The Stuff of WR

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Stuff of WR

Post by 2004 »

The link to "Blue Remember Hills" doesn't work. Is there another one?
Aimee

A Roswellian's Fantasies<center>Image</center>
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 2004 »

2004 wrote:The link to "Blue Remember Hills" doesn't work. Is there another one?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=474
Aimee

WR
Addicted Roswellian

Post by WR »

2004 wrote:The link to "Blue Remember Hills" doesn't work. Is there another one?
Fixed.

'Someone' has re-routed my links to third party web sites (in this case, Roswell-ThePromise, and made some typo error.

WR
cjeb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cjeb »

Hello Wayne, its good to hear from you.
"I didn't step out from behind my tree,my kids cut er down and dragged me out kicking and screaming"
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 2004 »

WR wrote:
Fixed.

'Someone' has re-routed my links to third party web sites (in this case, Roswell-ThePromise, and made some typo error.

WR
These links aren't working either. They're also linked to Roswell-ThePromise:

http://roswell-thepromise.com/fanfic/wr ... gel01.html

http://roswell-thepromise.com/fanfic/wr/01echo01.html
Aimee

Jobrien6117
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jobrien6117 »

Ok I have no idea who you are but I just wanted to thank you with all my heart for writing blue remembered hills. After rewatching Roswell it left me with a sense of confusion, despair and curiosity. The way season 3 ended left me confused and angry and wanting to figure out what exactly would have Happened. I read the official books that were published and even with that I was left seriously unsatisfied. I felt that There was no way to fix Roswell with everything that was done to it..... until I read blue remembered hills. You not only fixed the story with its many plot holes you gave it one hell of an ending. If any story should have been published it should have been yours. I don't really read fan fiction not to sound judgemental only because I feel that the stories are written to satisfy people's own agenda but with your story blue remembered hills I felt as if you were apart of the original writing team and fixed the messes of the people before you, while your story is yours it felt as if you captured the essence of season 1-3 and created a season 4 that was perfection. I have no idea how to get into contact with you I hope this reaches you. I spent some time trying to find You to thank you for giving me a conclusion to the tv show that I still love. Have you written anything that directly follows blue remembered hills or comes 10 years later I would love to read it