max and liz believer's Fanfic - Updated 5/14/17

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: max and liz believer's Fanfic - On hiatus

Post by max and liz believer »

I finally posted! :mrgreen:

Here's the link to "Snapshot"

Please let me know what you think... :oops:
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: max and liz believer's Fanfic - Updated 24th March 08

angiebrenna - Thank you so much! I'm so happy you're enjoying my writing - and that you let me know :)

*hugs*
Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Hi Kat!

I'm happy to hear that you've found your way back here. Thank you so much on your compliments to "Broken Wings" :D

*hugs*
Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Hey everyone that might be reading...

Just wanted to let you know that I've finished "Snapshot". Finally. Only took me 4 years :wink:

As a side note: I've started a larger project of making all my stories into hardcopy books, so I can have them on my shelf instead of on a computer. Most of the stories are based on Roswell and I can therefore not publish them publically without risking plagiarism. But since "Snapshot" is not based on aliens, I've been able to publish that for everyone. I've just changed the names. So if any of you want a copy, you can click on the links below.

(Due to length, the book has been divided up into two parts - Book1 and Book2)

Snapshot - Book 1
Snapshot - Book 2

Thank you everyone that have been reading, commenting and just been with me on this journey.

I'm gonna miss you <3
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

justmeeh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by justmeeh »

hi! not sure if you're still /here/ - in case you are, just wanted to again say thanks for your words - I've enjoyed rereading Snapshot -meeh-
-justmeeh-
(stepping from behind the tree)
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi I was wondering you had more roswell stories planned after Lethal Whispers?

Special thanks too

claudialynn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Unbreakable

Michelle17 wrote:Hi I was wondering you had more roswell stories planned after Lethal Whispers?
Hi Michelle :D

I'm currently writing on Unbreakable, which is my newest fic. You can find it here.

Thank you for your post :D

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Informational Update 10/26/15

Hi :D

It's been a while since I updated this thread. Mostly due to technical difficulties with editing the first page. With the help of an administrator, I'm now happy to announce that I've finally gotten around the issue and has been able to update the "front page".

UPGRADES to the first page;
  • Fixed broken links to images/banners
    Checked all links to my stories; they're functional
    Updated information on stories and the writing status of some stories
    Added a more comprehensive section (AWARDS) in the second post
    Added links and information on my two works in progress
I'm currently writing on:

Unbreakable - A Beautiful Lie
Category: AU, M/L
Rating: ADULT
Editor: Gigo

Summary: UNBREAKABLE is the tale of lost civilizations, aliens, hybrids, secrets and the forced bridge between two worlds. But mostly, it's about love. The forbidden love between a hybrid boy and a human girl.

Max, Michael and Isabel were part of the rich and popular crowd at Roswell High. The intelligent, yet respected, Liz moved in different circles, preferably avoiding the aforementioned trio at all costs. Until that Halloween party, which changed everything.

Liz used to joke about there being something different and dark about the beautiful triad; what if she was right? What if the small town in New Mexico hid terrible secrets and repeatedly silenced the truth? Had a small town girl stumbled upon a dangerous cover-up?

Lethal Whispers (rewritten)
Category: M/L and some M/M
Rating: MATURE

Summary: Elizabeth Parker was a gifted woman; her intelligence both impressive and unnerving to the people she encountered in her daily life. Ms. Parker was plagued by odd nightmares at a fairly young age, inhibiting her possibilities for a great life. The night terrors featured a strange terrain, a dying lover and herself - losing her baby over and over again. Unbeknownst to her, her life was about to become threatened in real life, her prospective dark future inadvertently sending warning signals to a stranger. The premonitory visions experienced by a man of alien ancestry would eventually bring the two together, introducing Elizabeth Parker to a world she never thought to exist.

Author’s note: I started writing on this story in 2003 - 12 years ago - and while simultaneously writing on a lot of my other fics, I lost my inspiration for this one. While being on RF, I always promised that I wouldn't leave any fics incomplete, so here I am with a remake of "Lethal Whispers". To jumpstart my inspiration I rewrote the whole thing, so even though there is still a version of this story in the "Dead and Buried"-section, this story will be slightly different and hence replaces the "old version". The fic is completed, because I didn't want to leave you hanging (again), so there'll probably be a weekly update schedule or something like that.

I'll return with updates soon.

Happy reading!

- Jo <3
Last edited by max and liz believer on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: max and liz believer's Fanfic - Updated 10/29/15

"Lethal Whispers" (the second version/rewritten) has been completed :D

Lethal Whispers (rewritten)
Category: M/L and some M/M
Rating: MATURE

Summary: Elizabeth Parker was a gifted woman; her intelligence both impressive and unnerving to the people she encountered in her daily life. Ms. Parker was plagued by odd nightmares at a fairly young age, inhibiting her possibilities for a great life. The night terrors featured a strange terrain, a dying lover and herself - losing her baby over and over again. Unbeknownst to her, her life was about to become threatened in real life, her prospective dark future inadvertently sending warning signals to a stranger. The premonitory visions experienced by a man of alien ancestry would eventually bring the two together, introducing Elizabeth Parker to a world she never thought to exist.

Author’s note: I started writing on this story in 2003 - 12 years ago - and while simultaneously writing on a lot of my other fics, I lost my inspiration for this one. While being on RF, I always promised that I wouldn't leave any fics incomplete, so here I am with a remake of "Lethal Whispers". To jumpstart my inspiration I rewrote the whole thing, so even though there is still a version of this story in the "Dead and Buried"-section, this story will be slightly different and hence replaces the "old version".

- Jo <3
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Facebook Page

Hi everyone!

I've created a Facebook Page. So you can see news and updates a bit more easily.

You can find it here: Facebook Page - Tales by Jo
Last edited by max and liz believer on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination