Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 6/19

Post by Whimsicality »

Post next chapter of Tread the Brink of Dreams :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 6/21

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next Growing up Blake drabble, added a new fic to the coming soon section, and put in my new Prey to Desire banner :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 6/23

Post by Whimsicality »

Reposted chapter three of When Dreams Change :)

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 6/26

Post by Whimsicality »

Thanks booktv-girl 2310! I'm having a lot of fun writing it now that I've pulled it out of my dusty fic attic :lol: and hopefully I'll start posting soon, just want to get a little further into it so none of my other fics suffer for updates. :D

Speaking of which, new chapters in Tread the Brink of Dreams and Growing up Blake are up!

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 6/30

Post by Whimsicality »

I just posted the next chapter of Growing up Blake :D and writing Fighting Fear is going really well actually so will probably be up at the end of July.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/2

Post by Whimsicality »

As requested a teaser prologue for Fighting Fear is up on the UC board! :D I'll post chapter one at the end of July, unless I give in sooner...this fic is definitely stuck on my brain :lol: But none of my other fics/updates will suffer, I promise!

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/3

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next chapter of Brink of Dreams. And thanks Ashita! I'm loving it too :D I'm thinking of posting chapter one not this coming Wednesday, but the Wednesday after, would that work for betaing?

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/3

Post by Whimsicality »

Thank you, You rock! And I totally understand about Spoils, the only reason I've been able to justify spending so much time on Fighting Fear is because I did the same thing with my other fics...with the notable exception of DSC which is still refusing to cooperate :x

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/5

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next drabble in Growing up Blake! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/7

Post by Whimsicality »

Next chapter of When Dreams Change is up!

Whimsicality's Fics