Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/27

Post by Whimsicality »

I posted the next chapter of Walk the Edge of Shadows. I have completed the next chapters for Death's Sweet Caress, and Wander Into Darkness and will post them once my fabulous beta has fixed them up for me! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/27

Post by Whimsicality »

Death's Sweet Caress is updated!

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/05

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted new chapters for Walk the Edge of Shadows and Wander Into Darkness (Which is almost done!). Bit of a delay with Death's Sweet Caress, figuring out what events from the book to include and what not, probably won't be up until this saturday at the earliest.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/18

Post by Whimsicality »

It's been a rough few weeks but I've finally posted the next in Wander Into Darkness, which is now one chapter away from completion, and the next two in Edge of Shadows. I should, hopefully, have Death's Sweet Caress up soon, and I swear, I will be reposting When Dreams Change at some point...I'm just suffering from a bit of peter pan syndrome at the moment and wishing I'd never grown up.... :?

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/24

Post by Whimsicality »

Chapter Ten of Walk the Edge of Shadows is up, just three away from completion and the sequel :)

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/25

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next Death's Sweet Caress chapter, and dropped an A/N in When Dreams Change.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 5/2

Post by Whimsicality »

Updated Walk the Edge of Shadows, am trying to kickstart my Anita Blake Muse so I can finish off Wander Into Darkness and post the next bit of Death's Sweet Caress

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 5/4

Post by Whimsicality »

Added a drabble to Walk the Edge of Shadows that takes place between Chapter 11 and Chapter 12

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 5/10

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted a new chapter of Walk the Edge of Shadows, albeit late, and my laptop is currently out of commission so there's probably going to be a delay on the next chapter as well, plus everything else I'm working on Crossover wise and When Dreams Change (so yeah not so much by mother's day, but whether my laptop is up or not, the next time I post for Edge of Shadows, I will post for that.)

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 5/19

Post by Whimsicality »

Walk the Edge of Shadows is now complete, I will start posting the sequel, Brink of Dreams, not this Saturday but next Saturday.

Whimsicality's Fics