still suffering from the loss...

Disclaimer: I don´t own the characters or the idea of Roswell, which is used in this fic.

A/N: This takes place one year after “Depature”, just with the difference that Tess didn´t kill Alex (he really died because of a car accident) and the four aliens really left earth.

GIRLFRIENDS

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything but the idea of the story.

Rating: Teen

Cast: Maria/Liz/Tess (and maybe Michael, lol)

Summary: Girls night in the Crashdown! Let’s see what our Roswell girls have to say about men.

Category: AU wo Alien

BOYFRIENDS

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything but the idea of the story.

Rating: Teen

Cast: Michael/Max/Kyle (a bit of the girls as well)

Summary: Boys night this time. See what our boys have to say about their girlfriends.

Category: AU wo Alien

A/N: This is a sequel to my fic “Girlfriends”. We take a look at our boys this time. The scene happens a few month after “Girlfriends”.
Last edited by candysteffi on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 20 times in total.
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Icons

Post by candysteffi »

Icons I made, use them, if ya want to.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by candysteffi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Banners

Post by candysteffi »

Here are banners I made for others:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by candysteffi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Manips

Post by candysteffi »

Manipulations from me:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by candysteffi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Candysteffi's World

Post by candysteffi »

Thanks, Eva!

I´m already working on my next fic, it´s gonna be a "longer" one again, maybe SoNY length, I don´t know yet.

Btw, I love Incomplete. So far, I have only read a few parts (lack of time), but one of these days I´ll catch up :)

Steffi
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Candysteffi's World

Post by candysteffi »

Hey everyone!

It's been a looong while since I did anything creative here, lol.

But I finally did some writing.

Here is the banner of my new fic, I will start posting soon:

candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Candysteffi's World - new fic

Post by candysteffi »

Thanks April + Eva.

The fic is now posted: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 36&t=22351

And congrats for posting your own new fic, Eva. I almost forgot that I had made this banner, lol.
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Candysteffi's World - new fic now posting

Post by candysteffi »

some art:

candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Candysteffi's World - new fic now posting

Post by candysteffi »

Thanks Novy. Just saw it. **happydance**

Thanks for the noms guys!

Oh and btw: We are reaching the end with MUBU only 3 or 4 parts left guys! Wow, I can't believe it is already over again.
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Candysteffi's World - 2/15/11

Post by candysteffi »

Oh yeah, of course! Gonna take a while, but I will, lol

Acutally I am considering a sequel to MUBU, which would be set in college then.

Oh, and Novy: I wanna say congrats to your feedbacker nominations :). You really deserve them, I alwways love your feedback. :mrgreen: