Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 11/16

Post by Whimsicality »

Well the site's being annoying and won't let me edit the main post at the moment, but, I posted the final part in Always, and the next chapter in Otherworld. Sorry for the delays in everything, I've been dealing with the eye thing and then I was moving and now I'm temporarily staying with my mother with no internet, so sadly I can't promise there won't be more delays.

And thanks Jenna! My vision still isn't fully recovered in my right eye but it's definitely doing better :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/13

Post by Whimsicality »

Yay! Finally figured out why it wouldn't let me update the main post, one of my uploaded images had gotten corrupted, but it's all fixed now! Also, I posted a new little Polar one-shot entitled Falling on the UC board :D

Thanks Jenna!

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/21

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter of When Dreams Change, so sorry it's late, my internet availability has been nil, but, on the plus side, it is a brand new never before seen chapter! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/7

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter in Fighting Fear, AND chapter one in Dance in the Abyss, next in the Lost Souls series, sequel to Wander into Darkness and Growing up Blake :D Sorry for the continuing delays on everything, still have no internet unless I go to Starbucks, but I will be back at school on the 16th so then things should get back to normal update wise, fingers crossed!

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/17

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted two new stories, both one-shots. The first is Always a King on the XO board, a 50 Line Character Study of Edward and companion piece to Always. The second is Alex Whitman, World Savior, a longer Fifthwheeler piece written for the Secret Santa Fic Exchange on Polar Attraction.

And thank you very much all for the noms guys! They made a very stressful year utterly worth it :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/17

Post by Whimsicality »

Thanks! You too! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/21

Post by Whimsicality »

Finally posted the next chapter in Otherworld, it's way late I know, but life's been crazy.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/22

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next chapter in Dance in the Abyss :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 1/24

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter of Fighting Fear and thank you very much Jan! I'm so flattered that we could convert you even it's just for our stories :wink:

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 2/12

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter in Dance in the Abyss today, and forgot to put in here that I posted the next When Dreams Change chapter on the 6th.

Whimsicality's Fics