Stefuh's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Stefuh's Fics

Post by Stefuh »

About Me :

Stephanie, born in 1990, loves to write, read and listen to music.
I live near Montreal in Canada and my first language is French, so sorry for any mistakes.
I don't have a beta either, so if anyone is interested, tell me. :)
Favorite Pairing : Max & Liz.
Favorite Roswell Author : max and liz believer. ❤
Favorite Roswell fanfictions :
Snapshot - max and liz believer
Scars of White - behrinthecity
In Progress

Title : Control
Category : Alien Abyss (angst), AU without Aliens.
Rating : Mature
Pairing : M/L
Summary : Liz has finally landed the part she was waiting for, but with it, she'll discover that her life in Los Angeles won't be as perfect as she had previously hoped for...
Trigger Warning : Eating Disorder, Anorexia, Bulimia, Self-Loathing...
Completed
None for the moment.
Coming Soon
Title : Eliria.
Category : AU with Aliens
Pairing : M/L with a side of A/I
Summary : Liz isn't too happy to go back to her hometown after being fired from her dream job, but when a UFO crash near her parent's home, she discovers that maybe this setback will be just what she needs after all...

Book I, Book II, Book III, Book IV.
---
Title : Absence of Fear.
Category : AU without Aliens/UC
Pairing : Z/L
Summary : Social worker Liz Parker might have find the right case for her. Zan has been living on the street ever since he was a teenager, hopeless to find something better for him, he still accepts the help of Liz, who meets him by accident one day. Is Zan delusional, or is Liz Parker so into him that she's planning to alt her career and take care of him? Zan is pretty good looking and persuasive after all... but what he will find, is that Liz can see beyond his charm, and all she wants is to lead him to the right path, beginning by offering him to live with her at her parent's summer house.
---
Title : The Bartender.
Category : AU without Aliens, UC at the beginning.
Pairing : M/L, Liz/Sean
Summary : Maria keeps telling Liz that going with Sean is a bad idea, which is why she set up a date with Liz and a guy in her masotherapy class, Max Evans - who's also a bartender.
---
Title : Wavering Dreams.
Rating: Mature
Pairing : A/I
Summary : Isabel Evans has changed from the popular high school girl to a college girl who absolutely plans to get her Master's Degree to become a manager in social and community services. While still working for charities, she also does her best at keeping her social life intact. But after going through one night stands and terrible dates, she decides that the only way she can find the right man for her is with the help of her special power : dreamwalking.
---
Title : Winter Child.
Category : CC
Pairing : M/L
Summary : Liz will never forget the time Max Evans healed her from a gunshot wound at her parent's café. While wanting to thank him and ask him a thousand questions, she finds out that Max, her sister Isabel, and Michael Guerin have not only left the school, but also Roswell. Ten years later, a wounded and bloody Max knocks at Liz's apartment in the middle of the night... Afraid and worried, Liz lets him in and tends to his wounds, only to find out that she may be in danger too.
---
Title : More than Words.
Category : AU without Aliens.
Rating : Mature.
Pairing : M/L.
Summary : Based on Little Mix's song " More than Words".
---
Title : Of Cupcakes and Sorrows.
Category : CC.
Summary : What if Liz had discovered Max had powers when they were just children?
---
Title : Someday.
Category : AU without Aliens.
Rating : Adult.
Summary : Liz has her whole life planned perfectly... but some things can't be control and when tragedy strikes, she not only loses herself but also the one she loves... Will she be able to find happiness again or is it too late for her?
---
Title : Runaway.
Summary : Liz is hired as a tutor at the Evans's house but she soon finds out that their son, Max, is in deep trouble. Will she be able to help him, even after she learns who he truly is, or will Liz end up dead by his parent's hands?