max and liz believer's Fanfic - Updated 5/14/17

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

UPDATE 9th OF MAY 2007

Okay, I figured it's been a while since my last update here.

This is what's happening...

I'm currently trying to complete "Broken Wings" and it's going pretty well. After BW I was supposed to finish "Lethal Whispers", but I'm still lacking inspiration for that one so I don't know about it.

After finishing those two stories, I was supposed to stop writing (or at least put a pause in my writing), but I can't seem to stay away because just yesterday I started a new story. I don't know if it's gonna become something or if it's gonna be one of those one chapter thingies that will never be read by anyone, trapped on my harddrive. I just had to write it down because it was bugging me and distracting me from my studying.

That's the whole update...

Oh, and take a look at the first page. I've uploaded the great BetaCards that Evelynn has made for me. They're just wonderful.

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

UPDATE 20th OF MAY 2007

Hello!

Okay, I've decided that there's gonna be another story. I'm still working on the plot (for once, I'm actually gonna have a plot before I start writing) but I think I really want to write this.

However, I am planning on writing the whole thing before I start updating, because with my real life being the way it is, I worry that otherwise I'll leave you readers hanging. But I'll let you know about the progress...

Now, I need to finish "Broken Wings".
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

I've written my first one-parter.

It's called "Kiss Me" and can be found here

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

I finally finished "Broken Wings". It was sad to see it go for several reasons. One of them being that I'm leaving the scene - for now - after the completion of that story.

School is taking too much of my time so I've decided to leave fanfiction writing to the people that have time to frequently update...

I still intend to finish "Lethal Whispers", but that will be sometime in the future.

So I'll be back.

Thank you to everyone who has read my work. This place has been such a huge part of my life and I will never forget what it has meant to me.

love

Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Evelynn wrote:
max and liz believer wrote:School is taking too much of my time so I've decided to leave fanfiction writing to the people that have time to frequently update...
Um... honey, that's only like, ten people on this board. I kid, but still. Seriously, all the nominations, the pleading, the begging doing nothing to draw you back into this alien abyss of pictures and writings? Because I miss you.

Evelynn

That's so sweet. Thanks, hun. If I could find the time to write and do photoshop stuff, I would. Honestly. I love that stuff. But that's the primary reason why I have to stop doing it for awhile - it's too much of a temptation and I'm having troubles focusing on my studies.

But I'll be coming back... If you'll still have me then :roll:

Thank you to everyone else that has left a note. It warms my heart (making it even more difficult to leave). I'm still around. Just send me a pm if you need to get a hold of me.

Hugs
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Evelynn wrote:Seriously, all the nominations, the pleading, the begging doing nothing to draw you back into this alien abyss of pictures and writings?
And then I realised that I haven't actually checked out the Fanfic nomination board in a while. So I was happily surprised to find myself nominated for the Fanfic Banner award for Evelynn's "Empty".

And theeeen I ventured over to Roswellian Chronicles and found nominations there as well.

Best Portrayal of the Healer; Mnemosyne's Daughter
Best Portrayal of the Teflon Babe; Prodigal Son
Best Roswell Reality Author
Best Soulmate fic; Mnemosyne's Daughter
Best Need a Box of Kleenex fanfic; Love by Any Other Name

I'm so happy! This really gave me that spark of energy I need to continue studying today.

Thank you for nominating me!!

hugs,

Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Thank you, Evelynn!! It's good to have someone keeping checks on things, since I'm rarely here nowadays.

I got Runner Up for Best Fanfic Cover for this banner

which is the banner for Evelynn's fantastic amazing heart-string pulling fic "Empty".

Thank you to those of you who voted!!

hugs,

Jo
Last edited by max and liz believer on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Thank you so much, OnceUpon!

This might be some happy news... I spent half a day yesterday (when I should've been reading equine medicine), writing on a new story. Seems like I suddenly have inspiration for a new one (and it seems as if forcing myself to leave this place isn't enough to get me to stop writing - I seriously have no self discipline). It is still on my hard drive and it will remain there until it is either finished or abandoned. Since I don't know if I'll run out of inspiration or if school is really horrible, I won't put you through reading something that then ends in the middle with no updates for like five years.

And on that note, sorry about "Lethal Whispers". It will be continued eventually, but I have zero inspiration for it at the moment.

Thanks!

hugs,

Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Just dropping by goodies...

Roswellian Chronicles Awards Round 3

Winner

for "Prodigal Son"

Runner Up

for "Mnemosyne's Daughter"

Cookies for everyone that voted for me! THANK YOU!!
Last edited by max and liz believer on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: max and liz believer's Fanfic - On hiatus

COMING SOON...

Title: Snapshot
Author: Josephin a.k.a max and liz believer
Category: M/L
Rating: Mature
Summary: Fluff. Snapshots out of Max and Liz's life. (More elaborate summary might come later...)

Of course, when I have decided to not write anymore, my brain is suddenly infused with millions of ideas. I've been writing on this story on and off when school is not too hectic and when I just have to put my thoughts down. I don't know when I'll start posting, but I will post this story.

Just letting you know.

- Jo
Last edited by max and liz believer on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination