L-J-L 76 Stories:2 New Stories Coming Soon Pg4 3/15/15

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories - Deciding/Choosing Pg3 Oct 12

Post by L-J-L 76 »

URL=http://s221.photobucket.com/user/L1976/ ... 1.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

Here is hoping to working
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories - Deciding/Choosing Pg2,3 3/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
I wanted to ask what story you would like to be posted next after Princess Of Antar. Here are your choices:

A}Image
My Savior, My Foe
AU with aliens
Rating Mature
Summery: Liz witness her boss Kivar and his girlfriend Tess Kill a person. Liz runs from the place. She goes to Jim the family friend who is a cop. Liz tells Jim what happens. Jim gets Max to stay and protect Liz. Max goes everywhere Liz goes. One Night they are shot at and Liz finds out Max is an alien. There is danger all around them. Liz doesn't know if she can trust Max. Liz doesn't know if Max is trying to save her life or kill her

2}Image
The Spirits
M/L
rating is Mature.
Summery:
Max and Liz have been close friends all their lives. But they still have a secret between them. The secret is they can see spirits. Max and Liz move into an apartment together. One stromy night Max and Liz were watching tv when they see a spirit. They both find out they can see spirits. As they are helping the spirits Max and Liz become close. But will Max and Liz still be friends or will it end the friendship between Max and Liz.

3}URL=http://s221.photobucket.com/user/L1976/ ... e.png.html]Image[/URL
Bounty For Love
M/L
Rating: Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling?

Please let me know what story you would like to see posted after Princess Of Antar? And Please let me know what order you would like to see the stories posted in? Thank you for you help.

L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories - Help deciding or choosing Pg 3 3/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
It's me again I wanted to let everyone know I am working hard on my chapters. And I have another new story to post. The story is called Princess Of Antar 3:The Battle. In this story after Max, Family and friends find Liz, Larek, Serena, Cal and Ava. Max and the others help Liz, Larek, Serena, Cal and Ava fight Senior Rath, Nesado and their men before the war breaks out on earth. I know the summery sucks. But I could not think of anything eles. And if anyone is interested can they please make a banner for this story? If anyone is interested please pm me and let me know?

I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends in Princess Of Anatar 2:The Hidden and The Key. And I am planning to start posting Chapters again either Tonight or Sunday. So please keep an eye out for the new chapters. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories: New story and planning posting Pg 3 2/

Post by Michelle17 »

Lizza I'm looking forward to the Bounty For Love

Special thanks too

claudialynn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories: New story and planning posting Pg 3 2/

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank you Courtney!

Hey everyone
Will you please help me decide what story should be posted next after Princess Of Antar 2:The Hidden. Here are the chooses.

1}Princess Of Antar 3:The Battle
The story leaves off where Princess Of Antar 2 ended.

2}My Savior, My Foe
AU with aliens
Rating Mature
Summery: Liz witness her boss Kivar and his girlfriend Tess Kill a person. Liz runs from the place. She goes to Jim the family friend who is a cop. Liz tells Jim what happens. Jim gets Max to stay and protect Liz. Max goes everywhere Liz goes. One Night they are shot at and Liz finds out Max is an alien. There is danger all around them. Liz doesn't know if she can trust Max. Liz doesn't know if Max is trying to save her life or kill her

3}The Spirits
M/L
rating is Mature.
Summery:
Max and Liz have been close friends all their lives. But they still have a secret between them. The secret is they can see spirits. Max and Liz move into an apartment together. One stromy night Max and Liz were watching tv when they see a spirit. They both find out they can see spirits. As they are helping the spirits Max and Liz become close. But will Max and Liz still be friends or will it end the friendship between Max and Liz.

4}Bounty For Love
M/L
Rating: Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling?

5}Holiday Romance
Summery is unknown right now.

Please help me decide what story to post next? Please let me know if anyone would be interested in making 2 banners for my 2 new stories? Thank you!

L-J-L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories:Please help pick new story? Pg3 2/11/15

Post by Michelle17 »

My vote Bounty For Love

Special thanks too

claudialynn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Thank you for letting me know Courtney!

Please everyone let me know which story to post next after Princess Of Antar 2:The Hidden? Thank you!!!!

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Hey, sorry but I was busy!

To answer your question, Bounty for love is my choice! Thanks EVE :wink:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

begonia9508 - I understand about being busy. And thank you for picking a story.

So Far....
Michelle17{Courtney} and begonia9508{Eve} Picked Bounty On Love

Now I wonder what everyone else will pick.....

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
I wanted to let everyone know the next story to be posted after Princess Of Antar 2:The battle is Bounty On Love. I'm hoping to start posting Bounty On love between April - June. So please keep an eye out for Bounty on Love. And will everyone please let me know what you would like to read after the story called The Key. Here are your chooses for after the story called The Key. I would be grateful if you can please help me decide. Thank you!

The Chooses are:

1}Princess Of Antar 3:The Battle
The story leaves off where Princess Of Antar 2 ended.

2}My Savior, My Foe
AU with aliens
Rating Mature

3}The Spirits
M/L
rating is Mature.
Summery:
Max and Liz have been close friends all their lives. But they still have a secret between them. The secret is they can see spirits. Max and Liz move into an apartment together. One stormy night Max and Liz were watching TV when they see a spirit. They both find out they can see spirits. As they are helping the spirits Max and Liz become close. But will Max and Liz still be friends or will it end the friendship between Max and Liz.

5}Holiday Romance
Summery is unknown right now.

Please help me decide what story to post next? Please let me know if anyone would be interested in making 2 banners for my 2 new stories? Thank you!

L-J-L 76