Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 01/31

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted new chapter of Death's Sweet Caress, I've been horrible about Wander Into Darkness lately but as a consolation I will be posting the first story in a new series very soon, and the great news about that? The story is already finished as is the sequel and I'm working on the third so all my typical delays when I have to write new chapters won't happen!

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 02/15

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted a new fic in the UC board: Walk the Edge of Shadows It's the first in a series and it is complete so there will be updates every saturday :)

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 02/20

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted new chapter in Walk the Edge of Shadows

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 02/27

Post by Whimsicality »

Added a section for the few fics I have not posted here on Roswell Fanatics. Just for you Yas! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/6

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted a new chapter of Walk the Edge of Shadows and Death's Sweet Caress :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/8

Post by Whimsicality »

I finally posted the next ficlet in the Prey to Desire series, which started with Poison, so go read! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/8

Post by Whimsicality »

I'll take any and all of the above :-D, lol, and I will write another one soon, just need to find the right song....one that gets the smut muse happy, lol

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/13

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted new chapter of Walk the Edge of Shadows, and of Death's Sweet Caress

Oh and look at my pretty new siggie! I was in an artsy mood :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/14

Post by Whimsicality »

I finally posted a new chapter of Wander Into Darkness! And I'm almost ready to start reposting When Dreams Change, so yay me! :lol:

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/20

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted a new chapter of Walk the Edge of Shadows and Death's Sweet Caress, will have a new Wander Into Darkness up soon too :D

Whimsicality's Fics